A Glimpse of Buttcheeks

A Little Too Not Over You

 

     They arrived in front of Seohyun’s apartment building fifteen minutes later. She thought of taking her lie a notch higher when she acted like she still couldn’t stand up with the foot that’s been hurt.

     “I guess we’ll have to bring you upstairs too.” Siwon, ever the gentleman said brightly. “What floor are you on?”

     “9th.” She answered.

     The two boys looked at each other and burst out laughing at the realization that Siwon will have to carry her that far.

     “Don’t worry, our elevators here are high speed.” She said trying to sound hurt.

     “Sorry about that.” The two said in unison and they laughed again.

     Siwon came around the car to take Seohyun from Kyuhyun and she had other ideas how to get off Kyuhyun’s lap.

     “Is it too much if I ask you to carry me on your back instead?” She asked Siwon, grinding her on Kyuhyun’s lap as she turned around towards the door of the car.

     Kyuhyun was again startled with Seohyun’s move. He certainly wasn’t expecting anything like that from her. Siwon was oblivious to that as he turned around and lowered himself so that she can climb on his back. Kyuhyun didn’t want to put malice on that so he just shrugged it off. He almost decided not to follow them as he himself is now feeling cramps on his thighs until he noticed Seohyun’s bag on the floor of the car.

     “Aish! Seohyun-ah! Why do you have to leave your bag?” he breathed a sigh of frustration. “Now I really have to go after them.”

     He went inside the building and headed for the elevator. “Damn it! I don’t even know what unit she lives in.” He was about to take out his phone to call Siwon when it rang. It was Siwon.

     “Where are you Kyu? I thought you were just behind us.”

     “What  unit number is it?” he simply asked.

     “It’s unit 909.” Siwon answered.

     “Okay. I’m coming up.”

 

*****

     Kyuhyun pressed 9 on the elevator as soon as he went inside and it did brought him to Seohyun’s floor in no time. He buzzed the intercom to announce his arrival. A smiling Siwon opened the door for him.

     “Why did you fell behind?” Siwon asked, taking his hand to lead him inside.

     “I had cramps on my thighs.” Kyuhyun looked around the apartment. Finding ‘it’ interestingly ‘girly’. “We should go. Where is Seohyun?”

     “Mmm, she said that she should prepare something to thank us for bringing her back here safely.” Siwon lowered his voice and continued. “You know I can’t refuse things like this.”

     “Maybe I should be the one to tell her that then. I’ll say that we were planning to do something naughty so we should be leaving by now.” Kyuhyun said as he kissed Siwon.

     Just then Seohyun walked in on them, frowning at the sight of Siwon and Kyuhyun whispering on each others ears. She didn’t know she can be this jealous, seeing two men sharing intimate moments together. Before she could loose her composure again, she cleared which startled the two who parted at the sound of her voice.

    “Kyuhyun oppa, Siwon oppa I couldn’t possibly carry what I prepared on a tray with my legs’ condition…” both guys noticed that Seohyun had somehow taken off the cropped jacket and leggings she was wearing with the short dress she was left with now. “…maybe we can just share it in the kitchen.”

     The two boys immediately got up and followed Seohyun. They were surprised at what she had prepared. There was bread, cheese, sausages, chips, dips and wine.

     “What’s the occasion?” Kyuhyun asked, still looking at the small feast in front of them.

     “Occasion? Ummm, let’s just say it’s because we met again after five long years. And also for knowing Siwon.” Seohyun said, throwing flirty glances at the two guys.

     Kyuhyun caught Seohyun’s glance as they were sitting and he had an uneasy feeling about it. He asked Siwon to open the wine to keep him from looking at Seohyun and seeing the look she was giving them. He’s starting to worry as to what her real purpose is, inviting them like this from out of the blue.

     “I can’t seem to find the corkscrew.” Siwon said sheepishly.

     “Oh, wait. I forgot. It’s down here.” Seohyun stood up, turned to her side, opened a low cabinet and bent down from the waist. The boys followed her action and both had their eyes bulge out at the sight that greeted them. The short dress she was wearing was now even shorter, thanks, or no thanks to her action. They both have more or less the same thought running thru their heads. One was thinking “Is she wearing a thong? I don’t think so.” And the other is telling himself, “Omo! I think Seohyun forgot to put an underwear on” based on the amount of cheek they are seeing.

     Kyuhyun snapped out of the spell that was cast by Seohyun’s and noticed that Seohyun seems to be taking an eternity to find the corkscrew while Siwon is still looking her way. Kyuhyun nudged him with an annoyed look on his face. Siwon turned to him with an irritated face like he was disturbed from his favorite show and found the displeased face of his boyfriend. Siwon mouthed the word sorry while rubbing his hands together.

     Seohyun was aware of the chaos she is creating between the two and she is secretly smiling to herself because of it. She decided to take her game another step higher.

     “Found it!” she announced.

     “Thank God, finally.” Kyuhyun can’t help saying.

     “Sorry about that, here let me open the wine for us.” She said, seemingly unaware of what is going on. As soon as the bottle was open, it ‘accidentally’ got knocked towards her causing the contents to spill on her and her dress. But instead of putting the bottle back up right, she pushed the still spilling bottle towards Siwon who got his shirt and jeans splashed as well. He quickly righted the bottle while standing up and pulling his shirt away from his body.

     “Ohh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Seohyun wailed, managing to sound upset over what had happened.

     Kyuhyun was shaking his head while also standing up and announcing, “I think we better leave now Seohyun.”

     She knows perfectly well that her game isn’t over yet, so she wouldn’t let them go just yet.

     “No, no. I’m sorry for this. Please stay. I ‘ll let you clean up Siwon oppa. I got spare male pants and shirts here for giveaways and gifts and I think I’ve got some in your size. Maybe you can pick up something from my dresser while I go change first, if you don’t mind.”

     It turned out her dresser is located in the same area as the bathroom with only a frosted glass enclosure separating the two.

     “Are you sure it’s a good idea?” Siwon asked aware that he’d be able to peek on Seohyun if he wanted to as the frosting on the glass doesn’t go all the way to the top of the enclosure.

     “What? You picking a change of clothing from my dresser. Of course it is.” Seohyun answered, but knowing fully well what he meant with his question. She knows she needs to hurry cleaning herself up or her plans won’t work.

     Siwon thinks his mind is not functioning well as he can’t possibly pick any shirt and pants that match while he knows that a pretty girl was taking a shower just an arms length away from him. And why in heaven’s name is he feeling this way, knowing who and what he really needs is only Kyuhyun. But still, Seohyun is a pretty girl and he had seen a part of her anatomy that he hadn’t seen in a girl since…