Seohyun's Joyride

A Little Too Not Over You

 

 

     Seo Joo-Hyun doesn’t exactly know how long she had been sitting there, near the stage’s steps, beside an ornamental plant. She just realized that her legs are now feeling cramped and little bolts of electricity are pricking her with every movement she makes. One of the staffs was passing nearby and she called out to him to help her stand up.

     When she got up more bolts of electricity shot thru her legs, she grimaced in pain.  She almost forgot why she got to be in that position but when she tilted her head, she caught sight of Cho Kyuhyun and Choi Siwon, still in their place excitedly talking with each other.

     She had herself guided to their table. Kyuhyun and Siwon noticed her limp and asked what had happened, instead of saying she just had cramps, she told them she tripped and hurt her foot.

     Kyuhyun and Siwon looked at each other; they know they can’t continue their celebration just yet, knowing that Seohyun hurt herself. Being an old friend and a gentleman Kyuhyun knew that it is his duty to make sure that Seohyun gets home safely especially now that she got hurt. They decided right there and then to take Seohyun home.

     “Where’s your car?” Kyuhyun asked.

     “Umm, I got here with Sooyoung and Tiffany but they left earlier with their boyfriends.”

     “Tsk. I thought I could just drive you back to your house with Siwon following. We can’t possibly fit in his two-seater sports car.”

     “We could.” Siwon said having a ‘bright’ idea. “If you would agree to let Seohyun sit on your lap and if she lets you…” he said amusedly, “then we can take her home.”

     Now it’s Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s turn to look at each other. Both blushed at the suggestion but they agreed that it was a good idea.

     “To be fair to you, I’ll carry her out so you go ahead to the car and get comfortable in the seat.” Siwon looked at Seohyun and asked, “Is it okay with you, Ma’am?”

     Seohyun just shrugged in agreement, she would have preferred Kyuhyun to carry her out but the thought of sitting on his lap [which she missed during the game] for 15 minutes is already enough to make her smile to herself.

     “Here we go.” Seohyun found herself bodily lifted by Siwon and carried towards the parking area. Kyuhyun sat in the passenger seat and prepared to receive her on his lap.

     He got confused as to where to put his hands while Seohyun casually put her hand over his shoulder as if to ensure that she won’t fall off but secretly rejoicing that she gets to sit on Kyuhyun’s lap and having him inhale her scent. And as Siwon starts to drive, she inclined her head to rest it besides Kyuhyun’s which startled him and made him move his head off a bit. It didn’t matter to her though; she could just pretend that she fell asleep.

     “I could stay in this position forever.” She dreamily whispered as she closed her eyes. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon with widened eyes when he heard that but Siwon only smiled and took Kyuhyun’s hand to join his on the gear shift as some form of assurance.

     At the first stop light, Siwon leaned in to give a kiss to his lover, a girl on his lap notwithstanding. It made Kyuhyun chuckle with delight, a promise of what will happen later after they drop Seohyun off at her house lingering with the look they gave each other.

*****