Author's Note - Afterword

Unexpected

Thank you readers (all kinds alike) for your support!  I hope that you all have enjoyed the story as much as I have wrote it. =]

This is my first time writing an afterword to a story, so I don't really know what to write.  Though, I know I must write it because this story is the first fanfic that I have written in a long, long time (since I finished high school).  The writing for the first chapter of this story is really rusty...actually, that goes for the remainder of the chapters of this particular story.  The writing and there are a lot of typos (I tried to fix them, but the typos didn't seem to ever go away everytime I looked back).  I even at coming up with the story title.  Unexpected?  Like seriously, how unoriginal (& probably misleading too).  I supposed that I was thinking along the line of people would find love when they least expected...

When I first stumbled on AFF (back in August 2014), I was, like many of you, looking to read some GaYeol fanfics after seeing their cute interactions on Roommate (lol I almost wanted to write We Got Married, wtf??).  However, there weren't many GaYeol fanfics at all.  So with the circumstance, I thought of writing up a simple fanfic of them instead.  Simple...HA!  I was thinking along the line of less than ten chapters, but for some reasons, my blueprint dictated that it should go at least beyond that in order to develop the story decently (at the very least). 

Seriously, GaYeol is one of those ships that I actually rather read about than write about.  Though, despite some struggles along the way, I'm glad that the ending is exactly the same as I have planned it.  

Maybe someday I will write some one-shots with regards to this story (think of it as epilogues) when I feel like it.  But not now.  Now, I just hope to see some more GaYeol fanfics soon, so I can act like a complete fangirl! =D  And yes, I'll finish my other stories as well.

Meanwhile... The love-hate relationship of the MinSo couple in this story......>.>  

Finally, I would like to thank you readers again.  I truly hoped that you have enjoyed the story.=]

 

PS: RIP Ahn Sojin. Your passing away was very sudden... so sudden that I didn't know how to react to the news or what to say (and especially when you're one of the main supporting characters in this fanfic of mine). Now that I'm re-reading this story that I've started a year ago, I find it appropriate to mention you in this afterword properly.  You have always been my favourite Baby Kara member.

[Note edited on August 12, 2015]