Prologue

Dealing with Seven

After a few hours of driving and watching the buildings pass by in the windows, the taxi finally stopped. I popped my head out the window to examine the place he told me about. The building looked like any normal dorm, I expected it to be more luxurious but boy was I wrong.

I looked back at the crumbled piece of paper I carried containing the address. So it really was this place. The taxi driver announced we were here, that was my cue to leave. He told me the amount I owed for the entire drive and I gave him a quick nod handing him the money. I quickly moved back to the seat to grab the luggage I left. Upon getting up from the taxi  I looked up to the building I’m going to be living in.

A sigh escaped my lips, while I dragged my bags and myself to the door, as thoughts began to flow in my mind;

Would I be able to do the job well as my father did? Are these 7 boys at least nice? Will they accept me as their temporary manager? These unanswered questions wandered through my head, but one thing I knew for sure, I won’t let my father down. I will keep this job for him until he is well enough to begin being their manager again.

Unfortunately for me I didn’t know much about this group, I didn’t know what they like to eat, or what they like to do for their spare times. All I knew was that I needed to step in for my father. I took a few steps to the front door, gently turning the knob not knowing what I was going to be in for.