SLEEPLESS NIGHT

ONE SHOTS (UKISS)

Title: Sleepless Night

Author: shinpark11

Genre: Slash, romance

Pairing: Eliseop (Eli/Kiseop)

Group: UKISS

Summary: Just one hell of a night... ^-^

 

 

KISEOP’S POV

 

It’s been a long day; long and tiring but a happy one. Finally, Soohyun~hyung and Dongho got together. We don’t know how it happened but we’re sure that they are now a couple. Besides, we saw them sleeping together in Dongho’s room, cuddling, over happiness can be seen on their faces even when sleeping. But the truth is I’m feeling kinda sad about that. Well, not because of them getting together. It’s just that, it only means less time to spend with Soohyun~hyung and more time wishing that the person I love is with me. Get that? Coz seriously, whenever I’m with hyung, I kind of not think about Eli. Soohyun~hyung knows how to help me not to think of Eli. Though most of the times we ended up talking about him. Eli is the person I love by the way.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

11:30 in the evening and I’m still awake. Half an hour ago, the members decided to go take their rest already coz tomorrow’s gonna be a busy day just like the others. Usually, I’m the one who is easily to drift off to sleep, but this time sleep just won’t come to me. At times like this, I just have to have a small talk with Soohyun~hyung for me to get to sleep. But since he is obviously not in our shared room, I guess I have to deal with a sleepless night. Oh and yeah, only one thing would torture my mind when I can’t fall asleep; and that is thinking about Eli.

 

It’s been a month now since I found out that Eli is feeling something special for me. I knew about it when I accidentally found a letter that I guess he is planning to give to me; that letter never did reach me anyways. As time passed by, I can’t anymore hold onto that. Eli started to distance himself from me. I even use Soohyun~hyung to make him jealous. To no extent, it didn’t work.

 

But that stare… that specific moment… the way he looks at me a while ago… it’s just… it says that I shouldn’t let go of the thought that he likes… loves me. Or maybe I was just hallucinating because of too much tiredness. Oh Kiseop… dream on!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I decided to go to the kitchen instead to get something to drink; hoping that milk would help me fall asleep. As I was starting to fall again in deep thoughts, I heard someone sighed just a few inches away from where I am seated. I composed myself.

 

 

 

ELI’S POV

 

I can’t sleep. Kiseop’s been bothering me. Not actually bothering me. I just can’t get him out of my mind. He keeps on haunting me even if he doesn’t know it. Oh how I wish we could just get together so that I can get this over with. But that is just impossible coz he likes Soohyun~hyung. Oh… wait. If Soohyun~hyung’s now with Dongho, that leaves MY poor Kiseoppie alone.

 

One thing more~ I remember that moment we shared a while back. I looked at him like a erted man. Geez~ why did I even do that. I just hope Kiseop won’t take it as it is.

 

Keeping those thoughts in mind, and the thought that I can’t obviously sleep, I walked out of my shared room with Xander~hyung and headed to the kitchen. I was walking head down on my way to the living room and as I was nearing the kitchen, I heaved a sigh and looked up. Then I noticed that the light on the kitchen was on.  I never suspected that another member is awake at this time because I know all of us are damn tired. So I’m thinking that Xander~hyung must have forgotten to turn it off.

 

When I finally entered the kitchen, I saw Kiseop seated on a chair and leaning on the counter; elbows supporting his weight and drinking a cup of whatever it is. I mumbled a “hey” and he looked at me and smiled a little to acknowledge my presence.

 

It was silent for a while but I decided that I have to make the atmosphere a little light. “Why are you up so late? Can’t sleep?” I asked as I sat beside him. He just nodded his head and as I see it clearly, the boy is sad. He is sulking. And that pierce me right in the heart.

 

I can’t stand seeing Kiseop in that way and as much as I want to be there for him, I know that I’m not the one he needs for him to be happy. So instead of staying with him for the night, I decided to go back to bed, hoping that I would get some sleep anytime soon and not think of the sad Kiseop in my dream.

 

“Hey Seoppie, I’ll go back to bed. And it’s better if you will too.” I said trying to sound normal and not so worried.

 

“Yeah. I’ll be sleeping after I finish this.”

 

As I was about to leave, there is a sudden urge that came up to me to tell Kiseop the way I see him as a person. He has been a close friend for years and a real brother; but this is just not the same anymore. I love him more than just a friend; more than just a brother.

 

“Kiseop, I know this isn’t the right time to tell you this but I’ll tell it anyway.” I paused to gather up more courage that I didn’t notice I have; not until today.

 

“I love you. Not just as a friend or a brother. I love you more than that. And I know that you're hurt now that Soohyun~hyung is finally together with Dongho. Believe me, I know that feeling…. But I want you to know that I’m always here for you.”

 

“I hope that helped a little.” I finished of my sentence with a smile on my face while looking at him.

 

But then I heard a chuckle; which made me confuse.

 

 

 

KISEOP’S POV

 

All the doubts that I have for the past month have been cleared. Eli confessed his true feelings for me just a moment ago. Not that I don’t know about it. It’s just better if he tells me himself for me to be so sure.

 

He looks so cute while doing that and I can’t help but to look at him; though I’m facing his back.

 

“I hope that helped a little.” It was like an on-cue scene. He looked at me just as he finished his sentence. He saw me looking at him and that caught him off guard, which made me chuckle a bit. But then he looks so confused.

 

I walked up to him and I can see that he tensed up a bit. I didn’t say anything but just hugged him tightly. At first he was hesitant if he would put his hands on my waist, but then he managed to wrap his strong arms on me anyways.

 

“I love you too.” It’s as simple as that. I whispered to his ear that made him pull away from me a little and then gave me a look with a big question mark on his face. Not literally though. That would be just so weird.

 

“I said I love you too. I love you too. I love you too.” I repeated it for many times but it doesn’t seem to sink-in in him just yet.

 

“But… Soohyun~hyung… you, him…” He stutters a lot. So I guess the plan on making him jealous actually worked?! This is great and I must keep in mind to thank Soohyun~hyung tomorrow.

 

Decided not to say anything anymore, I crashed my lips into his. Those soft lips I finally got to taste; to savor. It was a simple kiss at first but it grew into a hot passionate kiss as Eli responded fighting for dominance and winning at the end. It lasted for a minute or two before we broke the kiss; panting heavily and gasping for air.

 

“Let’s sleep.” Eli said softly after a while.

 

“Sleep with me.” I mean it simply as it is but Eli gave it a different meaning. He has something else in his mind that made him grin as big as one could have executed.

 

“I mean… sleep with me… in the room… I’m all alone coz Soohyun~hyung is not there.” I tried to sound like I used to be but I can’t help but stutter with the thought of dirty things Eli might have been formulating in his mind right now.

 

“Okay.” He said with a sweet smile on his face before pulling me to my room; not forgetting to turn off the lights in the kitchen.

 

 

 

ELI’S POV

 

This is a dream come true. I am lying on the bed with Kiseop cuddled onto my chest. I’ve been waiting for this to happen. I gently a small pile of hair on his forehead; giving me a sight of a beautiful creature. No doubt he is called an ulzzang.

 

“Eli…” I heard all of a sudden.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

He looked into my eyes as I look down to meet his level. He then gave me a smirk.

 

“You erted pigeon. What’s with the stare a while ago huh?!” I chuckled at the word pigeon but soon it is replaced by embarrassment as I recall the moment we shared when I gave him a look that would undress you when it lasts for a couple more minutes.

 

I tried to laugh it off and succeeded.

 

“What do you think that means?” I smirked though he doesn’t see it with darkness all over the place but I know that he knows that I’m giving him that look.

 

He laughed nervously and I can sense that he regretted opening the topic in moments and times like this.

 

I pulled the covers onto both our bodies and get a firm hold of him; never letting go; and started to kiss him fully in the lips with lust and love. He tried to push me off of him and break the kiss but I wouldn’t just let him; not now. But then he gave in when he can’t seem to get away from me; and started to respond with my actions instead; making our bodies dance perfectly with each other together with the harmonious sounds both of us were making.

 

In the end, it is still a sleepless night. But with the person you love beside you, there is no such thing as SLEEPLESS NIGHT.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

finally finished this one., took me a long while to conceptualize., it's actually a sequel to Close, Closer, Closest., but this is just pure Eliseop., this is actually my first non-Soohyun fic., heheh., tell me what tyou think, okay?! off now to try to update my other fics.,