Past Love, Present Love

ONE SHOTS (UKISS)

Title: Past Love, Present Love

Author: shinpark11

Genre: Slash, romance

Pairing(s): broken! HoonSeop (Hoon/Kiseop), SooHoon (Soohyun/Hoon)

Group: UKISS

Summary: His past love and present love.
 

He smiled at him. He smiled back.

He hugged him tight. He hugged him back.

He kissed him softly. He kissed him back.

 

It was a routine; a morning routine that starts their day right. But he is afraid that he has to let go of that routine. He doesn’t want to let it go. He doesn’t want to let him go. But he has to. He has to, for him; his love.

 

It’s been more than a year since they last done that. It was on his birthday. It was the sweetest but also the most painful memory they have ever shared. A part of him wants to forget and a part of him wants to cherish.

 

He missed him so much. He missed him like hell. They’ve been so in love with each other. He has been so loving, so caring and so sweet. He could never ask for anyone else.

 

But life isn’t fair. It didn’t let their love lasts forever. It broke them apart. And it was just the most unacceptable truth for him that time.

 

He can still remember how he would take care of him when he is sick. How he would prepare food for him occasionally and every morning. How he would woo him everytime they have a misunderstanding; even if it’s not his fault. Just the thought of it makes him cry; made him cry.

 

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt cold arms wrapped around his waist and hot breath on his neck.

 

“Good morning.”

 

It was Soohyun. Shin Soohyun. He met him about a year ago. He helped him get over his past love. He is his present love.

 

They met in a café. He used to go there to relax. While Soohyun, he is the owner of the café. Soohyun often go there to check the shop and to see him ever since he noticed him always alone and always sad.

 

One day, he was approach by Soohyun. At first, he doesn’t want to talk to him but Soohyun did his best for him to talk. And he succeeded.

 

Since that day, they became friends and soon became lovers. Soohyun has been so understanding of him. He knows that Soohyun loves him so much. And so does him to the latter. He learned to love him as he learned to let go of the past.

 

“Good morning.” He flashed that usual morning smile of his.

 

He smiled at him. He smiled back.

He hugged him tight. He hugged him back.

He kissed him softly. He kissed him back.

 

He never thought life would be interesting again after his past love’s accident. He never thought he would actually love someone again. And be loved in return.

 

He knows Kiseop won’t mind. He knows he is happy for him; for him and Soohyun. And he knows Kiseop is happy wherever he is now.