Chapter 7

Fahrenheit's Tune: Spring's Secret

Weeks Later~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I see, Jiro and Cyndi are working well together, I guess we can put them aside for now." Miss Xu said.

Jiro, who had his hand on Cyndi's shoulder made a baby face, "Aww......Miss Xu doesn't want us anymore........"

"Stop being such a baby will you?" Cyndi shaked his hand off of her shoulder, slightly blushing....For nothing.

It has been weeks, 6 weeks to be exact, and now, the tensions for Fahrenheit with GRACE were wore-off, as for now, you can say they're couples, so we see, practises do make perfect, ei?

"Quit being dumb will you?" Calvin joined Cyndi to make Jiro blush, and he did, the others, Genie,Rainie, Angela, Gui Gui, Chun and Aaron laughed at the two boys and Cyndi's behaviour, but, it was soon to cut by Miss Xu.

"Okay, stop laughing guys, we need to be serious, all the competition is less than a month now, so, where was I?"

"You said that we can push Jiro and Cyndi down the clift." Genie jokingly said.

"HEY!" Both Jiro and Cyndi shouted.

"Guys!" Miss Xu said again, "Right, we have nothing to worry about Jiro and Cyndi, I've talked to their sensei(s) and they told me both of them are doing well, Chun and Angela are fine too, so is Genie and Calvin."

"So......All that's left is....." Angela turned to look at her two cousins.

"Us." Aaron, Gui Gui and Rainie said unisonly.

"You haven't choose yet Miss Xu?" Cyndi asked.

Jiro followed her question, "I remember you saying that you would choose either Rainie or Eve-"

"Gui Gui!" Gui Gui shot Jiro her 'look'.

He continued, "Right, Gui Gui, sorry, I remember you saying that you would choose either Rainie or Eve- I mean Gui Gui on the end of Friday."

Chun sat down on one of the chairs, "The Friday on our first week practising."

Miss Xu shook her head and give them a smile, "I know, I know, but both of them are really good! I don't know how to choose!"

"Then.......Why shouldn't you ask Aaron? He's the male lead." Angela said.

Aaron blinked his eyes, "Huh? What?"

"Aaron, who sings better with you?" Miss Xu asked him.

Aaron blinked his eyes again, he would say 'Gui Gui' immediately, but he wouldn't want to hurt Rainie's feelings, but if he say 'Rainie', wouldn't Gui Gui be furious?

"I think Rainie sings better with Aaron than I do, Miss Xu." Gui Gui said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, my voice is a bit uhhh....How do you say.... 'Childlish'? While Rainie's voice fits perfectly with Aaron's, more over, I have stage frights."

"Well, I guess we could put Rainie on stage with Aaron, and, you will be a back-up, in case Rainie couldn't make it, is that okay Gui Gui?" Miss Xu asked.

"Yeah."

"Aaron? What do you think?"

The lad who was asked seriously wants to say 'No', but.....Gui Gui herself wants Rainie to sing with him, he was confused, why?

Why did she said that?

As Aaron hesitated, he saw Gui Gui giving him a signal to say 'Yes', with her eyes.

Though he didn't understand why, he simply couldn't say 'No', when his beloved Ghost wants him to say 'Yes'.

"Okay, I guess Rainie gets to sing with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Okay Okay.....

NOTE: There is no bad guys/girls in this story, so don't throw your rage at Rainie okay?