Promise

Fahrenheit's Tune: Spring's Secret

Okay, before reading this, I need to tell you, FRH and GRACE, in this chapter, are somehow good with controling their manners, meaning that they wouldn't cut or laugh when a couple is stating things, like when Jiro and Cyndi are talking, the others would not open their mouth until the previous couple are 'finish', but Cyndi/Jiro are allowed (BY ME) to cut each other's words, specific satements like who's smirking or laughing or making a face etc will not be stated unless I wrote them, but scenes like so do/are/is taking place, but I would not write it if it's not important, or if I'm lazy......

Enjoy~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slightly sliding his left hand to his pant's pocket, somehow victoriously looking y, Jiro replied to Cyndi's gasp, " Girls, I hope you guys will be profesionals and work with us for our school."

On Jiro's left, a lad with cheekbones smiled, "Just wanting you guys, I mean, girls to clarrify this matter seriously, Our first mission is winning for our school, killing each other in rehearsals are heavily forbidden. I'm Calvin by the way."

"But, no worries, we can kill each other after we are no longer partners, please girls, we have an image to keep." A lad who somehow appeared standing on the stage stair's said, he walked over to Angela, and kiss her hand, "It's my pleasure to be working with you Miss Zhang, please, I'm-"

"Wu Zun." Angela said.

He smiled, "But, you can call me Chun."

"Cyndi Wang, I'm Jiro, Jiro Wang, don't worry, I'll control myself from breaking your bones in our martial arts practice, but, for safety, do please go to any hospital or clinics, I fear that there may be some bones of yours that-"

"Thank.....Thank You, but I know I'll have no problem handling you, besides, would the girls chase you after they know that you broke a girl's bones?"

"Fare shot Jiro, I see you have quite a challenge to handle, I hope mine's more.......Tameble."

"Then I'm afraid you're wrong Calvin Chen, I'm not tame to my enemies."

"But Miss Genie, I'm your partner, isn't that count as an exception?"

"I guess it does, but promise me, I'll get to have my claws on you later."

"I don't make promises that much, but, I guess I have no other choice than to say 'Yes' now do I?"

Genie smiled cockily, "I can see you're smart, at least you're good at something."

"Enough enough! I sign you guys up for various competition, and those competitions do not involve killing each other with words, huh......From now onwards,  you all will be practising in different places, Jiro and Cyndi, you guys will be practising in the gym with Ichi and Rukia sensei."

"Who're they?" Cyndi asked.

"Husband and wife from japan, they have been in martial arts for more than a decade now."

".............They're old aren't they?" shifted his right leg.

"They're in their late twenties, now, Calvin and Genie, you guys will be practising ballroom in our school's dancing studio, Mister Vaness and Miss Andy'll be your dance instructor."

"Got it." Calvin responded, while Genie was, just nodding her head.

"Chen and Angela will have the art studio, Teacher Rong Jia will be there to assist you in your art works. As for Even, Rainie and Aaron.......Where's Aaron?"

"I'm Miss Xu." Aaron spoke from Calvin's side, seriously, people could hardly saw him, even Gui Gui didn't know he was there, except for Rainie......"

Miss Xu continued, "Right, so, Aaron, Even and Rainie will be in the music room, Aaron is the male lead, he'll sing with either Even or Rainie, Aaron, you practise singing with Even and Rainie, I'll come in to listen by the end of this week, the one who sings better with you, will make it to the competition."

"Okay." Aaron said.

"The deadline is two months from now, so please guys, do not, and I mean do not kill each other, okay?"

"Okay Miss Xu........" They all said.

 

But.......

Will they keep their promise?