Practise......Or Making Out?

Fahrenheit's Tune: Spring's Secret

WARNING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyndi and Jiro were both practising in the gym on the after school, Miss Xu stated that they can use any of their time in school to practise as she already have the headmaster's permission to do so, but, being as goodie of a student they are, they didn't skip their classes.

Despite their rage againts each other, the black-haired lad and the red-haired teenager still practise well with each other, though, they have an advantage, they are on a japanese martial arts, karate, which means that they can kick each other with the excuse of 'It's Karate'.

Jiro attacked Cyndi on her right arm, making her to block him, she then pushed Jiro to the ground, and, surprisingly, and unwillingly....

Their lips met......

But, the real shock was, they didn't hold back or stop the kiss, they just looked at each other.......

And when their eyes were closed, the kiss began to be more passionate........

And...........The next thing they knew, they weren't wearing their martial art suits anymore.

 

(Don't freak out, they just took off each other's suits, they were still wearing something in......well.....Cyndi was.....Jiro........*shy shy*)

 

Cyndi pulled out from the kiss, "No! No! I can't, we can't, no......." She began to shiver.

Jiro smirked, he got up and put on his suit again,"You're right, let's go to my place."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"You're right, maybe I am crazy, we won't go to my place."

Cyndi breath out with relief.

"We'll go to your place, you live alone right?"

"I....Yeah....What?"

"Come on Cyndi, you're too beautiful to still be a this young, besides......" He squatted down to Cyndi who was still sitting on the floor, touching her lips, "I can't control myself......."

"I....I.......You......"

"Cyndi,"
 

"......." She was still shivering.

"Cyndi, I was kidding, why would I make out with my enemy?"

"Have you done 'it'?" Cyndi asked.

Jiro looked at her, "No."

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Then why are you asking me those questions?"

"I was just joking, right, so.......I'll see you tomorrow."

As Jiro was about to close the door, he heard Cyndi saying, "Jiro wait!"

"What?"

"You're not lying? You haven't done........'It'?"

"I'm not a playboy, Calvin is, but still, I know he doesn't have his 'it' yet, so, no, and I'm not lying, anything else?"

"Take me home."

"What?"

"You said that I'm too beautiful to still be a , and I think, you're too hot to still have nno experience of that, so......"

Jiro smirked, "I have no condoms on me."

"So?"

"You're not scared of getting pregnant?"

Cyndi suddenly blushed like mad, "........My house is near a pharmacy."

"Then let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you keep stepping on my foot?!" Genie shouted.

"You have two left feet Miss Genie."

"I.....Ugh!"

"Come on Genie, I was joking, I'm sorry okay?" Calvin smiled.

"Did you ate your medicine today? Or did you ate a wrong medication?"

"Why? Am I different than usual?"

".........Kinda...."

"How so?"

"You...........Are polite to me."

"Is that wrong? You are my partner."

"No.......I mean-"

Genie's lips were sealed, by his lips, but, unlike Jiro and Cyndi, she pulled out immediately.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"Hmm.........You have y lips."

"................"

"Cat got your tongue?"

"CHEN YI R-"

Like any other playboy, he made her shut by kssing her, again, and again, and again, and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you painting those oranges....Green?" Angela moved her head closer to Chun's painting, having Chun to back out a bit, and smiled.

"Distraction can make you do silly things Angela."

"Distraction? We're the only people in this classroom."

"My point exactly."

"Huh?"

"You're cute, I like it." Chun said again, then, he left the confused brunette alone in the studio..

"I'm cute? Did he ate his medicine today? Or.........Who is he? And where's Chun? Well, never mind him, I like the Chun now." Angela smiled and continued painting, not knowing that.........Chun was still there, and he heard what she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron (singing) : Lei le, zhao yi kuai qing xing zhe, ye zhao kuan ni...xiang ni le......

Gui Gui (singing) : Hao Pa yi fang xin shui le, xin tiao zai meng zhong bu ting hua de........Jiu ting zhe le........

Both: Ru wo bian cheng hui yi, tui cu le zhe chang sheng ming, lui xia ni cuo er ku qi wo bing leng shen ti, yong bao bu liao ni.......

Aaron:  Xiang dao wo rang  shen ai de ni ren hai gu du li xing, wo hui hen zi ji, ru chi hen xin......

Gui Gui: Ru guo bian cheng hui yi, zhong yi mei na me xing yun, mei ji hui.......................................

..............................................................................................................................................................................

(A/N: You don't expect me to write the whole thing now do you? the song they sang is from Tank: Ru Guo Wo Bian Cheng Hui Yi............HIGHLY RECOMENDED!)

"Woah.............You're so good Ah Bu!"

"You just noticed?" Aaron .

"Cocky!"

"................"

".................."

"......................"

"Aaron?"

"............"

"Ah Bu?"

"....................."

"Oh............He's giving me the silent treatment.....Hmmm......What should I do???"

Aaron: *coughs* Kiss him *coughs*

Gui Gui: Kiss him? Maybe I should just ignore him........

Aaron:..............Gui Gui.................

Gui Gui smiled, and made her lips touched with Aaron's. Both of them were so happy!

But......

Outside the doors of the music room......

A pair of  eyes were watching the scene.

It's working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chap is somewhat more to JinDi....Hmm.....

Oh yeah,....About JinDi....

NO! They didn't do 'it'

they didn't, why?

Cause......Cause.........I'm the author!