Chapter 1 : That Fateful Night

A DaeFany love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEWS UPDATE : 

BIGBANG WITH ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL COMEBACK 

 

After nearly a two years hiatus, Big Bang has came back with "TONIGHT" and also released a special album. The song "TONIGHT" have both received triple crowns from SBS INKIGAYO and M Countdown and their special album song, "LOVE SONG" has also recived a triple crown own SBS INKIGAYO.  GD has said that they are very happy with the response of their album and all is going well for them, and they are looking to comeback with an album again soon which have led to fans being esctatic, as it reminded them of their Last Farewell days. 

 

But however ...

On the fateful night of May 31 2011, 

"Hyung ! Im coming back to the dorm right now, bought food and drinks for supper wait for me ! " Daesung exclaimed happily to Youngbae while driving his car back to the dorm, after a long day of schedules. 

" Arasso, be back quickly JiYong-ie is also joining us for today's supper"Young Bae replied. 

"Neh" 

What happen next was what daesung could not have imagined. The car infront of him changed lanes suddenly, and a taxi was right infront of him but was not moving. Daesung hit the brakes immediately but collided onto something hard and crashed hard. 

Taken aback, he went out of his car and he could not believed what he saw. He felt like his whole world has stopped momentarily. He had just knocked over a person and the person  was bleeding profusely. He did not know what to do and felt like he was dying. In a rush, he felt that the only thing he could do was to contact his manager. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter