Chapter 8: Filming and More

A DaeFany love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During running man filming 

"Yorobun, this is the 69th episode of running man !" Jae Suk said. (This is not real in real life guys). We are together here again to bring laughter to your lifes ! 

"Is there any pretty guest today?" Haha asked playfully

"Ya the only pretty guest coming will be Byul (Haha's Girlfriend at that time)" Jaesuk replied back, causing Haha to be angry 

Both of them grabbed each other on their shoulders, and shouted "Ya !", causing much laughter from the other members. 

Jo PD: "Yorobun, today there will special guests which will join us in a race, named SEOUL Race.

"What special guests?" Jihyo asked curiously ? 

"Are they girls ??" Haha asked, showing his playboy side again 

"I hope its girls we are already tired of Jihyo Noona," Kwangsoo said, earning a slap on his face by jihyo. 

"I will never be tired of Jihyo," Gary said, causing jihyo to blush. ~Monday Couple Theme Song~

"Ok enough talking, lets welcome the guests !" Jaesuk announced. 

The song "Fate" was played and everyone started cheering. They all know who would be behind that curtain.

"Big Bang !" Jihyo exclaimed.

Daesung appeared as the curtains were removed and said his usual greeting "Annyohaeseyo DAESUNG IMMIDA HAHA !", gaining laughters from the running man members. 

"Daesung ah !"Jaesuk was the first one to greet him, giving him a hug. 

"My small eyed dong saeng !" Jong kook was next to greet him, giving him a big hug, as he has not seen him for a long time already. 

Haha pouted and said" Jong Kook Hyung, now Daesung is here you dont want your dongsaeng over here already right ?"

"Anniya I love both of you dong saengs !" Jong Kook said,  putting his arms over both of their shoulders, almost choking them with his bug arm muscles. 

However, at this moment, the music did not stop. SNSD "The Boys" song was played and there were even more cheers. 

"So Hyun Shi dae !" Haha screamed 

"Is it you Yuri ??" Kwangsoo asked 

Tiffany stepped out and gave her famous eye smile, which cause almost all of the members to melt. Daesung also blushed slightly, turning away to not let anyone see. "Her eye smile is seriously jjang ! Its so pretty," Daesung thought to himself. 

After greeting, Daesung said "Why do I get less applause from the introduction than Fany-ssi? Are you guys bias?". Daesung said this trying to bring out the hate hate couple relationship that they had in Family Outing. The PD, before the show started asked if they were still able to do it despite being a real couple. Even though Tiffany was not too willing to do it, she accepted it and understand that it was all for variety and popularity sake. 

"Cause you are not as famous as me ~" Tiffany replied, giving him a thumbs down sign. 

"Ya is this Hate Hate couple again we have seen on family outing??" Jaesuk added in.

"Hyung ! We are not even a couple, she just seems to hate me." Daesung said.

"Why are you so protective? Maybe you like me?" Tiffany said sacarstically, mocking Daesung 

"Ya Jeongmal why is she always like that !" Daesung complained.

Tiffany didn't care about him and did not reply him. 

*Changing Tapes* 

"Jagiya, you ok? You dont mind us being like that right?" Daesung whispered to her, trying to not let anyone see. 

"Gwenchana, just do it like how we do it in Family outing" Tiffany replied back. 

"Arraso"

*Tapes Changed*

"Ok, now we should start splitting into our teams. How are the teams sorted out?" Jaesuk asked the PD. 

"Daesung and Tiffany will each choose 2 members on their team, and the leftover will form a team of their own" Jo PD said

"Ya what leftover ! How can you call us left over?" Kwangsoo complained. 

"Dont worry, you will definitely be the leftover" Jaesuk said to kwangsoo. "Eh hyung !" Kwangsoo complained,  ~Saint Agnes and Burning Train Played ~

Daesung and Tiffany started choosing by playing rock paper scissors to see who wins. Tiffany wins and gets to choose first 

"I choose Jae Suk Oppa !" Tiffany said cheerfully. 

"Thats right !" Jaesuk replied happily, very delighted to be on Tiffany's team. Tiffany would have chosen Jong Kook if she wanted to win, but Jae Suk was the only one who knew about him and Daesung. He would know how to deal with awkward situations and he as the Nation's MC, will be able to help her out. 

"I choose Jong kook Hyung !" Daesung said

"Daesung ah !"

"Hyungggg !"

After discussion with Jaesuk, Tiffany chose Gary. Daesung's team chose jihyo and the left over group were the Betrayal's club, Kwangsoo, Sukjin and Haha

"Watch out for us ! We will betray you all anytime !" Suk jin said, jealous that he is not on the same team with any of the guests. 

After forming their teams, they made their way to the first mission location, which was a swimming pool. There was a pool mission which was to dive from different heights. The Team that reaches a total of 50m of height combined first will win. The show was going on well at first but suddenly, when Tiffany was coming down from the diving board of 5m as she wanted to try for a lower one at 3m, she slid and fell from the stairs ! She hit her leg against the handle and her knees seemed to be bleeding from a cut. Filming was stopped immediately 

"Mi Young !" Daesung shouted, as she rushed up immediately up the stairs. He carried her down first and place her on a chair. 

"Give me the medic kit !" Daesung shouted, "Give me the medic kit right now !"

"Im ok dae, im ok, relax, its just a small cut" Tiffany assured Daesung, smiling

"Ya, you take me as a fool ? You fell from quite a height and you are bleeding right now. How do you expect me to believe me?" Daesung said, not believing what tiffany assured. Tiffany's manager rushed out with a medic kit and daesung immediately took out the cotton swap from the medic kit to stop the bleeding by pressing it hard with pressure. After that, Daesung took out the alcohol swap to clean the wound. 

"Jagiya its going to be a bit painful uh," Daesung cautioned Tiffany first as he placed the alochol swap on her wound. 

"Ouch ! Slower Dae ! Its painful" Tiffany said as she grimaced in pain

"There is no choice, I need to clean this wound first to prevent any infection. Bear it ok Mi young?" Daesung explained, as seeing her in pain hurts him as much too. 

"Arraso Dae, bali !" Tiffany replied

After cleaning the wound, Daesung carefully placed cotton wool over the cut and place a medical ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter