Chapter 2: The contact

A DaeFany love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAESUNG POV 

I woke up with a start. My body feels like it has been through a bad hangover even though I did not drink. Naturally, I went to check his phone for the time. Its 8pm at night. "I slept for almost 12 hours, it is the most since our comeback." I thought to myself, smiling. Then i thought of what had happened last night again. Ah, why did I even smile ? Seeing my phone again, I saw all the missed calls and text messages from my members and friends. I wanted to talk to them, explained to them what happened, but I just felt that I was in the fault and should not clarify myself, but admit the fact that I knocked over a person. I killed a person. Me. With my bare hands. I really could not imagined it, when during the police investigation yesterday, when the police told me the motorcyclist was pronounced dead on the spot, I could not believe it, and I could not take the news. Even though it is not exactly my fault, but it was me who indeed knocked over him and killed him. Just the thought of it makes me so disgusted of myself ...

Scrolling through the messages, I saw one unknown number who messaged me 

From: XX-XXX-3456 

To; Daesung

​Are you ok ? How is everything ? How did it happened ? Call me immediately !!

FLASHBACK

TIFFANY POV 

"Omo, unnie ! Look at this ! Big Bang's Daesung was involved in a car accident !" Yuri exclaimed. 

I almost dropped the cup of Starbucks Caramel Macchiato I was holding and replied "Mwuh ?!?!!? How did it happened? " Yuri then showed me a news article that was posted online just this morning 

                              Big Bang's Daesung  involved in a car accident 

Big Bang's Daesung was recently involved in a car accident and is currently under investigation. On May 31st, at around 1:4o AM in Seoul, Big Bang's Daesung was driving in an Audi and hit a motorcyclist in front of him. The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene. Daesung is currently under investigation at the Youngdong Police station for possible drunk driving. 

I couldn't believe it. The Daesung I knew wouldn't have been so irresponsible to drink drive, less say to kill a person. I did not believe the news and wanted to ask from Daesung myself.

"Yul, can you get Daesung sunbaenim phone number from Taeyang sunbaenim right ?" I asked her quickly. 

** Sidenote

Taeyang and Yuri have been together ever since the blind date. (Was revealed during Strong heart ep 35 or 36 i think) But their relationship was never announced to the public. 

"Yeah, you want to ask about Daesung oppa ? But you are not even close with him ! " Yuri replied curiously. 

"Ya dont think you are the only one in SNSD close with Big Bang cause of your Taeyang Oppa ok !" I joked, "Aniya I just wanted to ask about him. We did talk during the family outing broadcast so yeah Im curious on how he is coping and everything."

"Jamkkanman unnie" , "Here, that is his number"

"Gomawo Yul !"

BACK TO PRESENT (3RD PERSON POV)

From: Daesung

To:  XX-XXX-3456 

Who are you ? 

 

To: Daesung 

From:  XX-XXX-3456 

Ya, you never even save my number during the broadcast last time ??! (Even though they exchanged numbers during the broadcast, Tiffany also lost it after she changed her phone, Daesung lost it as well) I am tiffany yah, how are you ? Call me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter