002

Me And My Twin Sister!
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Author\Note :)

(Hope that you like it :) Sorry for late update ,and any wrong grammers :\)


Chapter2
              Seohyun and Joohyun ran at the same time in different direction .

"Who are we going to fight with?" asked Joohyun as she got in  ,and headed to her room to change as Sooyoung screamed "Exo!" loudly because she was in her room .
"Okay!" said Joohyun as she got in her room ,opened the closet and pulled a striped black jeans with a white shirt and a black jacket not forgetting a black mask and a white gloves .before heading out of the room the same time as the girls .

***

Seohyun got into Exo hideout and without asking who are they going to fight or what time ,she bulled a white tight jeans with a black striped shirt and a white jacket ,with a black knee boats and a black gloves with white stripes on it and a white mask and headed to her Cars ,as the other Exo members followed too to their cars and headed off as Seohyun followed them from the back .

***

"Why are they late?!" asked Sehun while whining like a baby ,the others kept looking at their watches while Seohyun was just standing on her car looking at the front .
"They are here!" she said as she jumped from her bike ,Exo looked at her then at the front and found 9 girls running their way them all are wearing masks .
"Ready?~" asked Taeyeon with a smirk ,Sehun and Kai exchanged looks before the two stand in front of her ready to fight .
"Ready!" shouted Seohyun as she stepped foreword the same for the others .
"Let's go!" said Yuri as she ran Chanyeol way and with one hit by the foot she made him fly on the floor ,but he doesn't give up , he stand up and punched her on the face .
The others ran each other way ,Joohyun ran to Luhan ,Baekhyun and Seohyun side and started to fight with them ,Seohyun lost her tremble with Joohyun punched her on the face ,so she punched Joohyun too on the face which caused Joohyun to fly and fall on the ground and her mask are no longer here .
"Oh...my...God!" said Seohyun as she put her hands over while gasping ,Luhan and Baekhyun eyes widen from what they saw .
"Is she....?" said Baekhyun .
"Aha" said Luhan while nodding his head and his mouth is wide open ,Seohyun without thinking ran away as Taeyeon saw Joohyun and ran her way .

***

"Was it real what i just saw?" said Seohyun as she looked at the colour full water in front of her .
"still didn't change Seo! you still come to the Han river when confused!" said a voice from behind her ,she turned around to find Luhan and Baekhyun standing there ,they're the one who understand her the most .
"Oh! oppas~ what are you doing here? did you lose in the fight or something?" she asked as the two stand beside

Please log in to read the full chapter