003

Me And My Twin Sister!
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Author\Note :)

(This is super duper late!)


Chapter3

              Seohyun opened their house door ,only to notice her sister`s sleeping body on the couch . She smiled as she approached her .Removing the hairs that were covering her face ,Seohyun sighted as she headed towards the closet ,and brought a cover for her sister ."Goodnight ,Joo-ah ,sweet dreams." she whispered as she kissed her cheek ,before walking upstairs .

 

Joohyun who was faking sleeping ,sighted as she opened her eyes ."When are you planning to tell me ,Seo? I'll be waiting." she sighted once again ,before drifting to sleep as she was really tired from parting all day with her unnies .

***

           Seohyun was startled as she heard a knock on her room door ,"Oh ,Joo-ah ,come in." Joohyun smiled as she sat on her sister`s bed ,while looking at the girl doing her hair into a ponytail ."About your offer yesterday ,is it still enviable?" Joohyun smiled as she saw her sisters eyes glow from happiness ."Really? How about we go to the beach? ,the weather is good today!" Joohyun chuckled at her sister`s actions ,they surely are twins and live in the same house ,but they barely see each other due to their busy sculdechs .

 

"Beach sounds good!" Seohyun smiled widely as she looked at her sister through the mirror ."What time-? ,Sorry ,sis ,I have to answer this." Joohyun nodded as she saw her sister go out to answer her phone .Joohyun frowned as she saw her sister`s face fell off as she pursed her lips into a thin line .she saw her say some words on the phone ,before hanging up with a sight .

 

"Joo-ah ,I'm really sorry ,I have to go now ,one of my friends was hit by a car and he is in the hospital right now .You can come with me if you want ,I need a ride anyway!" Joohyun nodded ,thought she felt sad ,but she smiled to  not let her sister feel guilty about it .

 

"No problem ,we can go out any time .It's not the end of the world......Plus friends are more important." Joohyun said with a cheerful tone ,as Seohyun smiled a little to her ."Thanks ,Sis ,you're the best!"

***

          "Hey ,guys ,how is he?" Joohyun just followed her siste

Please log in to read the full chapter