001

Me And My Twin Sister!
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A\N)

(Hope you like it :)

Sorry for late update :3)

 

 

Chapter1

             Seohyun woke up as the clock rang ,She shut it and scratsh her body before walking up to her sister room to wake her up .

but when she opened the door she didn't find her sister and the bed was the same as yesterday "Ha? she didn't come last night? but i thought...Nevermind!" muttered Seohyun to herself as she got out of the room and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast ,she made ramyeon and put it on the table to warm a little before making her way to her dressing room to pick today outfit ,she started at the clothes before pulling (↓)

and putting it on her bed then went to the bathroom and closing the door behind her ,after she finished taking bath she put on her outfit before rushing to the kitchen with her iphone ,bag and sun glusses in her hand ;she put her thing on the table before taking the plate of ramyeon and started to eat  .

she finished after 5 minutes ,she wore her sun glusses and pluged her headphone in her iphone before starting her favorite song ,and graped her bag ;and went out of the house after closing the door .

she went to the bus stop in time as the bus arrived she got in before it close the door ,she sat in the back as the song started to play again ,she putted her head on the side of the chair as she listened to the song .

"Nugungaege mameul jul ttaemyeon baneul namgineun seupgwani isseo

Da jwobeorimyeon tteonal geot gateun isanghan geu yegami sirheo

Banjjeum akkyeodun i mam nugu jul su jocha eomneunde
Banjjeum gojang nabeorin nareul deulkigin sirheo"

*Whenever I give someone my heart I have a habit of saving the half.

Please log in to read the full chapter