First Mission

Agents Chicken Couple

''Boa wants us in her office.'' Onew says standing up immediately outting on his game face. Luna chuckled at his seriousness.

''Whats so funny?'' She shakes her head.

''Nothing.'' Luna replies standing up. Onew rolls his eyes and heads out the office.

''Wait for me!'' She yells chasing after him. He stops, turning to her.

''Will you be quiet?! People are trying to work!'' He says through his teeth. As he turns around she frowns and crosses her arms. She'd rather work with Baekhyun so far. At least he wasn't cold to her. Then again Key did say he was a bit anti-social and she see's why. He opens the elevator door and taps his foot impatiently.

''Would you stop just standing there and come on!'' He fusses. She speed walks to the elevator.

''No need to be rude.'' She mumbles.

   They get to Boa's office and Onew knocks on her door.

''Come on.'' She calls. Onew opens the door, not bothering to hold the door for Luna. He was just in a rush. Boa smiles warmly at the two.

''Looks like you two are getting along just well.'' She comments. Onew coughs and Luna pretends to laugh.

''Yeah...something like that...'' Luna says, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

''Anyways, your first mission together, is to defuse a bomb.'' Boa says. Luna's eyes widen and she looked at Onew. He seemed unaffected by this.

''That sounds pretty easy.'' Onew says.

''Arasso. The bomb is on the top of the Choizan Mall and it will be going off in 3 hours.'' Boa says, she flips over a piece of paper on her desk.

''Here are the directions. Long story short, but we caught the man who placed the bomb, but he refused to defuse it and gave us the directions.'' Onew takes the piece of paper.

''Arasso, we will finish this mission soon.'' Onew says standing up to bow. Luna does the same nodding her head.

''Arasso agents. You are dismissed.''

 

 

 

''Wait, wait. So we're defusing a bomb?! This is just crazy!'' Luna shouts. Her shouting, caused Onew to swerve the car and little. He let out a fustrated sigh.

''Neh, you act like thats so challenging.'' Onew says. Luna stares at him, disbelief written all over her face.

''It is!?'' Luna yells. She takes out a folded up paper out her pocket.

''How is this,'' she unfolds the paper and points hard at it. It was a diagram on how the bomb was made.

''easy?'' she asks. Onew rolls his eyes.

''We have three hours, calm down.'' he reassures. She slumps against the car seat.

 

 

  Once they arrived at the mall, police were evacuating civilians. Police cars were everywhere. There was a helicopter over the mall as well. A young man approached them, the chief officer.

''Agents, I'm glad you made it.'' he says.

''Of course Seungi-ssi, where's the bomb?'' Onew asks.

''On the second floor, green elevator. You must hurry, the building is falling apart. The guy was throwing grenades before we caught him.'' Seungi says. Onew just nods and runs toward the building. Luna huffs and follows. They headed in the destroyed doors and tried going up the frozen esculators. Half way up, a huge lighten up sign fell and blocked the agents path.

''Damn it!'' Onew cursed. Luna looked around and saw emergancy stairs next to the esculators.

''Over there, lets take the stairs.'' Luna suggest. The two head up the emergancy stairs and were on the second floor.

''I know where the green elevator is, follow.'' Onew says.

''Here, you'll keep track of this better than I will.'' Luna says, giving him the paper. Onew takes the paper and leads the way. They stop at a dead end. There were a bunch of broken ceiling and wall covering what looked like a doorway.

''This is it, help me get this out the way.'' Onew orders. Onew gets and left and Luna the right. While moving the stuff, Luna moves enough to the point where it created an opening.

''Look, I got us a-'' before she could finish, more of the ceiling fell again and trapped Luna in the corner with her small opening.

''Yah! Can you hear me?'' Onew called.

''N-neh.'' Luna replies, entering the small opening. The elevator was destroyed inside aswell. Next to her was the bomb, that would explode...in twenty minutes. Luna's eyes widen.

''Onew!'' she yells.

''What?''

''I found the bomb...''

''Great.''

''but it will defuse in less than twenty minutes!''

''What?! So he lied...''

''Um Onew, w-what do I-I do?'' she stutters. Onew sighs and gets the paper from his pocket.

''Do you still have your pocket knife?'' he asks.

''Neh.'' she calls, getting it out.

''Alright listen to me. The bomb can be taken apart, but is held together slightly by the cords.'' Onew says. Luna gently takes apart the bomb, but the only this keeping the two pieces together were five cords. One yellow, one blue, one green, and two red.

''Okay, goty that.'' Luna calls.

''Wait a moment.'' After five minutes of silence, he finally spoke.

''Cut the green one first.'' he says and she did so.

''Now the blue.''

''Arasseo.''

''Yellow.''

''Got it.''

''Sweet, now red.'' Luna coughs.

''Um..slight problem...'' she says.

''What?'' 

''There are two red cords.''  Onew's hands tighten on the paper.

''Damn, should've known there was going to be some trick.'' He says.

''Onew, what do I do?!'' she panicks.

''I dont know. How much time do we have left?'' he asks. 

''Seven minutes.''

''Great, this is just great.'' Luna brings her hands to her face, knife still in her hand.

''How wonderful, now this is how I die! In the explosion of'' she brings and hands down and gasp. Accidently cutting one of the cords.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorryyyy for practically abandoning this story! I promise I didn't exactly forget about it! Anyways, comment, upvote, and subscribe. I will update this sometime! Luv 2 all!

~Moonlightangel77