New Partners!?

Agents Chicken Couple

'Ugh, the elevator is taking to long!' Onew thought. There he was standing at the elevator for nearly four minutes. There was a tapping noise behind him, causing him to turn around. The younger man smiled brightly at Onew, but Onew shook his head and turned around.

''Taemin, when we get home you better clean your room.'' Onew tells him turning back around.

''What you mean? We no longer live with umma anymore.'' The younger man says laughing. To Onew's disappointment they live in an apartment together. He let his generosity and love for his little brother get the best of him. It was either that or he was going to move from hotel to hotel.

''I'll kick you out.'' Onew threatens.

''You wouldn't do that to you little baby brother hyung.'' Taemin says using aegyo. Onew met Taemins eyes, narrowing his.

''Try me.'' he growls. Taemin puts his hands up.

''Arasso, I raise my white flag!'' Onew turned back to the elevator rolling his eyes. When the elevator opens Taemin and Onew gasp.

''Whoa...Key...'' Onew says eyes big.

''What happened to your hair?'' Taemin asks making an attempt to touch the elders hair. The young man smacked his hand away.

''Whats wrong with it? Blonde looks great on me, but then again alot of colors do.'' He says scoffing.

''Theres nothing wrong with it. Its just so bright, almost yellow-no, orange.''  Onew says.

''Well then you should see Jonghyun-hyungs hair. Its practically white.'' Key says stepping out of the elevator.

''Looks like everyone is getting a new look.'' Taemin says.

''Oh and by the way Onew-hyung, Ms. Boa wants you in her office.'' Key says. Onew stops the elevator doors from closing.

''Wait what?''

''Neh, she needs you. A S A P.'' key says. Onew throws his hands up in the air.

''So I waited here all this time for nothing.'' Onew says to himself, exiting the elevator. At the same time Taemin entered.

''Yes, yes you did hyung.'' Taemin says. Before the elevator closes Taemin saw Onew glare at him.

        Onew knocked on the door to their boss, Boa's door. Why did she need him? Maybe it was a special mission. Then again Key only said him, not his partner Taeyeon. Or he could've just forgotten her.

''Come in.'' He heard Boa say. He came in and sat on one of the chairs in front of her desk. Boa stopped writing and looked up at Onew. Putting her hands together elegantly on her desk.

''Good evening, Jinki.'' She greets him.

''Good evening Ms.Boa.''

''You wondering why your here and Taeyeon isn't, aren't you?'' Onew nods, swallowing the lump in his throat.

''Am I being let go?'' He ask.

''No.'' She simply replies.

''Switching companies?!''

''No, nothing bad is happening you.' She says chuckling.

''Oh...''

''But you are switching partners with a different pair of agents.'' Onew slightly laughs, but Boa's face remains serious.

''Your kidding right?'' He says. She shakes her head.

''No, no I'm not. Your getting a new partner.'' She says.

''Excuse me Ms. Boa?''

''You heard me Jinki.''

''I'm getting...a new partner?!''

''Neh.''

''W-what happened to Agent Taeyeon?! Why isn't she my partner anymore?!''

''Well we can't have two superior agents as partners. Its not very fair I guess. Not to mention the pair you two are switching with...didn't work out...''

''But-''

''No buts, your meeting your new partner tommorow.'' Onew wanted to say something, but kept his mouth shut due to Boa's piercing gaze. Switching partners? Him and Taeyeon were practically the best pair in the company, but then that might be because they're superior agents. An agents must pass a test to become a superior agent. Not to mention he may have a small crush on her. Which his friend Jonghyun, Taeyeons little brother doesn't approve about.

''So...I meet them tommorow?'' Onew ask.

''Neh, they'll be putting their things in whats going to start to be yours and theirs office.'' Boa replies.

''Arasso.''


 'Can't believe I'm partners! This is the best thing ever!'  Luna thought putting her pins in a bag. Now shouldn't have to be with her stupid partner in her opinion, Byun Baekhyun. Everytime the two were on missions they would argue, fight, and sometimes the mission is imcomplete. They would file many complaints about each other to their boss, Boa. She finally decided to have them get new partners. Speaking of Baekhyun, he entered the room smirking at Luna. She rolled her eyes.

''What are you smirking about?'' She ask.

''Oh, I don't know. Maybe because we will no longer be partners.'' He says throwing himself on his desk chair.

''Are you trying to hurt my feelings? I'm just as happy as you.'' She scoffs. She finishes getting her stuff and starts to walk out the door. Just before she gets out Baekhyun runs in front of her.

''Look, even though we fought 24/7, working with you was...good?'' He says unsurely. She just nods.

''I guess.'' Was her only reply until she left the office. Remembering she had nowhere to put her stuff she went back to her old office with Baekhyun and set her stuff on her old desk.

''What are you doing back in here?'' Baekhyun ask.

''I have to leave my stuff here. I trust you won't touch or steal anything.'' She replies glaring at him.

''Touch or steal? Nobody wants your roach infested things.'' He says, scoffing.

''If I'm roach infested, your stuff is scorpian infested.''

''Scorpians mean you are fierce and scare your enemies.''

''Oh please. First I don't know where you learned that nonsense and you can't hurt a fly.''

''I'll show yo-'' before he could finish he fell out of his chair landing face first on the ground. Luna rolls her eyes.

''Pabo.'' She says leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

That was the first chapter1 I will update as soon as possible! Anyways, I'm making up for the original Agents Chicken Couple! It was terrible, so comment, subscribe, and upvote!