Meeting Our New Partners

Agents Chicken Couple

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt13e-EnmgnuCSkexMqB0                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIMrMlUo9aE0VfF0jzP8c


     Onew tapped his fingers on the desk and the man at Taeyeons old desk sighed.

''You still upset about your broken partnership with Taeyeon-noona?'' Onew didn't answer.

''Aish, your such a brat. Maybe you won't crush on my older sister if your partnership is over, and if you do you two could date. Your not partners anymore!'' One of the main rules in the agency is 'no dating your partner'. The main reason why Onew has never exactly asked Taeyeon out.

''Jonghyun, shut up.'' Onew growled. The younger white hair man laughed.

''I'm just saying, hyung.''

''Well you say too much.''

''Mianhe, aren't you moody.'' Onew glared at him and Jonghyun just laughed. As much as Onew endlessly gets annoyed, fights, and argues with Jonghyun, he couldn't lie that was practically his brother. They trained under this agency ever since Onew was 15 and Jonghyun was 14. Jonghyun was always there for Onew and vice versa. There was a soft knock on the door and they both looked up.

''Come on in.'' Jonghyun called. A young woman came in, carrying a box. She had long brown hair and naturally tanned skin. She was barely five feet tall and had was struggling to close the door.

''Oi, Luna, let me help you out there.'' Jonghyun says shooting up from the deserted desk and grabbing the box from her hands. He sets it on the table and she cracks the door behind her.

''Thank you, Jjong-oppa.' She says smiling brightly at him and bowing.

'Oppa?' Onew thought. Not only did she call him by his nickname given to him by their friend Minho, but 'oppa' too. By the looks they knew each other well already.

''Are you my new partner?'' She ask.

''Ani, he is.'' Jonghyun replies pointing to Onew. She bows while Onew just stares at the pair.

''Anneyeonghaseo, my name is Park Sunyoung but please call me Luna. I'm looking forward to working with you.'' She says.

''Onew.'' was the only thing Onew said earning a glare from Jonghyun.

''Mianhe on hyungs behalf. He's kind of moody today.'' Jonghyun tells her. Jonghyun felt Onews piercing gaze on him, but ignored it and talked to Luna while she took out her things and set them on her new desk. So much more organized than Onews desk stacked with papers and other stuff.

''You should help Onew-hyung organize his desk. Looks like a tornado swept throught his desk.'' Jonghyun joked causing Luna to laugh. Onew just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

''Oh please. The only organized is because Key nags you non-stop if it isn't.'' Onew says. Jonghyun sticks out his tongue.

''At least its organized.'' Suddenly Key burst through their office doors.

''I heard my name. What about me?'' Key ask.

''How did you know we were talking about you?''

''I'm the Almighty Key for a reason.''

''I said the only reason why he has an organized desk is because you nag him.'' Onew says.

''Oh, well it is true.'' Jonghyun gasp.

''Kibummie, how could you have no faith in me?'' Jonghyun whines.

''Oh please.'' Key turned to Luna hugging her.

''Luna-shi, did't see you there. Mianhe.'' Key says.

''Its okay Key-oppa.''  She says.

''Well seems like all my friends know you, but me.'' Onew says smirking.

''Ani, your just not social hyung.'' Jonghyun joked.

''Oh, shut up. You talk too much.''

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhe if chapter was too short! I will update as soon as I can! Comment, subscribe, and upvote! See you my lovely's