cheat sheet.

joahaeyo • apply open
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

Home Plotlines  Cheatsheet  Reviews TBA

face claims » only models and ulzzangs can be used. yura of vintage vender is taken. please no overly bubbly or cutesy face claims. not everyone is smiling and has a huge eyes. plus please make her match her personality.

age » must be at least 17 years old and the is max of 5 years. i don't mind doing noona-dongsaeng relationships since it can happen and again, it's reality not every guy is going to be your oppa. 

setting » reason why there's no birthplace and hometown is because i've decided to set the story in new york but it can go to south korea so no need to worry about it.

personality » please no mary-sues. that's the last thing i want. i want a flawed girl who has surprisingly caught this guy's heart. i like details but too many details give me headaches so keep it reasonable on the details. just because someone gives me five paragraphs doesn't mean that you need to as well. some people can summarize a character in two which is always fine by me. same goes for your lover's personality

background » please avoid sob stories. you can have a family death but don't make it be like she was raised by a pack of wolves. some people live normal middle-class lives and have their problems. i don't mind affluent characters, it adds to the story as well. so please do not feel that you have to limit yourself to the cardboard box or the crappy house on the street. 

love story » relationships are not by any means perfect so feel free to tell me that they fight constantly or that they have 3-4 times a week. also please do tell me how each treat one another it'd be nice to know if say jimin treats his girlfriend like a great treasure or that he doesn't really show her off to the world. also, i will allow one or two characters to be pregnant, married, and one girl in an abusive relationship ( optional ) with another man besides a bangtan member. again, it's reality.

Family/friends/rivals » they're not going to be a big part of the story so i wouldnt stress over it too much, really unless they're a big part of it. unless you're living in your mother's basement until you find a place, then go ahead and focus on her to tell me what it's like living with her boyfriend/husband/etc.

password » last but not least, the password. the password is 'joahaeyo' linked to the bangtan song that you listened to while filling out the application.