Phase Two: Blend In & Lay Low

The Bro Code
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Phase Two: Blend In & Lay low

Waking up at the break of dawn just to take a damn shower is simply a pain. I smell bad from yesterday and the room that I share with that boy isn't helping either. I'm taking a huge risk just by cleaning myself in my dorm room. I made sure that the windows were locked and covered while the door was locked.

While using my James Bond skills to sneak past Luhan, I tip toed to the bathroom and quietly shut the door. After releasing a huge sigh of relief, I quickly stripped down and stepped into the little piece of Heaven I've been dying for.

The shower.

It actually made me realize how stupid this idea was. I can't even take a shower without being constantly paranoid or scared that someone will find out what I really am. But I'm already in too deep and can't back out now.

After wrapping the bandage around my chest to hide my lady lumps, I wrapped a towel around my head to hide my long hair and stepped out only to be surprised by my roommate.

"Dude, you smell like a girl." He sniffed me like some dog.

'They really are dogs.' I scoffed in my head.

"Uh... My sister played a prank on me and switched all my shampoos for hers." I shrugged it off, hoping that he would buy it and leave me alone.

"Sister? Is she hot?" He chuckled and I secretly rolled my eyes.

"I guess. I don't really take the time to look at her." I lied. "Anyways, I'm going to the soccer try outs."

"Hey, wait for me!" He shouted. "I'm coming too."

"Aren't you already on the team?" I queried.

"Yeah, but I still have to be there with the team to give you newbies a tough time." He ruffled my hair which surely made me lose some IQ points.

I quickly ran to line up with the others who were there to try out, and I have to say, I think I got this in the bag.

Boy, was I wrong.

One of the bigger guys tackled me to the ground and told everyone that he slipped which made the other team win a point. I grumbled as I got up and Luhan was there to pick me up.

"You okay?" He asked, holding in his laughter.

"Let's see, I got my bones crushed by Shamu over there so... No." I glared at the guy who almost landed me in the hospital with a coma and he smirked at me.

"Sorry, princess, I didn't see you there." He pouted which didn't really do much since he constantly looked like he was pouting no matter what he does.

"Oh yeah? Well everyone from miles away saw you!" I shoved Luhan off as I stepped up to the other guy. I gulped when he towered over me, but kept my calm.

"You calling me fat?" He glared.

"You said it not me." I raised my hands up and used my innocent face.

"Let me teach you a lesson." He cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah? Me too. Lesson one; just because they don't have a sign for it, there is a limit at the buffet." I heard 'oooh's coming from the crowd behind me. Luhan grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back, but I persisted in staying. I'm not backing down to no man.

"Fine, you wanna go there?" He questioned which made me nod hesitantly. "Let's take this to the field."

So, here I am, trying to kick a ball into a net where Lardo is currently at. He has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter