Phase One: Infiltrate Enemy Territory

The Bro Code
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Phase One: Infiltrate Enemy Territory

"What the ?! Are you crazy? No!" Hyoyeon, fellow teammate/best friend, yelled. I think she said something else, but her voice was making me deaf so I didn't catch anything else.

"She's right, Yul. How do you know the plan will work the way you want it?" Taeyeon told me in a motherly voice as Sunny was trying to calm Hyoyeon down. 

"It will work! Check it!" I defended, getting a picture of me in my disguise out of my pocket. Once I showed it to them, I smirked in triumph as their jaws were hanging open.

"You... You look handsome... H-How is that even possible?" Sunny frowned, grabbing the picture to get a closer look.

"I think I want to date you..." Sooyoung trailed off which made me cut their daydreaming of me off. It was getting awkward.

"Don't make it weird." I muttered while shoving the picture in my jean pocket. "Anyways, I just came here to say goodbye and I'm already running a bit late." I gave them a half smile as we all gathered around for a group hug.

"I still think it's a bad idea." Hyo mumbled before letting go of me. "And I have full rights to say that I told you so when things go wrong."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes. "Seo, don't cry."

"I'm going to miss you, unnie." She sniffled and I gently wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry, guys, but I really need to leave now to change my gender and get surrounded by boys." I scowled at the thought, but everyone else found it funny.

*Quick character intro*

From left to right; Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, Hyoyeon. All girls are part of the Busan College soccer team and share a giant dorm together.

During the ride to SA, my heart was slightly going into panic mode as adrenaline started pumping through my veins. What if the girls are right? What if I'll get caught?

"There's a possibility that you might get caught, if that's what you're thinking." James told me, keeping his eyes on the road while adjusting his sunglasses. 

"Is that your pep talk?" I rolled my eyes. "Very peppy, James." I muttered sarcastically, while propping my elbow against the passenger side door. I watched the trees fly by until a huge sign caught my attention.

"Welcome to Seoul Arts! Only 1km away!" 

"The sign's peppier than you." I chuckled.

"That was just part of it, okay? Look, you'll do fine as long as you don't do anything girly." He told me casually, changing lanes.

"Well, that's not necessarily easy considering the fact that I am a girl." I shot back.

"Yes, but you're a boy now." He said and then sighed. "God, that sounded weird coming out of my mouth." I stifled a laugh.

As we approached the entrance gate, I felt my nerves kicking in. James was the first out of the car and had to drag me out. I stood frozen as he handed me my luggage. 

"No backing out, you're already in too deep." He whispered to me.

"I haven't stepped foot inside the damn building yet. I could always get inside the car." I grumbled.

"Car's locked." He smiled, pressing a button and making the car create a beeping sound. "Stop stressing. You'll do fine." He smiled.

"Okay..." I said, even though my mind was telling me to make a run for it.

"Here's your schedule. Class starts in 30 minutes which gives you enough time to make yourself comfortable in your dorm. Have fun, but don't forget to eat all your meals and brush your teeth thoroughly-"

"Yes, mother." I said sarcastically. 

After waving goodbye, I looked at my schedule and school map which was pretty damn complicated. It took me a good 10 minutes to find the boys dorm. It was surprisingly calm, but it soon ended when a hoard of boys came running down the hallway, pushing me aside. The door I was leaning on opened and I fell inside.

"Oh God!" I moaned in pain while trying to get up.

"Um, are you okay?" A guy asked, but when I looked up, confusion was written all over my face. They accept girls here?

"Yes..." I replied sheepishly when I realized it was a boy when I saw his abs. "I mean, yeah." I changed my voice into a lower one.

"Alright, man." He looked freaked out which made me sigh. "Hey, are you new here?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" I swung my bag over my shoulder and slouched a bit, trying to act manly. Well, I tried. I think I look like someone with back problems.

"There's not a lot of people who change schools in the middle of the year. Ano Ying, right? Cool name." He puckered his lips. "I'm Xi Lu Han, by the way."

Is that the name James gave me? Seriously?; I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you, man." I let out a deep sigh. 

"Are you Chinese or something?" He asked and my mind went blank for a second. How the hell am I supposed to make up an entire life on the spot?

"I'm from... Korea, but my mom is from... Uh... China." I made a lot of pauses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter