Chapter 2

Flirty But Sweet

[YOUR POV]

 

Saturday….

It’s already morning.

I open my eyes and saw Kai’s chest. We’re facing each other but Kai is still asleep.

I stared on his lips. I really want to kiss his lips. Wait? WHAT?! Kiss his lips?! What am I thinking right now?! Oh my…

 

~~~
You were about to get up but Kai pulled you beside him. Now, your position is on Kai’s top then he hugged you tightly. You shocked.

“Y-ya! What are you doing?” You said while trying to get out from Kai’s tight hug but you can’t

“Sshhh! Go back to sleep. It’s still early.” Kai said, his eyes are still closed

“Early? Excuse me? It’s already 9:30AM. So, get up now!”

“Give me 5 minutes.” You just sighed and wait 5 minutes more before you got up.

‘Why is he hugging me? Why is he doing this to me? Does he really love me too?’ You thought

 

After 5 minutes, you pull out yourself from Kai’s tight hug and sat on the edge of your bed. You can feel your heart is beating very fast.

‘Omona! I really don’t know what I feel right now. Aigoo.’ You thought then you stood up and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

 

You saw a paper pinned on the refrigerator. It’s a letter from your mom then you read it.

“Good morning, my beautiful daughter! I made a delicious breakfast for you and Kai.

By the way, I left some moneys inside your cabinet because I and your dad will be

gone in 3 days or more for our work. So, if you need to pay something, don’t worry! I left moneys for you. Don’t worry, we will tell you on time when we will go back there.

We love you Jinseok-ah! Take care always. If you need some help, Kai is there to help you and if he wants to stay longer, it’s okay.”

From, umma.

XOXO~

After you read the letter, you sat down on the chair and eat.

While you’re eating, you’re still thinking about Kai’s action this morning.

‘Why is he acting like that? Did he ate something not good? What the hell…’ You thought

 

Finally, Kai got up from sleep. He went to the kitchen and saw you eating already.

“Oh, Jong In-ah! My parents will be gone in 3 days or more for their work and she said it’s okay if you want to stay longer here.” You smiled. “By the way, he’s your breakfast. My mom made it before they left.”

Kai sat beside you and got the plate in front of you.

He’s eating quietly. He’s not like that before. He’s really acting weird. You got more curious.

“What happened, Jong In? You’re acting weird since yesterday.” You sighed

“What do you mean? I’m okay. Nothing happened.” Kai said, not looking to you. You sighed again.

“Tell me the truth. We’re best friends; you don’t need to hide it.” You begged

“I said I’m fine. Nothing happened.” He said. You just shut your mouth.

 

No one’s speaking right now. You’re done eating and Kai is still eating quietly.

“I want to ask something.” Finally, he broke the silence.

“What is it?”

“Just like what you asked last night. What if your friend likes you? You will get mad?” He asked, looking at you seriously.

“No… It’s okay. Honestly, it’s very hard to confess to the closest friend that you like because I think it will ruins their friendship.” You said. “Anyway, why did you ask a question like that?”

“Nothing.” He said as he removed his eyes from you. “What will you do if I will confess to you?”

“What?” You asked, pretending you didn’t hear what Jong In said.

‘Why did he ask that kind of question again?!’ You thought.

You can feel your heart beating very fast again. You looked at Kai weirdly and he’s staring at you too, waiting for your answer. He just sighed and stood up.

“I know you will get mad on me because I’m flirty, right? I’m flirty!” He then left you on the kitchen, staring blankly.

“What the hell is wrong with him?” You mumbled then stood up to clean the kitchen.

 

~~~

You are watching some dramas in the television then Kai went out from the CR, done taking a bath.

“Let’s go out together.” He said, looking at you.

“What?”

“I said let’s go out together. I’m bored!” He begged

“Okay. Wait me here. I’ll change my clothes.” You said as you stood up from the sofa and went to your bedroom.

 

[KAI’s POV]

Jinseok is now dressing up.

While she’s dressing up, I called Kyungsoo hyung.

“Hello?”
“Kyungsoo hyung! Jinseok and I will go out today.”

“Really? Then… Have fun!”

“Yeah. I mean, should I confess to her later?”

“Of course, you should. It’s better. Even if she doesn’t love you back, it’s okay. At least, she knows that you have feelings on her.”

“Yeah, you’re right. But I’m nervous.” I said nervously

“Don’t be nervous! You’re a man; I know you can do it.”

“Okay…I know... Bye!” I hang up the call and wait for Jinseok.

 

[YOUR POV]

Kai wants to go out with me today because he said he’s bored. So, I want to go out too because I’m also bored at home.

I picked a beautiful purple glittery jacket, black V-neck t-shirt and short for today.

After dressing up, I went down to the living room and saw Kai sitting on the sofa, waiting for me.

“Are you done? Let’s go.” He said as he stood up from the sofa

“Yes. Let’s go!”

=============================================

You and Kai went to the Han River then to Namsan Tower.

After looking around, you went to an Italian Restaurant to eat lunch.

 

You and Kai are just talking to each other happily while waiting for the food to be served.

When the food were already served, you and Kai are still talking happily to each other.

 

You and Kai went to the Ice Cream shop after you ate lunch in the Italian Restaurant.

 

“Kyungsoo is so cute and he looks so kind. I want to know more about him.” You said as you and Kai sat on the bench.

“Yeah. He’s very kind. You should be friendly, girl!” He smiled

 

~~~

Kai brought you in the park. It’s already 6PM.

It’s so quiet in the park. Fresh air passing to you and there are only 4 couples in the park besides from you and Kai.

“Jinseok-ah!” Kai finally spoke

“Ne?”

“I know we’re friends since we’re young. It’s so nice to be a friend of yours. You’re so beautiful, sweet, and moody sometimes but very kind girl. I really like a girl like you.” He said, smiling to you.

“Yeah, thank you…” You smiled back. “But… Why did you say that?” You asked curiously

“Sorry but I really want to say this to you before. I’m just really afraid to tell you this because I really don’t want to ruin our friendship but I really like you, Moon Jinseok!”Kai said, not looking at you. “It’s okay if you don’t like me back. I just want to tell you this and it’s okay if you’ll ignore me after this. I know I’m not a good person. We don’t match very well. Find a guy that really matches on you.” Kai sighed and you shocked.

“What? Yo… You like me? A… Are you crazy?! We match very well! I love you too, Kim Jong In.” You said in teary eyes.

“What do you mean? You like me too?” Kai asked to you, his eyes widened.

“Yeah. I like you! No, I mean… I love you too!” You chuckled

“Jinjjayo? You’re not kidding me?”

“Yes! Why you don’t believe your best friend!?” You pouted

“Best friend?!”

“Oh… Yeah… What.. What am I going to call you now? Jong In? Kai? What do you want?” You asked awkwardly then Kai leaned his face on you and landed his lips on yours.

Kai is kissing you passionately. After a few seconds, he stopped the kiss and asked you.

“So, will you be my girlfriend?” Kai said, holding your chin. Staring on your eyes.

“Of course!” You chuckled. “Why not? Yes, Kim Jong In! I really love you. Be a good boyfriend to me.” You kissed his lips, just a peck.

“Thank you very much! I thought you will reject me.” He kissed you back but not a peck.

He’s kissing you again passionately. You don’t care if the other couples in the park are looking at you.

“I love you, Moon Jinseok!”

“I love you too, Kim Jong In!”