Chapter 4

Flirty But Sweet

Finally! After 1 month, your parents are home.

You’re not mad at Kai. You just got mad at him that day.

 

You keep thinking if you will tell your parents today or not? You sighed.

Kai is permanently living in your house because his parents died last week in a car accident. He’s not home right now; he’s on a dance studio with the other members of EXO.

Kai already told the other members that you’re his girlfriend.

=======================================

After a few minutes, you finally decided that you will tell to your parents your relationship with Kai later.

You already told to Kai that you’ll tell your parents your relationship with him later.

 

After a few hours, Kai’s home. He went directly to your bedroom to talk to you.

“Hey. Are you sure you will tell it later?” Kai asked, obviously nervous.

“Yes. Don’t be nervous! I think everything will be fine.” You said calmly

“I hope so… But how if your parents will not accept me?”

“Don’t think that. They will accept you! I’m 100% sure.” You smiled to Kai then your mom shouted from the kitchen.

“Dinner’s ready!”

“Oh, my mom’s calling. Let’s go!” You said and went to kitchen while Kai is at your back following you.

 

“Hello Seokkie & Jong In! I prepared delicious dinner for you.” Your mom said as she placed the plates on the table.

“Thank you, umma.” You smiled and eat the food quietly.

 

“Jong In-ah! You’re so handsome.” Your mom said and smiled

“Yeah. And he’s nice and gentleman. I hope you’ll be Jinseok’s boyfriend soon.” Your Dad said and giggled with your mom. You and Kai just chuckled too about what your parents said. You didn’t notice that your cheeks were blushing then your mom caught you.

“Look honey! Our daughter is blushing.” Your mom said as she pointed to your reddened cheeks.

“No, umma! I’m not.” You hid your face with your hair.

“Don’t be shy, Seokkie! We understand you.” Your Dad said. You just ignore them.

“Mr. and Mrs. Moon. I will tell something.” Kai said and looked at you. You looked at him back.

“Jong In-ah! You will tell it to them?” You asked nervously

“Yes. You said we will tell it today to them.” Kai said and smiled. Your parents got curious.

“What is it, Kai? Tell it.” Your mom asked

“Uhmmm… Your daughter… Jinseok… and I are already in a relationship.” Kai said nervously. “I… It’s okay if you will not accept me as her boyfriend.”

“You… You mean, my daughter is your girlfriend? Since when?” Your mom asked and shocked.

“Last month.” You said, looking to your parents then your mom and dad laughing. Why are they laughing?

“Mom! Dad! What’s funny?” You asked them weirdly

“Oh my gosh! Seriously?! You two got together?! Sounds good.” Your mom said

“What a good news you brought for us, Jinseok!” Your dad said happily

“Mr. and Mrs. Moon. It means, you’ll accept me as your daughter’s boyfriend?” Kai asked

“Of course! Why not? Mr. Kim Jong In. We really accept you. You’re a perfect guy for her! We’re hoping that you’ll be a good husband for her soon.” Your mom said happily. You and Kai just chuckled about what your parents said.

“Thank you, umma! I thought you will not accept him.” You said as you stood from your chair and hugged your mom.

“You’re welcome, my daughter.” Your mom said and you went back to your seat to eat again.

 

After eating dinner, you went back to your bedroom.

 

It’s already 9PM.

You’re sleepy. So, you went to your bed to sleep then you heard the door opened but you ignore it.

You felt an arm circled on your waist. You know it’s Kai, so you ignore it.

You felt his lips landed on the back of your neck. He really loves to do that, kissing the back of your neck.

Your eyes are closed but you’re awake.

“I’m happy.” Kai said then you opened your eyes and turned around. Now, you’re facing Kai’s handsome face.

“Why?”

“Because I really thought your parents will not accept me as your boyfriend.”

“See. I told you that I’m 100% sure they’ll accept you.” You said and smiled

Kai didn’t say anything. He just smiled at you then he pulled you into a kiss, just a peck.

“Good night babe!”

“Good night! I love you, Kim Jong In.” You said

“I love you too.”