animal school cool

jonghyun the unicorn

while sad jonghyun finished crying in the girls bathroom for the rest of the night he stopped. then key while he was in his house where jonghyun could not get in thought oh i can go to school. i think i will go to school with other animals. oh!! how about eunhyuk and donghae and kyuhyun?? i think school with fish and duck is good. so key went through the secret tunnel to the salt water that nobody would think he weird. and said can i come to your learning place?? pls. taemin  came out and said "key if u want to come to our school u have to fix jjong hyung's nostrils." but key thinks he cant do that. but key wants to be good umma and lova to taemin. but he wants to go to school. then he thinks life is hard and too many decisions. but he goes to school.

"hello school i am a keyt. key the cat get it thanks. i will be here and i hope that i will learn how to groom myself properly for taemin who is my love of my life. take me in treat me well i want longer whiskers". 

then taemin and donghae and kyuhyun and eunhyuk and key the cat all went to school. together and they thought it was very fun so they were happy and key was happy too. it is almost my birthday in an hour key thought. i should not be here because it is my birthday and i do not want to be here for my birthday. but oh well. then he walked into a classroom that had a goldfish for english teacher and he said "happy bursday key da cat it is ur bursday". so he thought oh they know this but how did they know this. i dont know he thought. but then he got a cake and he did not like it because he is a cat so he got some milk from the goldfish and was happy for his birthday. 

eunhyuk says it is unfair that i am an anchovy. why cant i be a pretty cat or pretty kyuhyun. it is not fair and i think it is realy mean. so then eunhyuk went and cried to donghae and they had a fishchovy moment that was remember in their memory for a long long time forever. it is happy. 

taemin saw eunhae and he thought that is terrible where is mine. where is key i want to smile at him and stare at his long hard whiskers. then he had a fantasy for a long time. and he woke up.