LAST TRASH

TRASH

 

— LAST TRASH

 

They never meet again after this incident.

 

They also never forget about each other.

 

Woohyun changed his surname and moved abroad with his other friend Kim Kibum and they both opened restaurant. Few years later they became famous and opened more restaurants in the country, also having plans to open some more in other countries like South Korea etc. Woohyun get married and had two daughters and one son. He didn't manage to realize his plans before he died.

 

Sunggyu stayed in Woohyun's father company. He tried to find Woohyun until his mother passed away. After that he became cold hearted and died two years later in a car accident the day he got fired from the company.

 

After Woohyun's father died Myungsoo inherited company. He was evil boss but thanks to him company became number one on the market. Myungsoo died earlier than Woohyun, leaving company for his second son because first son reminded him too much Woohyun.

 


We have to go through a long way to build a solid friendship.

However the smallest mistakes can immediately destroy it.

Only a true friendship can outlast. No matter how many mistakes we do.

Woohyun and Sunggyu,

Have never been a real best friends.

 

— The End