SECOND TRASH

TRASH

 

— SECOND TRASH

 

 

Sunggyu run hand through his hair, looking around the house which he share with Woohyun. Yes he still think it’s Woohyun’s house as well.

He can’t think properly. He don’t know what to do anymore.

He feels guilty, guilty of Woohyun’s misery and he’s sure he should feel like this because he should’ve tell everything Woohyun than keep it all for himself so his best friend wouldn’t be ashamed.

Best friend, not anymore though. Not after what he had done.

 

 

Sunggyu often had to take Woohyun filled up papers to his father office. Surprisingly every time he had delivered them, his father was throwing them on the edge of the desk without even glancing at it. Then he always called Myungsoo. At first Sunggyu ignored it but one day when he had to tie his laces he spotted Myungsoo leaving his father office with exact the same file of papers. It made him suspicious. On the next day Sunggyu decided to peek at the papers. He waited until Woohyun left his office to check why Myungsoo was taking his files.

"You didn't go to my father yet?" asked surprised Woohyun before he went to eat lunch.

"I didn't finish my work yet, but don't worry it will take me only five more minutes." Sunggyu explained nervously.

"Chill out man. I won't kill you for it." Woohyun laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

"I know." Sunggyu smiled weakly. He let out a big sigh when Woohyun went away. For a while he stared at his computer pretending to read something important, while truly he was checking if Woohyun didn't forget anything from his office. What happened earlier sometimes.

Luckily that day Woohyun didn't come back.

Sunggyu couldn't wait too long. Curiosity was eating him. He opened the files and looked through it.

His jaw instantly dropped. He couldn't believe how many mistakes was there. He couldn't believe because when Woohyun was teaching him, everything seemed to be fine.

"I don't get it." Sunggyu muttered to himself. He slowly stood up and looked around. Carefully, so no one could see, he sneaked inside Woohyun's office. There he went to his desk and searched for necessary documents. When he had found it, he took clear papers which he had to fill up and started correcting Woohyun's mistakes.

It took him half an hour but he was extremely happy he could do something good for his friend. He took the files and carefully sneaked out of the office. He hide old files to his bag and new ones took to Woohyun's father. As usually Myungsoo came to take them and Sunggyu wondered how will he react after checking them.

 

 

If he only was wise enough, brave enough to tell his teacher, his mentor how many mistakes he was doing in his job. It all wouldn't happen. He wouldn't get in troubles.

 

 

Sunggyu was sitting at his desk doing usual work he had to do every day. He didn't pay much attention at the surroundings, focusing only at his work. He nearly fell from his chair when unexpectedly Myungsoo appeared in front of him.

"To my father office, now!" Myungsoo ordered madly. Sunggyu quickly stood up and followed him, scared that he had done something wrong. When they went inside the office, Sunggyu took a seat in front his boss while Myungsoo stopped by his right side. Sunggyu glanced at them from slightly lowered head and got more scared. They both looked scary with mad faces. Soon familiar file of papers was thrown before his eyes.

"Explain this." his boss demanded. With trembling hands Sunggyu reached for it and looked inside. It was this file which he corrected.

"I-It fell from, from my desk and I-I accidentally looked inside and..." Sunggyu stuttered trying to explain himself but sadly he was cut off.

"You corrected it." Myungsoo scoffed. Sunggyu gulped and lowered his head even more. His face started to redden due to the stress he was going through right now.

"What if you made a mistake and this file got to the client?" boss asked coldly.

"I-I..." Sunggyu didn't know what to say.

"Luckily, you have done it correctly unlike my useless son." Sunggyu's eyes widened but he refused to look up. "That's why I want you to correct Woohyun's files from now on. However for few weeks Myungsoo still will control them until he wouldn't have to do extra job anymore." Sunggyu was surprised.

"Finally." Myungsoo snorted but then glared at Sunggyu. "I don't accept files with mistakes from you." he threatened. Sunggyu gulped once again and nodded.

"Good. Now get out of my office and don't dare to tell it anyone or else I'll fire you along with that useless brat." Sunggyu instantly stood up and bowed.

"I won't tell anyone." he promised.

 

 

"Won't tell..." Sunggyu mutter, sighing right after. He decides to call his mother and tell her everything. He also apologizes to her. He still want to find Woohyun and explain himself. If he only knew that Woohyun will be fired after all, he would tell him everything that day. Maybe this could have saved both of them. Now for Sunggyu only remained regrets.

 

 

"Both of them tricked me..."

"I'm trash."