Never Have I Ever

Dorm Building - E

Kyungsoo stares down at his laptop, expressionless, at his empty word document. The bright white light radiating out of the screen was slowly blinding him. this . He'd rather be 5. Why did he ever want to grow up so fast.

 

"Ey yo, shorty," he heard Kris snort from his doorway. Damn this dude has to stop walking into their dorm all the damn time. "You ain't even writing , come play with us."

 

Well that sounded suggestive.

 

"What game?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He was too old to be playing games in the first place.

 

"Never have I ever."

 

"Nah, I'll pass."

 

"Play or I'll make you move in with Sehun."

 

"Okay, I'm going. ."

---

 

And so here he was seated in a circle with a reluctant Jongin, a curious Luhan, the new flatmate Minseok - he finally arrived, a bored-looking Jongdae, an emotionless Tao, and a giggling Yixing. Kyungsoo found himself worrying slightly for Minseok and all the nuisance he would have to experience in his first hour of moving in.

 

"So ya'll know this game right?" Kris clapped his hands together loudly, startling Kyungsoo.

 

"Pretty much," Tao replied.

 

"But we don't have alchohol," Jongin whined. "What's the point?"

 

"Oh...right. I forgot." Groans were heard all over the room.

 

"How about we all just mix some random we find in the kitchen and mix it into the drink instead?" Yixing suggested. Well, that was a good idea from someone who was always...high.

 

"Good idea!" Kris gasped again. This giant was ing excited for some damn reason and Kyungsoo was not interested to find out why. "Kyungsoo, Jongin, go do it."

 

"Why me?!" they both shrieked in unison.

 

"Because we're all too ing lazy, that's why," Jongdae nagged, and Tao gasped at him.

 

"Kim Jongdae, watch your language!"

 

"This ain't kindergarten, get ing used to it!"

 

Kyungsoo headed to the kitchen with Jongin tagging along behind him, the shouts of the bickering pair echoing through the kitchen.

 

"Okay, let's get this over and done with," Jongin ordered. "Mayonaise."

 

Kyungsoo went up to the fridge - and grabbed all the sauces.

 

"What."

 

"Just pour everything," Kyungsoo smirked. "Especially tabasco sauce."

 

"Especially the tabasco sauce?!"

 

"Especially the tabasco sauce."

 

---

 

"Never have I ever been to Australia," Tao started. No one budged.

 

"Well , guess we're all too poor. My turn," Jongdae straightened his back. "Okay, never have I ever...not watched the diddly doo woohoo."

 

"So like, drink if we ever watched ?"

 

Four cups were emptied. In seconds, Jongin, Tao, Luhan and Kris  began chocking and gasping for air. Jongin and Kris spat their drinks back into their cups. Tao swallowed his and his eyes rolled back as if he was in an exorcism. Luhan, however, began spurting his drink out like a merlion - onto the new kid Minseok.

 

"AHHH MAH IN' EYEEEEE"

 

"SORRY SORRY SORRY OH MY GOD!"

 

Minseok began racing into the bathroom with his hands over his eyes with Luhan running after him, but he tripped over the couch, blocking Luhan's path and somehow Luhan ended up flying into their TV set.

 

"Well , now there goes our TV," Jongin sighed. " them and this spicy- drink, who's next?"

 

"I'll go!" Yixing squealed. "Okay okay, never have I ever smoked weed."

 

"Eh?"

 

Everyone stared at him with their eyes so widened, they all might have been mistaken as Kyungsoo's kin.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It means I have never smelt pot, you uneducated goose ," Yixing giggled.

 

Jongin snorted. "Lol, uneducated goose ."

 

"So you mean this whole time you weren't high?!" Kris gasped, his big hands grabbing onto his blonde mop in disbelief. "Holy ."

 

"Ehehehheehehe oh wait you thought I was?"

 

There was a slight pause of silence.

 

"Okay anyone here smoked weed? No?" Tao changed the subject hurriedly. "Anyone?"

 

Jongdae emptied his drink.

 

And started screaming pterodactylly.

 

"Hold up, I need the bathroom," Jongin announced unnecessarily, getting up from the floor. He stopped as he stood in front of the unconscious Xiuhan.

 

"Are we gonna do something about these two?"

 

 

 

"Nope," came the unanimous reply.

---

 

It's three in the morning. Jongin swore that his butthole was on fire. Luhan was desperately knocking on the bathroom door screaming for him to get out.

 

ing Kyungsoo and his ing tabasco sauce.

 


 

"Chanyeol," Joonmyeon took a deep breath. "Chanyeol. Listen. The dress is white and gold."

 

"For the last ing time, Joonmyeon. It's black and blue."

 

"White and gold."

 

"Black and blue."

 

"WHITE. AND. GOLD."

 

"MOTHER ING BLACK AND BLUE."

 

Baekhyun munched on his popcorn, pushing up his 3D glasses. Wow. Everything did seem more...3-D. He watched at the squabbling pair, entertained.

 

"YOU ."

 

"YOU HAT."

 

"YOU USED ."

 

"YOU SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT."

 

"OKAY THAT'S IT," Chanyeol roared. "Baek, tell me what colour you see."

 

He handed Baekhyun his phone and Baekhyun stared at the picture of a frilly dress in front of him for a minute. Or two. Or five.

 

"Baekhyun! For Christ's sake!"

 

"Red and blue," he finally replied.

 

"Oh for the sake of sweet baby Jesus." Joonmyeon knocks off the 3-D glasses.

 

"Oh. White and gold."

 

"AHA!" Joonmyeon cries, jumping on Baekhyun and engulfing him in a hug. "THAT'S MY BOY!"

 

"I DON'T ING CARE, IT'S MUTHAIN BLACK AND BLUE!"

 

"YOU NEED A HOSPITAL, YEOL!"

 

"YOU NEED A MIRACLE FOR THAT FACE, JOON!"

 

The door busts open, revealing a grinning Sehun holding a bag of fried chicken.

 

"Guys, my mom told me to share these with you."

 

"NO ONE IS EATING TILL WE GET THIS STRAIGHT!" Chanyeol roared, and Sehun dropped the chicken in shock.

 

"The chicken!" Baekhyun cries.

 

"Okay, Sehun, what colours do you see?" Joonmyeon shoves the phone in his face.

 

"...Pink and yellow."

 

 

 

 

 

Suho pulls out his rosary and prays.