Chapter 8

Noona, saranghae~

[Sora POV]

I am no detective. Investigation all this isn't easy. I am grateful for SISTAR's and Junhyung's help though. This is as good as it's gonna get.

I was at SISTAR's dorms. WE were watching Baby-faced Beauty when we heard the doorbell ring. "Oh? Nuguseyo?" Hyolyn asked. I shrugged and headed for the door. I practically got the shock of my life when I saw it was Junhyung at the door. He was panting like he just sprinted here. "Junhyung! What happened?" I asked as he entered, "I got it..." Junhyung said. "Got what?" Bora asked. Junhyung flopped down onto the couch, trying to catch his breath. "Jaeun. Her name is Han Jaeun" he said. "Han Jaeun? But that's..." Hyolyn said, looking at me. "Han sonsaengnim's family name..." I finished. Junhyung nodded. "She's his sister" he said. "Sister?!" all of us said in shock. "Yeah. And I found out, she's broke, so she forced him to hire her, I got the recording of them talking in Mr. Han's office" Junhyung said. "Oh my God..." I said. "Isn't it a violation to hire someone without proper reason? She forced him to hire her, she obviously didn't hand in any resume of any sort!" Bora said. Junhyung nodded. "Oh Mr. Han is so busted" Hyolyn said. "That's what's left for us to do, bust him" I said. They nodded. "Let's go. Now" Bora said. "Yes, the sooner the better" Hyolyn said. Junhyung looked at me. I nodded at him.

The four of us marched up to Mr. Han's office. We practically tore the door down, not bothering to knock. Mr. Han jumped slightly at our entrance. "Goodness, what are you all doing here at this time?" he asked nervously. "We're here about Han jaeun" Bora said. "Or should we say, your sister" Hyolyn said. Mr. Han's face composed into a mask of worry. "Wha...What sister? Look, just because she has the same family name like mine, doesn't mean I'm related to her" Mr. Han said. "Then what do you say to this?" Junhyung said, taking his phone out. He tapped his screen.

"What do you mean by that?" 
"Look, Jaeun, I know you need this money, but I really think you should do your job right. Sora has been complaining to me about how you're not doing your job right. I think they're on to us. Even Junhyung from BEAST came to me. He asked me for your paperwork. What am I supposed to do about that?"
"I don't know, forge it! I could end up in jail if I don't repay my debts. And make sure she doesn't find out I had to make you hire me. Or that I am your sister. We are complete strangers in this company, got it?"

Junhyung tapped the screen of his phone and stopped the recording. I stared straight at Mr. Han. "Look...Well...I..." he stammered. "Do you know how much trouble you and your company will be in if this goes out?" Junhyung said. Mr. Han gulped. "How- What can I do?" he said. "For crying out loud Han sonsaengnim, who do you think you are in this company? Fire her and rehire Sora as BOYFRIEND's manager!" Bora said. "It's be easy. Starship is a big company, not everybody knows every employee. Jaeun doesn't even exist in your databases, so nobody else will notice" Junhyung said. Mr Han sighed. "Alright. Sora, I hope you forgive me" he said. I unclentched my hand.