Chapter 7

Noona, saranghae~

[Sora POV]

SISTAR were at Music Bank the next day. We were in the main waiting room with some other groups. "Hey Sora-ssi, why so glum?" Ghun from X-5 asked me. "Nothing..." I said. "It doesn't look like nothing to me" Haewon of X-5 said. "No seriously, I'm good. I'm just...tired" I said. "Hey Sora, Junhyung's calling for you, he's outside" Bora said suddenly. "Junhyung?" I said, sitting up. "What's up with you two now, huh?" Hyolyn asked smugly. I glared at her and made my way out. Junhyung and the rest of BEAST were outside at the hallway. "Sora-ssi!" Junhyung called out when he saw me. I managed to smile and wave to Yoseob before Junhyung tugged me away to an empty hallway. "Come on" he said. He turned around to make sure we were all alone. "I don't think you were fired under Mr. Han's will" Junhyung said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I went to see him yesterday, and he told me the same thing you told me. But I noticed he didn't say it straight. Now I'm no psychologist, but I'm sure that means he's hiding something. So, I got into some in depth investigation and I found something" he said. "what?" I asked, nervous. "How much do you know about the girl that replaced you?" Junhyung asked. "Well her name is Gyuri" I said. "Family name? Relationship with Mr. Han?" Junhyung pressed. I opened my mouth to answer but stopped. "I- don't know..." I said. "Just as I thought. If she was employed by Mr. Han, the complete paperwork about her would exist. Well guess what? It doesn't" Junhyung said. I stared at him like he'd just said something only Einstein would say. "What are you Junhyung?" I said in awe. He smirked. "Every company has regulations on employment. If anybody, even the CEO himself, violates them, let's just say it's not gonna be easy for him. "So now I need to find out about Gyuri and her connection with Mr. Han" I said. Junhyung nodded. "Thanks a million, Junhyung, you're the bom" I said, hugging him. It took me half a second to realize what I did, and I pulled back awkwardly. "Um... I should get going..." I said and walked away. "Good luck! Call me for anything!" I heard Junhyung holler behind me. I turned and smiled at him before rushing off to the waiting room. The first person i went to was Bora. "What is it?" she asked as I pulled her to a quieter corner of the room. I turned around a couple of time to make sure nobody could hear us. "Something's up with Gyuri and Mr. Han" I said. "I know right? How'd you figure it out?" Bora asked. "Junhyung. Listen, we've gotta find out about Gyuri's connection with Mr. Han, cause Junhyung said the paperwork on her employment with Starship doesn't even exist" I said. "And that's where Mr. Han should've stepped in. Alright, Hyolyn and I will look into it" Bora said. "Thanks Bora" I said. Bora smiled. "The truth will come and justice will be served.

[Minwoo POV]

Gyuri noona's disappeared again. "She's probably passed out drunk somewhere. Not that I'd care" Donghyun hyung said. All of us were in the living room, watching the KBS news. "Hyung, do we have any more raamen?" I asked Jeongmin hyung. He shook his head. "We don't have any food left..." Youngmin hyung said. My tummy rumbled. "Baegupayo..." I said. Youngmin and Kwnagmin hyung nodded. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Donghyun hyung said, getting up. It was Junhyung hyung. "Oh hyungnim, annyonghaseyo?" Donghyun hyung said. "De. I got you guys this in case you guys are hungry" Junhyung hyung said as he came in, holding out some bags. He got us noodles. "Kamsahanmnida hyungnim" I said. Junhyung hyung smiled. "I guess your noona's not home?" he said, sitting on the couch beside Hyunseong hyung. "She's almost never home" kwangmin said. Junhyung nodded. "i can see you guys are definately a mess without Sora" he said. We all nodded. "Which is why I came here. I really think Sora shouldn't have gotten fired. I mean, she didn't do anything wrong, right?" he asked. "Anio, Sora noona took really good care of us. She made sure we ate right, that we went to bed early, get our clothes right. And we always knew where she was" I said. "What do you guys know about your new noona? Like her full name, or how she got to become your noona?" Junhyung hyung asked. "All we know is her name is Gyuri. Han sonsaengnim said she;s here because Soa noona shouldn't be with us" Youngmin hyung said. "That doesn't seem like a concrete reason does it? Something isn't right about that, and I need you guys to find out why" Junhyung hyung said. "What do you mean?" Donghyun hyung asked. "I don't think Gyuri should've been with you guys. Her employment doesn't seem valid. And Mr. Han should be the first person to find out and avoid it" Junhyung hyung said. "So Han sonsaengnim and Gyuri noona teamed up to get rid of Sora noona?" I said. "Maybe. I haven't found out much, but I'm trying, so you guys can help. Sora's trying to find out too" Junhyung hyung said. We all nodded. "Kokchong hajima, Sora's gonna come back, I will personally make sure of that" he said. "Hyung, komawo"  I said. Junhyung smiled. "I should get going. You guys better finish all of that" he said, pointing to the bags of noodles. We nodded, smiling and hoping.