Chapter 9

Noona, saranghae~

[Sora POV]

My hand froze on the doorknob. I turned to Junhyung behind me. "Junhyung I'm scared..." I said. "Come on, there's nothing to be scared about, trust me" he said, shaking my shoulders a little. I exhaled deeply before turning around to open the door. Minwoo hurled up at me, his eyes wet with tears. "Noona!" he cried. I felt my eyes swell up as well. "Hey...Minwoo" I said. Minwoo sniffed. He pulled away but kept his hold on my hand. It became quiet an emotional meeting; we were all crying buckets. "Junhyung hyung, thank you so much" Donghyun said. Junhyung smiled. "No problem. I 'm glad you guys are together again. It'd worry me to see Sora like a zombie" Junhyung said.  "Junhyung hyung, are you and Sora noona dating?" Youngmin suddenly asked. "Yongmin!"

I walked up to the practice studio the next day to hear a loud, ear-piercing, shrill scream. Jaeun stormed out of Mr. Han's office, a string of swears escaping . She froze when she saw me. She charged forwards and slapped me across the face. I shrieked, shielding my face. "You! How dare you show your 'pretty' face to me! Yah Kim Sora! Listen up. This, is not over. Before I die you'll die first!" And with that Jaeun walked away, fuming. I straightened up. She got fired.

Ever since the day she got fired, I haven't seen Jaeun at all. I went around like normal. The threat Jaeun threw at me didn't come to mind once. That was stupid.

It seemed like a rather peaceful morning. I headed out from the dorms to my car which was parked across the road. I turned to the left and right and crossed the road. It didn't hit me till it actually did. It felt like a movie; all I remember hearing was the horrible sound of tires against the tarred road. The pain, however, didn't hit me; I felt nothing but numbness as I collapsed to the ground. I couldn't tell what was going on; I heard the faint sound of tires screeching again, getting fainter and fainter by the second. "Yah!" I heard somebody scream. "Noona!" "Sora-ssi!" "Noona!!!" Minwoo's voice was probably the clearest thing I heard. His slightly loop-sided figure loomed before me. "Noona!" he screeched, trying to make me get up. "Oh no she's bleeding!" I heard the faint voice of Donghyun say before I completely out.