12 Months

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

She thought she'd moved on. Twelve months had passed, after all. One encounter with him proved her wrong.  Everyone knows that fast healing does not work, you need closure in your heart.

 

first installment in the Twelve series. 

Foreword

❀ ①② ɱΘɴτħS: Ky/JB ❀

tumblr_n9uvd65Nv81s4f6guo1_500.jpg

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d56a30c2433c2676eb24e1dfc620f462/tumblr_n9uibg3VuJ1s4f6guo3_1280.jpg

credits to khuntoriaforever for the banner ;D thank you!

 

 

( jbxjiyeon ) or ( jbxoc ) // czf2pm

 

Introduction :

She smiled as she left the practice room, satisfied with the 4 hour straight practice.

She quickly walked towards the elevator. She stepped back as the door opened, revealing two people holding hands.

She offered a polite smile as the two lovers looked at her. The girl smiled a bright smile. The guy simply gave her a blank look.

They left and she entered the elevator. She blankly stared at her reflection in the mirrors in the elevator.

She pressed the button going to the top of the tall building. When the elevator started moving, her eyes slowly filled with tears.

She held her head as her back slowly slid down the wall, tears falling.

 

Twelve months of counseling and studies of controlling emotions wasted.

 

••• A/N:

Warnings: mentions of depression, alcohol and cheating

Do not read if you are not open to reading areas concerning these matters.

-- All rights reserved. Nothing in this story can be re-published, copied, or formatted and sent without the writer's consent. The plot is fictional. Any resemblance to the reader's life is purely coincidental. I do not own the characters.

-- The reason why it is written as both JBxOC and JBxJiyeon is because who the girl is is not specified. It is only written as 'she' and 'Ky'. No names are mentioned. The whole story is in third person's point of view.

If you are preferring the JJ Couple, then please note that Jiyeon (in the story) is 2 years younger than JB. Also that she is also in JYP as the youngest of 5 member group B2U.

--

Characters:

 

That Girl— Ky/Soojung (카이)  {OC, played by Jiyeon of T-ara}

Refrenced as Ky or her real name, Soojung. JB's ex-girlfriend, B2U maknae and main vocalist.

 

That Guy— JB/Jaebum (제이비)

Leader of JJProject. Not referenced as GOT7's leader.

 

That friend— Junior/Jinyoung (주니어)

Maknae of JJProject, JB's best friend. Ky's best guy friend.

 

That other friend— Jae/Jinyen (재)  {OC, played by Fei of Miss A}

B2U's rapper, Ky's best friend.

 

•••

Inspiration: Songs - The Glass (The Story so Far), We were in Love (T-ara with Davichi), When We're Together (JB and Jiyeon), Frozen in Time (Sunmi), Breakeven (The Script), Something (Girl's Day), 문득 (2PM)

Shows - Dream High 2 (JB and Rian's love story), We Got Married (Khuntoria), Innocent Man (Maru and EunGi's story)

Stories - 7fics.tumblr.com :(the story of Mark cheating on Jin with JB), gotchick.livejournal.com :(caramel macchiato days)

 

wuyeong
new installment for the twelve series will be up soon : )