Rainie/Jinri's Segment

Chu~❤ [Applications Closed]

 

Just saw Boyfriend's new teaser. Happy because they're coming back again so quickly BUT... It's Brave.. Oops continued to You and I sorry! What I meant was... BUT 아파 아파.... APPA! APPA! It hurts so much that I cried already then I prayed to GOD to give me a sign why he made me know Kwangmin-ah or if there is a reason this is all happening to me that he made me fall in 사랑 again. So I prayed that if I say, the word Charae which means "do your best", that was what I said after watching it. I said it in my mind. It's like I acted that I'm not affected at all and just want to him and Boyfriend members to work hard. I prayed to God, if I say "charae", rain should fall the exact time after I said "charae". then if it happens, it means there is a reason why this is happening all to me, that's betweenn me and Kwangmin-ah who doesn't know me right now. So after a feew seconds I said "charae" then without any seconds of waiting, it rained... BUT on the tv I was watching RIGHT THE MOMENT I SAID CHARAE. Then I was so surprised and began to shed my tears and smiled again at the sky from out window. It made me work harder and to be sure to train harder in Korea so I can meet him and them. Sorry for sharing this to you! Jeongmal Mianhae for the bother and I'll update soon. 

 

I forgot, Only chu unnis can tranlate and read this...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/46593