Another side of you

Revenge or love

  Ouch my body hurts everywhere. Can’t believe I have to go to school like this. Maybe I should just ditch class and sleep on the roof.

“Hey Rei.” Said by Jun as he pasts by the gate to school.

“Good morning.” I say with a smile.

Jun giggle “So you feeling sore. I feel perfectly fine.”

“Sure you do.” As I punch him in the arm.

As he rub his arm. “Aaahhh, well now it hurts.”

As a girl yells and caught my attetion "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh omg it’s Takao Osuma."

Takao he’s the rich kid who is going to in heir his father company. This is what I can say is normal. Girls swarming around him with heart shape eyes popping out their faces. Just look at them so desperate for his attention.

“Here I made some cookies for you Takao.” Said by a unknown girl.

Takao looks at her. “Sorry I don’t accept cookies from strangers.”

What attitude, he could have just said no thank you or something.

(Ding dong)

     Oh got to go the warning bell is ringing . As I walk to class I felt like someone was watching me. Hmmm maybe it’s nothing.

“Good morning class” as Ms. Nori said with a high cheerful voice .

“Okay this week we are having a school festival. So we need two representatives a boy and a girl. Hmmm okay how about Mr.Osamu since you rose your hand, and Ms.Ko”

“Huh, me why I don’t want to do it with him/her.” As Takao and me said at the same moment.

Ms. Nori takes a breathe. “Okay then who wants to represent the girls.”

As the girls scream to be pick I feel pairs of eyes on my back just looking at me.

As Ms.Nori becomes angery she starts to yell “Okay that’s it Rei your representing the girls and Takao your representing the boy.”

As I try to get out of it Ms.Nori just shot down my objection so I became the representative for the girls and he was for the boys. That’s really bad for me. I turn and see the girls in my class eyes turn into flames.

(Ding dong)

Yeah, its lunch time. Now this is the time for me to look for someone to take this job. I walk to our student council president. 

"Hey Mako can you be class rep."

She sigh. "Sorry Rei, I can't I am already student council president I won't have time to do both.y Miku."

So I went to Miku instead because i know she likes Takao alot. "Hey Miku...." 

She cuts me off instanly. "Of Course I'll be class rep. in your place."

What a relief i tought as I try to get to Takao a swarm of girls shove me out of the way.

"Oh heck no, not today." So I run into the swarm of girls and pull him out and drag him out, and before I knew it I pull him all the way to the rooftop. “Sorry for drag you out like that, but I need to talk to you about the festival.”

He saying this like he is relief. “Oh okay.”

“So I Trade spots with MIku and she agreed so you'll have to do it with her.”

He starts to walk closer to me. “Why would I do it with her?”

As I start to walk I said. “Why not?”

As he call me to wait. I turn back around and he is just staring at me. "Remember what I told you."

As I left and walk to the court yard. I suddenly I felt sudden rush as if something was going to fall then I look up and a flower pot was falling I caught the flower pot and look up to see who could have bump into this or push it. When I look there was no one there. Then as I headed to Jun class I was push by someone down the stairs but I caugth myself in the process of falling down. I took it upon myself just to let it go. But as I was leaving just then when I got to the bottom of the stair I was grab blind folded and push into a corner. When they un blind me I was surrounded by boys. I was trying to act afraid and cute so they'll let me go but instead they were trying to me. So Since I wasn't tied up I just beat them up and wipe my hands.

"You should of let me go when I was being nice."

Then I grab one of the boys t-shirt and ask him. " Who told you to do this?"

As he was in pain "I can't tell you."

I Said to him. "What you say, you want me to kill you, that's fine with me."

I got on top of him to pin him down and took of a pencil from my pocket and I place the point in his chest with evil in my eyes. "So you want to tell me, who telling you to do this or what?"

He was so scared he peed on himself and he told me. " Oh please don't kill me please. Its Takao Osamu. I started to laugh and i got off him and brush off my skirt and went back to class as nothing had happen.

As I walk home a limo came by me and shot paint balls at me I look and caught the lincse plate and went home. I as Anita to help me with some rescreach.

Anita tells me. "This linsce plate belongs to the Osuma company."

As I smile. " Oh so this is how your playing now huh."

Anita looks at me." Is thier any things else you need."

I smile at her."Oh yes I need a new uniform mines got ruin."

"Okay i"ll get a new one ready for you tomorrow.

"Thank you Anita."

Will I got to go to the trianing hall and practice. As I was practing I kept thinking about my parents, and why they will kill them. When I tried to look them up I got nothing So they Probably easre everything. I went and took a break and tought about Takao he is the son of the richist man in japan. does he seriously think he can make me scared of him. Oh well I am going to go and take a walk. I went and change into my sweats and my tennis shoes and brought my wallet with me. Went a got flowers at the flower shop and detour to my parents grave. I sat there and talk.

"Hey mom, Hey dad, it  been awhile since I last saw you guys, I wonder how different life would be if you guys were still here. I miss you guys so much even if we didnt make much memories i still remember when you told me to grow up because i always cry. hahaha I wish we can go back to those times. but since we can't I will kill the ones who killed you guys, and ruin our family. see ya i have to go now."

As I walk back to town I see someone getting jump.  Why do I always see someone get jump at night. So I put my hood now and kept walking. Then the little boy who was getting beat up call me for help.

"Hey you.. urgg.. Help me..Please help me."

So ran over there and kick the guys in front of me help pick up the boy and push him out of the way and then it was me verse the five of them.

The little boy yell at me. "You can't beat all five of them."

 "Just watch me do it."

"What a brave little girl, trying to be the hero." as the bad guys laugh.

"You talk to much." As I said to them

I then guy to my left tries to punch me I grab his arm and absorb his blow and head bumb his nose and then the guy to my right ran toward me I push the guy to my left to the guy on my rigth and then I jump kick the other guy on the left and grab the other guy on the rigth shirt and filp him on his back.

the little boy yell. "Hey watch out behind you."

Before I could turn around i was heat in the head by the fifth guy and then when i got back up they kick me back on the ground and started kicking me. then finally when I grab hold of one of their foot I tiwisted and got up and pull the closes guy to my knee and then up cut the next guy and back kick the guy behind me and choke the other dude and the last guy i grab his arm and twisted it behind him.

I whisper in his ear. " If you ever mess with him agian I will kill you next time do you hear me."

As he trimble. " Yes I hear you." Then they ran.

I walk toward the little boy. " Hey you okay."

He stood up and wipe my head cause it was bleeding. " I'll be okay. Well lets walk you home, where do you live."

He points up at the hill. "I live in there."

"If you lived in their what are you doing down here."

"I Wanted some steam buns and their the best here."

"Couldn't you just ask your butler to do it."

As he smile "Well that's because my brother like taking care of us instead." 

"Then why doesn't your brother come and get you some."

His smile became a frown. " Will that's because he been busy, and I dont want him to worry too much so I decide to come get some myself. Then a lady said I couldnt get any because I dont have any money."

I bend down amd pet his head "Come with me."

As he was confuse. "Follow you where."

I smile. "To get some steam buns, of course."

"But I have no money."

"Don't worry these are free."

Then we walk to my house and after I patch us up. "Okay I am going to make you some steam buns."

He look scared. "Umm... that's okay you don't have too."

In a cheerful voice. "Its okay, its fun to make them. do you want to help me."

"At my house they won't let me help because they say that I am too small."

"Well if your at my house your never to small or big to help. Plus its more fun and it taste better when you have fun making them."

HIs smile was so bright. "okay"

I completely frogotten. "what's your name."

" My name is Aki."

"Aki huh well,Aki lets get started then."

"Okay!"

As me and Aki made steam he told me. "I wish brother Taka would do this with me and play with me more like he use too." 

"whose is Brother Taka?"

"Brother Taka is brother Takao."

"So is your last name Osamu then Aki."

"Yeah how did you know?"

"That's because I got to school with your brother."

"Really you do. My brother Taka use to have a girlfriend. But she wasn't being nice to brother Taka and broke brother Taka heart. So brother Taka told me to never like girls."

"Haha really so do you like me Aki."

"Yup because you saved me. Oh is the steam buns almost ready."

"Yup so go over there and sit down and i'll bring them over to so we can eat them."

"Okay."

As he went he starts to look around the room."Hey can I call you sister Rei."

"Of course you can."

"Sister Rei, where is your mommy and daddy?"

"Oh they left and went to a better place."

"But why did they leave you here by yourself."

"Hmm because they couldn't take me with them."

I walk over to the table and place the plate on the table and took his shoulder.

"But aren't you lonely?"

"Silly I am not lonely, I have you rigth."

"Yeah."

"Okay let's eat."

"Thank you for the food." As we both said.

"Okay you ready for me to take you home Aki."

"But if I leave you'll be lonely."

"I'll be fine."

"Then can I come back and visit you."

"Sure why not."

Then as I was in the taxi with him he fell asleep and when we reach the gate he was still asleep. I put him on my back and pay the taxi driver. I rang the bell and their butler answer.

"Hello this is Rei Ko and I have Aki with me."

"Is Master Aki okay."

"Yes he is just sleeping."

"Okay I am opening up the gates and then you can come in."

As the gate open I walk all the way to the house and then the butler took him off my back. Then he woke up. 

"Sister Rei thank you for everything today."

"No Problem Aki."

"Can you make more steam bun for me next time I come over."

"Sure."

The butler gave me some money. "Thank you for finding and returning Master Aki to us."

"It was nothing and you don't have to pay me. Just make him happy that's enough for me. Will bye then."

As Aki ran toward me and hugs me. "Wait Sister Rei, Goodbye and I will come visit you so you won't be lonley."

I left and return home. What a day today. So Takao has a brother and he was heart broken by a girl. Is that why he acting like this. I wonder.