Company Boy

Revenge or love

     6 years later. It’s my first day starting as a junior in high school. Huh wonder who is in my class. As I walk to the school board to see which class I am in this year, as I get closer I see Jun.

“Hey Jun.”

He smile and said. “Hey, what’s up?”

I wonder if were in the same class. "So are we in the same class again?”

He sigh “Not this year, were not in the same class.”

Man seriously I was hoping to cheat off of him. “Awe, but I don’t know anybody.”

“Go and make some friends then, or is it because you want to cheat off my homework.”

“What are you talking about I can do my own homework.” Man how did he know.

“Hey, Jun come and play soccer with us.”

As I turn and look at him calling for Jun, I ask Jun. “Who is that?”

He reply pretty quickly “Oh him, that’s Tsukune he the leader of the soccer team.”

“Oh okay.” I walk toward Tsukune.

“Hey can I play with you guys.” I just stared at him.

He stared to look freak out. He voice was shaky as he said yes.

So then when Jun caught up with us I told him I get to play today with them.

He starts to laugh. “Hahaha seriously, don’t lie to me, you’re kidding right.”

I said calmly with a straight face. “Think whatever you like.” As I push my hair behind me and walk toward the soccer field.

Tsukune split the team into two. “Okay Rei you’re on team red, and Jun you’re on team blue. Everyone got it.”

Everybody was ready to play. Then as soon as the whistle blew, the blue team got the ball. I ran and toward them and stole the ball. As the first defensive player came toward me, he tries a slide tackle then I held the ball between my legs and did a front flip over him. Then as I dribble the ball between my leg there was another guy on me. He was like all up in my grill so I ran faster than I stop and pass it to my team and ran up to the goal box line as he kick in the air back to me, I did a black flip kick the ball into the goal. They all were pretty speechless. As we continue Jun had made a score on us. But after that one goal he made. It was like one after another I will score then he will score by the time we knew it the whole school was watching us play. It was intense three minutes left till the game is over, and the score were equal 20-20. Then as the bell rang he was distracted so I ran and dribble the ball between my feet and he is right on my tail. I was doing tricks right and left to try and lose him but I could lose him then it came to one conclusion. As he was in front of me I kick the ball over him as I did that I also jump up over him and as I am still in mid-air I head bump the ball to one of my teamate and the kick into the goal and that was that, because the teachers were getting mad that one was in class. As we all ran to class. I forgot that I didn’t get to see what class I was in so. When I went to check they already took the paper down. All man that for me so I ran and to the office and ask them which class I was in. So then as I walk into class 3-B, everyone stared at me like I was crazy. I just stared at them back. Luckily my teacher was nice she just told me to sit, and also there was one more open window seat left in the middle. So I went to sit there.                                      

     Then couple days later. When I got to school there was a black shinny limo park in front of the school gate and not only that boys and girls from the school was surrounding it and outside the limo were I think personal security guard. It’s not like it bother me in anyway. When I saw Jun he wave at me and I just wave back. I was heading back toward the class.

Kimi decide she want to mess with so she said. “Hey that a pretty necklace give it to me.”

I look up and her. “Excuse me?”

She said it again but this time she point at it.

“Sorry Kimi but I can’t do that for you.” As I walk away.

She came running toward me and she grabs my hair. “Who do you think you’re talking to harridan.”

And she tries to rip the necklace form my neck.

I grab her hand turn it to her back and I whisper in her ear in a angry voice. “Don’t ever touch me again.” I let her go and people start to surround us.

She looks at me and laugh. “It’s not over yet Rei.” Then she walks away.

Then as I finally get to go to class people in every corner whisper about something. But like I said it doesn’t bother me. Then class start and Ms.Nori introduces a new student. As he walks in every girls eyes other than my turns into hearts. But I could care less about the new student so I just stare outside. He introduces himself with a mature voice but also it sound like something else; I just couldn’t put my hand on it.

“Hello everyone, my name is Takao Osamu, I am the son of Akane Osamu, he is the CEO of the biggest company in japan.”

Then he was given his seat. Instead of going to his seat he walks toward the kid behind me.

With a cocky voice. “Hey kid, give me your sit.”

As I turn I can see the kid trembling in his sweat. So I stood up. “What do you think you're doing?”

He turns and stares at me. “Huh trying to me a tough girl huh?”

“Me trying, you make me laugh.”

He scoff. “Let me ask you a question who are you?”

The room became silent. “Rei Ko.”

“Rei Ko never heard of you. Who does your parents work for?”

As I sigh."So my parents have to work for you to know me. Hahaha well that's just too bad."

Ms.Nori tries to stop us. “ This is a class room not a playground so if you guys want to agrue, try the lunch room.”

“Or we can settle things here. Rei why don't you give me your seat instead.” He looks at me and shows an evil smile.

“So you want my seat huh?” So I turn and gave him my chair. “Here you go this is my seat, now leave.”

He starts to look confuse and laugh. “You’re a tough cookie you know.”

I stare at him with sarcasm “Thanks for the compliment but if you’re not going to sit in that chair give it back because I am going to use it.”

He then gives me the chair back, and walks to his assign seat that he had forgotten.

“Umm Ms.Nori where is my seat?” As he tries to not look embrass 

She points “Two seats behind you and one seat to the right.”

And that’s how I met Takao Osamu.

(Ding dong)

“Hey, Rei right.”

As I turn to look who it was, and it was Takao. I just continue to walk as if he wasn’t there.

"Hey, hey, hey, Rei, hey.”

I started to walk faster than faster than even faster.

“Hey someone stop her.”

Than a group of girl out of nowhere stop me and then he came running up to me and said.

“Hey shouldn't you apologize  for earlier.”

“Do what?” I look at him as nothing has happen.

He tries to make me remember. “Apologize for making me look dumb earlier in front of everyone.”

I became upset. “Apologize to you, no I don't think so, you did it on purpose so people will be scared of you and respect you and not only that you think you’re high and mighty because you are rich in all. You’ll never earn my respect or my apologizes.”

He giggles and then he became serious. “Yeah your right that's my aim i am here to get people’s respect and to make them afraid of me and follow me. Haha and a low life girl like you shouldn’t even be talking to me like that and plus with out your parents money you wouldn’t even be here right now, so you better watch your back. That's a warning.”

Then he walks away and I got serious mad, I clamly said “Oh so that’s how you manage to get here because of your parents. But unlike you I work hard to get. I am not just some lazy bum who is spoon fed by my parents. By the way theres no way that you'll be able to touch me, so i shouldn't need to worry much. So why don’t you go elsewhere.” 

He turn and walk back toward me. "Rei I have the power to destory you and make sure that no light will ever shine on you agian. I'll make you so scared you'll never want to leave your bed."

I grab his tied and whisper in his ear. "I want to see you tried, little rich boy."