Officially Yours pt.1

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days passed since Mina's impulse trip. Life so far has been great. Things have returned to normal.

 

Sehun yawns as he makes his way to the kitchen. He spots Mina in front of the stove. Putting his briefcase down, he quietly sneaks up behind her.

 

“Good morning.” He wraps his arms around her waist.

“YAH!” Mina jumps.

“Hehehe... I'm sorry.” Sehun kisses her neck causing her to squirms.

“Stooop. It tickles.” Mina turns off the stove and faces him. “Good morning”

 

Going her toes, she initiates the kiss. What started innocent, turned into a heated make out session.

 

Everything was perfect.

He was happy

She was happy.

They were in love

and nothing was stopping them.

 

-knock knock knock-

 

Okay maybe physical things, but mentally... nothing was stopping them.

 

“Ignore him.” Sehun mutters in between kisses

“we can't leave him out there.” Mina mutters back

“He'll leave eventually”

“He's our friend.”

“He's a little er.”

“Sehun” Mina finally broke the kiss and smacked his arm. “You already had enough last night.”

 

Mina goes and prepares the food, while Sehun pouts and glares at the front door

 

“That brat needs to learn how to cook.” Sehun mutters.

 

“Come in Kevin.” Mina yells from the dining room.

 

“Good morning! How's my favorite couple?” The cheerful secretary walks in.

“Good morning!” Mina sings as she enters the dining room.

“We were fine until you knocked...” Sehun muttered, but only to hit in the head by Mina.

“Eat well!” Mina places the food on the table.

 

After a delicious breakfast, the two men head off to work.

 

“Bye, I love you.” Sehun gave her a quick kiss as the two businessmen made their way out the door.

 

Kevin smiled big and opened his arms, signaling he wanted a hug.

 

“Bye Kevin.” Mina was about to hug Kevin until.

“No” Sehun grabbed Kevin by the collar and dragged him toward the front door.

“But I wanna hug noona.” Kevin whined.

“She's only older than you by a month!” Sehun argues back.

“But.” Kevin whines again

“No hugging. You can wave.” Sehun sets the rule.

“Bye Mina!” Kevin waves excitedly going out the door

“Bye Kevin.” Mina waves back

“Bye future wife.” Sehun waves happily

“Bye.” Mina said flatly, but teasing.

“Yah-”

Sehun turned around, but Sehun couldn't complain due to Mina shutting the door in the face.


“YAH! YOU'RE GETTING A PUNISHMENT TONIGHT! I SWEAR YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO WAL-” Sehun yelled at the door.

“Uhh... Sehun.” Kevin pokes his shoulder to stop him.

He pointed at an old lady, who happened to korean also, who had her dog with her. She was starting at them, judging.

“..... good morning” Sehun and Kevin bowed.

 

The elderly just rolled her eyes at them and walked into her apartment.

 

Mina, on the other side of the door saw everything through the peek hol

Please log in to read the full chapter