Epilogue

Can't Help Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung and Jongin were walking at the school. As usual girls were looking at him with admiration and hatred towards her making Miyoung take one step away from him.

"You know... you don't really need to walk with me to school everyday." she said.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't get used to your fangirls throwing darts with their eyes on me."

Well, you didn't mind before. Jongin thought to himself.

"What's that look for?" she noticed he changed his expression.

"Nothing. I better go first since you don't want to be seen with me." Jongin pouted and walked away like a child whose parents didn't get to buy the toy he's been eyeing on for an hour.

What is wrong with him? He is not the one who gets the hate from others... she thought as she walked to her classroom.

 

Jongin entered his classroom and sat down. He slouched in his seat as he ruffled his hair.

"Hey, what's with you?!" asked Jongdae when he noticed the frown his friend is wearing.

"Nothing. It's just..."

"It's Miyoung, isn't it?!" Jongin flinched upon hearing her name. "Aha! I knew it!" said Jongdae. "We all know you like her. You keep bringing her when we hangout. You become vigilant every time Chanyeol would talk to her. You would walk her from her house to school and from school to her house all the time without fail... Do I need to go on?"

"Don't even know what's stopping you since Baekhyun stopped hanging out with us and chose Taeyeon over us since they broke up." Miinseok butted in the conversation while eyeing the Baekyeon couple from a distance.

"Oppar, can we eat some ice cream later?" Taeyeon asked Baekhyun while giving aegyo. Oppar? Minseok cringed with the unholy aegyo fest Taeyeon demonstrated.

"Well... you caught me." Jongin said indifferently.

"Then what's stopping you?" asked Jongdae very eager to hear the answer.

"She just sees me as a friend ever since..."

"Ever since what?!" Jongdae's eyes widen.

"Welll... she kind of confessed her feelings for me but I kind of turned her down."

"You what?!" Both his friends stood up in shock.

"That was before! I promised Baekhyun I'd help him with her. I didn't expect I'd fall in love with her."

"In love?! You love her?!" Minseok's jaw dropped. "We were thinking of you liking her when in fact you already love her!"

"So?" Jongin asked nonchalantly.

"Make your move!" said Minseok.

"Yeah!" Jongdae agreed.

"She doesn't even want to walk with me around campus." Jongin tried to reason out.

"So?" asked Chanyeol who was secretly listening to their conversation. "Man up. You're turning into Baekhyun. Girls like it when we guys are honest with our feelings, obviously. Truthfully, between Baek and I, I know they would choose him over me but because he wouldn't talk to them, they find me--the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter