Hey Jongin

Can't Help Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung got a perfect score on her homework. Right after her teacher went out, she took out her phone and sent a message to her hot new friend.

*Hey! This is Miyoung. I would just like to tell you that I got a perfect score on my homework thanks to you.^^

Just a minute later, she received a reply. 

*No problem. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have another math problem. ^_^

Miyoung blushed as she read his message. She didn't know what to say next. She kept on thinking what to say but didn't come up with anything until the classes were over. She went out of the classroom and saw Jongin as she head out of the school gate. He also saw her despite of the students (especially his fangirls) almost blocking his view. He raised his arm and gave her a wave then signaled her to wait for him.

"Hi Miyoung, you didn't reply to my message..."

She blinked twice if what she heard was wrong. Is it true? Were you waiting for my reply? She gave an apologetic smile, "Mian, I didn't know what to say next. Anyways, thanks again for your help."

"Sure thing. Like I said before...don't hesitate. Oh we're just repeating our conversation." he chuckled. "Do you want to hangout and eat chicken?"

"Chicken? As a snack?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not. Come on." he grabbed her arm and walked towards the small restaurant near the school. As they enter the shop, the lady immediately spotted them.

Jongin waved at her, "Ajumma, the usual. Two orders juseyo." and turned to Miyoung, "Do you want water, cola or juice?" To which she chose cola. "Ajumma, also two colas juseyo."

"Neh~" said the lady.

"Looks like you're here a lot." she said as she looked around.

"Yes. Chicken is my favorite food especially, seasoned chicken. I'm sure when you taste it, you'll like it too." he smiled.

While they were waiting for their order, a group of boys suddenly entered the shop. "Hey Jongin!" said the tall guy as they approached their table. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going somewhere..."

"Yeah...going to eat chicken." he chuckled. "By the way guys, this is Miyoung." The group turned their heads to her, "So you're here on a date huh?" said the tall guy again.

Miyoung couldn't believe what she just heard. Date?! Her heart suddenly beat faster than usual. Are we on a date?

"Guys you're scaring her. We're just friends." said Jongin. "Miyoung, this is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Minseok and Jongdae." She bowed her head to greet them. "Nice to meet you all." she smiled. "Wow~ you look really pretty when you smile!" said Chanyeol.

"Yah, stop flirting with her okay?!" said Jongin. The guys joined them in their table and ordered more food. As they ate, Miyoung received a message from Jongin.

*Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't know they were going here to.

*It's fine. It's nice to meet your other friends too.^^

*It's getting late. Do you need to get home now?

*Uhmm...It's alright. I don't want to rush them. My house is just near anyways so no worries.

But then, Jongin suddenly stood up. "Guys, it's getting late. I better walk Miyoung to her house. We should get going."

"Arasseo, arasseo." said Chanyeol who was busy eating.

Oh...okay. Miyoung thought. I can't believe Jongin would walk me home!@#$#@$@ She stood up and waved goodbye to the others although they didn't really mind except for Baekhyun who wasn't eating anymore because he was full. He gave her a light bow.

-----

Over time, Miyoung and Jongin became close friends. Whenever they would see each other at school, he would walk towards her and chat for a little bit. Miyoung would cherish those moments and fall more inlove with him than ever. Also, she also enjoy the view of his fangirls who would be hiding and crying somewhere as they watch them talk. She is happy with the way her life is going, finally, she is getting close with the boy she surely loves despite the fact that he only thinks of her as a friend.

Whenever they would walk together, she would subtly walk closer to him which then he would smile at her and occassionally ruffle her hair and put his arm over her shoulder. No matter how many times Jongin did that, she couldn't get used to it. Butterfly still flutters ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter