Roots and Consequence

Love & Louder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

"You are still not going to talk about it aren't you?" Minzy sihged. 

"Why are you all so pushy?" Dara said.

"We are just concerned about you.." Bom

"She's just got it hard" Thunder grinned at his sister. "That dude was interesting.."

"Aish! get out! all of you!!" Dara shooed them away. Earning a giggle from the rest.

"DARA! just admit it!" they teased.

"OUT! NOW!" Dara fumed as she remembered the rest of her night at the party....

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"sorry..sorry.." Baek tried to fix the fallen table. and everyone laughed.

Dara took this moment to escape the scenario and head out the club. once she got out she ran as fast as she could.

Once her pace has slown down she was taken abback when someone grabbed her arm...

She faced the person and instantly Chanyeol had her face cupped gently in his hands.

 

For a beat it was there.

For a second she felt...

but after all the stars aligned his actions did better than the predictions...

his thumbs schemed the bottom of her eyes, which until now did she not realise were full of tears.

and suddenly she could see clearly.

like it was the first time she could actually see.

"Why are you crying?" He asked her his voice with a hint of concern.

She just glared at him. but she cannot stop smiling. he was grinning- ear to ear.

and before they kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter