At the Awards

Love & Louder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Let's all assume they're all speaking in Korean (^___^)V

~This is purely fictional folks (that's why it's here in AFF) :3

~UNBURNT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*MAMA AWARDS 2014*

 

"NOLZA! NOLZA! NOLZA!" The chants were as loud as ever. And t even got louder when the lights flickered and the silhouette of the for girls was illuminated on stage.

"Hey, Hyung! lookiee~ they're up!" Sehun teasingly elbowed Chanyeol who was slumping in his seat and irritatedly shruged of the annoying maknae.

"Aisshh!! Stop it! the music is already playing!" Chanyeol pushed Sehun lightly and propped his elbows on his knees.

"Ne, Hyung! you look so serious! don't stare at Dara so much! She might melt!"     Sehun continued to tease Chanyeol who was now crimson red.

agfgregbharhnbrtfhar5hutrgkjuytkufryjnrtu56756udtjmd!!!!!!

"HEY! WTH?!" Soo who was seated infront of them had now turned to their direction only to find them both strangling each other.

"Joesonghabnida~" Chanyeol and Sehun both chorused.

"Ne, Sehunshi. You should stop bullying Chanyeol! You know how he is when it comes to Dara!" Luhan jokingly laughed at Chanyeol.

"Babo!" Chanyeol diverted his attension to the stage only to find out that 2ne1's performance had already ended.

"Awww! come on! I didn't even get to see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter