Chapter 7

Letting You Go......

Seohyun entered her kids room and smiled like nothing happen but she feel like any moment now she will have a break down. "Omma where is the ahjussi that you talked to last time?" Jenny asked rubbing both of her eyes.

"Omma?" Johnny asked.

"N-neh?'' Seohyun said not aware of the situation.

"Is he our appa?" Jenny said and Johnny covered , he told Jenny that he will leave and he ended up hearing his mom and his DAD conversation.

"Johnny?" his mom said "Let go of her" she said and went near Jenny and hugged her.

"Why are you asking me that?'' she said and looked at the kid with swollen eyes she can tell the kid cry "Is he?" she said cheerfully and she nodded.

"OMMA I WANT TO SEE HIM!!!" she said and keep asking question.

"What's his name, is he coming back to us?"  she keep repeating it to her.

"His name is Kyuhyun....Cho Kyuhyun" she said and Johnny hugged his mom. "Omma" he said and buried his face on his moms body.

"Mommy can Jenny see him?" Jenny asked and pouted cutely.

Seohyun does not know how to say and then the door opened and the guy he wanted to see the least showed up.

"APPA!!!!!" Jenny yelled and spread her arms wide open she is soo happy that she finally get to see his dad while Johnny just looked away and hugged his mom.

"Go ahead i'm not stopping you" Seohyun said and Kyuhyun made his way to his daughter and she hugged him tightly and so did Kyuhyun. Seohyun looked at her son and she poked him.

"Wae" he said stubbornly "I know you want to hug him too......don't hate him she help Jenny" she whispered to his son so Kyuhyun won't hear them.

"C'mon now what did Mommy told you about hating someone" she said to him.

"I don't want too..." he said to her while crossing his hands over his chest. "See you're just like him" Seohyun told him but he just rolled his eyes."Aish you're hopeless" she said and looked at Jenny who is beaming with happiness.

"Mommy!!!" Jenny said her. "yes" she said "i'm hungry" she said and pouted cutely.

"i'll buy it" Kyuhyun said and "No i'll buy it...." she said awkwardly to him.

"Omma let me join" Johnny said he don't want to be left with HIM. "No you stay here oppa!!!" Jenny said cutely and pouted because he saw his brother's sour face. She want him to get close to his father, he know how much Johnny dispise him and she want the family to be back again. "I'll buy food okay" Seohyun said and kissed Johnny.

"I'll take care of them" Kyuhyun said to her and she just nodded. And Seohyun left the room.

"Oppa!!!" Jenny said to his brother "Are you okay now...does this hurt?" he asked while pointing to some things.

"No....not anymore" she said. "Appa this is Johnny!!!" she said and Johnny just bowed.

"Aigoo...." Kyuhyun said to him and ruffled his hair and Johnny clenched his fist. One thing he hate is other people touching his hair and especially him. And Jenny noticed his brother she immediately took her father's hand.

"Johnny dont like it when people do that" she said and smiled warmly to him. Kyuhyun noticed his son actions towards him, but he knows its acceptable. "I'm sorry" he said to him and he just looked at him fiercely in the eyes. Kyuhyun can feel hatred in his eyes.

Jenny smacked his head "I'm telling you to mom" she said and pouted angrily at him.

"Need to call taeyeon unnie....." Seohyun said, she is in a restaurant to buy the foods there.

"Unnie...annyeong" Seohyun said. "Unnie can you find me a sub for Monday and the kids probably can't go to school too..but Johnny will go on Teusday" she said "I'll explaing to you later unnie" Seohyun said to the phone because she keep blabbing questions out.

"Here's your food mam" the waiter said and she brought the food outside. She went to the hospital fast afraid that Johnny's bad mouth may say something to his father. She entered the room and found Kyuhyun sleeping next to Jenny and Johnny sleeping in the couch and Jenny is sleeping too.

"they must have been tired" she said and poked Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Ugh" Kyuhyun said and rubbed his eyes and look at Seohyun. "Eat" she simply said to him.

" Like I said you don't have to be here" Seohyun said arranging the food of the kids. "Seohyun...Iet me explain" he said to her.

"No need to explain" she said not looking at him. "Seo..." he said "Never call me that" she said coldly to him. "Can't you listen for once!" he said almost shouting. "Like i said" but before she can continue he already spoke. "I don't have a family" he said to her "So" thats the only word she can say.

"Seohyun lets start over...for the kids" he said looking straight to her eyes. "I'm sorry you thought you would come back here and everything will be back to normal?" she asked sarcastically. "Yes" he said and Seohyun looked at him with the what- the look "i mean no...no" he said and shaking his head. "Aish" Kyuhyun thought.

"Look kyuhyun...i don't need you neither the kids will and please just leave and forget this day ever happen" she said to him. "I have rights to those kids!" he said to her.

"Let's talk outside" Seohyun hissed at him. Trying not to wake the kids up.

"Rights!" Seohyun yelled sat him. "You were never here!!!" she said to him clodly. "But I am the father of those kids and I deserve to be with them" he told her. He need to get this family back together thats what he thought and he need to do everything to get it back together. "FATHER!?!" Seohyun asked in disbelief and chuckled. "Yeah you're a very responsible father...thats the kind of FATHER YOU ARE!" she yelled at him. He have no choice but to threaten her he know she is a very persistent person. "Seohyun...you don't want to get this to court don't you" he said threatenedly to her.

"Omma" Johnny said in the room and he went out and he saw his mom and DAD glaring at each other. "Omma" Johnny said and Seohyun flinched. "We'll talk about this later." she hissed at him and hisphine rang. "I'll be there" he said and left. He forgot to say goodbye to seohyun and the kids but he don't have time he need to go to his office fast.

"Omma" Johnny said and hold his mom's hand. "Lets eat is Jenny awake?" She said to him and picked him up. "Aigoo" Seohyun said to her kid who is eating already. "where is appa" Jenny said and Seohyun's face in a matter of instant.

"He have bussiness to do" she said and Jenny pouted. "Is he coming back?" she said with those sparkly eyes. "Molla" Seohyun said. "His not cause he don't love us Jenny!!!" Johnny yelled at his little sister. Jenny cried and Johnny felt guilty he should have jsut keep it to himself. "JOHNNY!!!" his mom yelled at him and went near to Jenny. "Its okay I will tell him to come back okay" Seohyun said to her, she is soo fragile right now Seohyun cannot argue eventhough she don;t want her kids interacting with him.

"What if he take you away from me" thats the only sentence that keep popping in her mind.