Chapter 5

Letting You Go......

Saturday went by fast, Seohyun finished all her school stuff because on Sunday she will be busy with the two kids she have to bring them to the hospital for the check-up. "Kids get in the car we are going to the hospital" she said. And the two went out looking cute and tiny. "Omma is the doctor going to give me those stickers again" Johnny said happily and Seohyun nodded at her kids childishness. They have reached the hospital. The hospital is not like a ordinary kids hospital, as you see Jenny have been having problems with her blood and she need it to get checked whether its gonna be worst and get complicated. While Johnny she still need to do some monthly check ups. "Doctor Song please we have an appointment with him" she said to the nurse in the counter. "Oh yes....follow me" she said and entered Doctor Song's office. "Seohyun....is Jenny ready for the exam" the doctor said and look at the innocent kid. "yes and please tell me as dast as possible if she have any problems" Seohyun said with worries written all over her face. "We willl, you can take Johnny to his check up now and we will call as soon as we are done with Jenny" the doctor said. "Jenny follow what the doctor say okay omma will follow your naughty brother to his doctor okay" she said and smiled sweetly to the innocent girl. As soon as she escaped the room she sighed "Omma is Jenny going to be okay?" Johnny said while holding his mom's hand tightly "I don't know for now lets have you checked okay" she said to the boy.

After Johnny was checked up he seems to have no problem and then the doctor called Seohyun. "Kids go outside for a moment" Seohyun said to her kids "Don't leave okay" she said and the two nodded. "Is there any problem?" Seohyun said, worried face is written all over her. "Jenny somewhat have a DBA" the doctor said "this disease is very rare do you have any relatives that have it?" the doctor said looking all over the paper. "No" she said "how about his fathers side...this kind of disease is genetic as you may see" she said feeling sorry for her. "I don't know...this disease is not going to kill her or anything right?" she asked hoping that her child may not die. "It depends right now she might need some therapy and blood transfusion..." she said "I'll donate my blood" she said fast to the doctor. "What's your blood type" the doctor asked "I'm an O" she asked "i'm sorry but I doubt you can't give you're blood to her" she said and look at the papers "She's AB-... right now we don't have any stocks of that blood because its very very rare about 0.68 percent of people have it here in Korea...her dad she might have the same blood as him cause if its not you then it has to be him" she said and Seohyun nodded. "This needs to be done as soon as possible so the thing will not affect more of her vital organs and just contact me is the donor is already here" she said and with that Seohyun left the room. "So omma am i sick?" Jenny said and Seohyun hugged her "Of course not my baby has been eating alot of healthy foods but we have to visit more often okay..and mommy will come with you" she sand "me too" Johnny said and hugged his sister.

Seohyun who seems to be weak take a seat in the hospital bench inside. She is soo worried its either she look for Kyuhyun or some other blood donors, but that will take time. "This is frustrating...its because of him my kid is in this state" she whispered as she look at her kids playing near the vending machine in the hospital. "I remember his Father having this disease he told me about it but since he got a blood type that is easy to find he survived" she said scratching her head. "I have to find him for the sake of Jenny....what if he have a family now i don't want to be a burden to him" she thought.

"Annyeong" a man said to the kid. "Ahjussi are you okay...why are you wearing that dress" Jenny said to the man who seems to be a patient. "Can i buy a chocolate there?" he asked the kids and they nodded. "Ahjussi are you sick?" Johnny asked the guy seems harmless he thought. "Yeah but I am healing already" he said with a cheeky smile. "Are you two a twin or something" and the twin made some cute pose "I'm Johnny and I am Jenny" they said and made a v-signs. "You guys are like me and my Sunny" he said and pinch their cheeks. "Ahjussi you're chocolate is out already" Jenny said "Oh--yeah" he said grabbing it. "Where's you're mom?" he asked "She's over there" and he looked at the girl sitting on the bench with her hair covering her face so he really cannot see her clearly. "I'm going to bring you to you're mom" he said and grabbed the twins hands. As he get closer and closer the figure seems so familiar. "Omma!!!" the kids yelled and Seohyun turned around and the kids run to her. "S-seohyun?!?" the man asked.

"O-oppa" she said due to her shockness she cannot say anything nor the man. "Seohyun its r-really you" he said and hugged Seohyun tighly "Oh My God" he said and Johnny who seems to be hating the skinship faked a cough "I'm sorry" the man said. "Sungmin oppa what are...why are you?" she said but before she can continue Sungmin sat on the place where she was seating before "So you have kids...are you married to someone?" he asked somewhat disappointed becuase if she is no more chance for Kyuhyun. "Aniyo...omma never show us appa" Jenny said and pouted cutely and Sungmin's eyes widen "Don't tell me" he said and his mouth formed an O shape and Seohyun sat beside him and look at the kids running around. "Yes oppa...their his kids" she said and her eyes started tearing up. "I did not know about t-this S-seo you should have told him!" he said but Seohyun's eyes are already full of tears. "H-he left r-remember" she said and wiped her tears she don't want her kids to see her in this kind of state. "S-seo still!!!" he said "Oppa his happy and i did it for him...i wish his happy now" she said and forced a smile at him. "This kids how did you support them... how come you did not tell me, the only thing i heard is that you're parents get mad at you for unknown reason and i thought its only because Kyuhyun left you" he said shakingly. "I am working oppa no need to worry we are living comfortably" she said and looked at the kids. "Looks like they grew up well" Sungmin stated "why are you in the hospital anyway....." he asked and Seohyun's face went down "Oppa can i ask a question nothing in particular....." she said "anything" he said "oppa what is K-kyu" she said but Sungmin already get what she meant "go on" he said and patted her shoulder. "his blood type" she said and Sungmin already smelled something fishy "AB-" he said and half smile crept over her face. "Oppa what are you doing here?" she asked trying to change the subject eventhough Sungmin want to ask about so badly why would she ask about his blood he did not. "I'm here resting but I am going out next month" he said to her. "I see" she said not making eye contact with him. "is it hard" he ask "at first...they are two little monsters you see" she said and chuckled at her statement.

"OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Johnny yelled and Sungmin and Seohyun stand up and run to their direction. "Her nose...its b-bleeding" Johnny said and cried Sungmin went over him and hugged him. Seohyun carried the unconsious kid and next thing she know are the nurse are rushing her to a room. Seohyun put her hands in , tears escaping her eyes. "Omma is she okay?" Johnny said and Seohyun picked him up "She's fine" 20 minutes later Johnny fell asleep in her shoulders. "Seohyun what happening!" Sungmin said to her. "Oppa~" she said and cried "She is sick oppa~" she said while looking at the window to see what they are doing to her child. Sungmin grabbed Johnny from her. "Miss Seo" the doctor said, it was the same doctor that checked her baby up. "We need to do the blood transfusion FAST!" she said and walked back to the room. Seohyun cried harder...her tears where falling drip after drip.

"Seohyun care to explain to me" Sungmin eyed her "Oppa she have a blood disorder and she need a blood tranfusion fast" she said between her sobs. "What's her blood type?" Sungmin ask hoping that he could donate too. "Its AB- o-oppa" she said cried. "Seo we have to tell KYUHYUN!" he yelled looking at kid whose sleeping in his shoulder now. "Oppa we can't he already have his own family...i can't be the evil one" she said and looked at the window. "SEO DO WANT YOU HER TO DIE!!!!!!" he yelled. This is Kyuhyun's kids and he somewhat have to do something Kyuhyun is like his long lost brother that means this kids are his niece and nephew. "o-oppa eottokhe.." she sniffled. "Will call him" he said and give Seohyun her kid and he left to give Kyuhyun a call.

Right now Seohyun doesn't care anymore if she Kyuhyun she just have to make sure Jenny is going to be safe. "Jenny don't give up okay mommy is gonna help you" she said crying softly so the kid sleeping in her shoulder won't wake up. She kissed the boys forehead and continue to check at the window.