Chapter Seventeen

Bunny and Wolf

(Kyuhyun POV)

"Kyu?" I 'hmm'ed in response to the angelic voice I heard, not wanting to open my eyes and face the sun.

"Wake up, Kyu. We've gotta get to school." The voice said, and I sighed. School. Why had I agreed to going there again? Oh. Right. That bastard Eunhyuk said I had to go if I were to be trusted enough to be let go. Then again, if I don't go, could I stay with Sungmin longer...?

"Kyu!" I growled, annoyed, at whoever the angelic voice belonged to, and was rewarded with a flick to my forehead. Who the hell was dumb enough to mess with a sleeping vampire?

"Cho Kyuhyun, wake up, goddammit, or I'm gonna hafta drag your to the school myself."

Angelic voice is now evil.

I cracked open one eye to see the blonde angel that was Lee sungmin standing in front of me with an annoyed pout on his face and a glare that would send anyone running if used at the right time.

"I dun wanna." I groaned, and he sighed. I felt a hand on my ankle before I was suddenly on the floor, and confused as as to what the hell just happened.

"Hyukkie won't think twice about leaving you to walk or run your way to school, Kyu. Hurry up, I want to go with you." To go with me? You don't want to come with m- shut the up, thoughts. This is not the right time.

I sighed and stood from where I was, to see an amused Sungmin looking at me. He looked really hot today.

...

Was it just me, or was I being really forward and accepting about this whole thing?

"Sorry, you said something, Kyu?"

I did?

"Nope. Go wait for me downstairs, I'll be there in five minutes." I said, and he nodded with a smile, then hugged me suddenly. I froze. Sungmin, don't. Not this early in the morning, I might do something bad.

"You looked to be having another nightmare last night. Was it about your clan again?" He asked quietly. I sighed lightly and pried him off of me, to see him pouting sadly, making me smile.

"it was. But it's okay. They were there, as usual. The clan members, that is. But guess what?" I asked, and he gave an adorable little grin.

"What?" He asked, and I smiled.

"This time they told me I could be happy because I've got a pink bunny lover with me." I said, and he perked up with a huge smile. That smile this close to me wasn't good for my heart. No matter how dead I may or may not be, Sungmin would be the one to make that part of me burst soon. Very soon, by the looks of things.

This can't be healthy.

(Sungmin POV)

Kyuhyun finally came downstairs after ten -not five- minutes of me waiting with an impatient Hyukkie, who 'tsk'ed as said vampire came down the stone steps.

"Took you long enough." He muttered, kissing Donghae goodbye and moving toward his car. I rolled my eyes. He was just being mean today.

"Ignore him, he's PMSing, I think." Was that the right term? I can't remember.

"Sungminnie, when I said pissed off males are OMSing, it didn't apply to me." Came an annoyed voice from outside, and I 'oh'ed. Well, at least I said the right thing. Kyuhyun laughed quietly, and took my hand as we went outside. Odd, he wasn't particularly one for outward affection. I guess that dream of his influenced him...?

Hyukkie raised an eyebrow as he saw our intertwined hands, and opened his mouth, but decided against it as I sent him a look. Kyuhyun let go of my hand for me to buckle minnie in the passenger seat, only to take it again as he got into the other side of the car when he finished closing my side of the car's door after me when I got in. He played with my fingers, gripping slightly tighter than before when Hyukkie started driving.

"Kay, we're here. You two had better not be holding hands all day. There'll be talk." Hyukkie said as he parked in front of the school. I shrugged as Kyuhyun got out of the car and came over to my side to open the door. I collected both our school bags and handed his to him when I got out. He smiled lightly at me and slammed the door shut while I got minnie out of the front seat.

"It hardly matters; you never were one to pay attention to the talk around the place. Why should we?" I asked, and Kyuhyun looked rather surprised.

"Because this country doesn't take to kindly to gays." Hyukkie replied. It was true, Korea really felt strongly against gays.

"But Kyu and I aren't gay. We're friends, so we can hold hands if we like." I said, and he sighed, but nodded anyway as we went into the school. I stopped when I noticed Kyuhyun wasn't with us. I looked back to see him walking slower behind us, and frowned.

"Kyu?" He looked up immediately.

"C'mon, we'll be late." He nodded and came up to us, though keeping his distance from me. I pouted. Hyukkie looked form me to him and rolled his eyes. He looked sort of angry, but there was a hint of amusement in his brown orbs.


 

The Red Sea parted for us again as we made our way through the hallway. Kyuhyun was usually silent as Hyukkie and I fooled around, but today he was really quiet. My pout grew more pronounced without me knowing as I noticed him being troubled by something throughout the whole day.

During lunch, Hyukkie probably knew I was going to snap soon, and whispered something across the table to Kyuhyun, who looked up at me suddenly with round, surprised eyes. His gaze lingered on my pout -that I thought wasn't too bad- and he smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him and sent him a glare, making his eyes widen.

"...what did I do?" He asked, and I huffed, not giving him an answer. Instead, I handed my pudding to him. He had developed a liking for it, and had forgotten to get himself one in his stupor. Hyukkie snickered as Kyuhyun groaned.

"He's gonna be y for a while. Get used to-" he was shut up by me kicking him under the table.

"I am not y." I said simply. He bit his lip and kept his head down as he crossed his leg over the other one and massaged his ankle.

"Course not, just impersonating a female dog- !" He cussed as I kicked him again.

"So... It is something I've done?" Kyuhyun asked, and I pouted again. This time, I had no idea I was puffing out my cheeks as well until he poked them. I snapped at them and he smiled lightly, pulling back only to come forward again.

I timed it carefully and snapped at it again, this time succeeding at catching it in my mouth. We stared at each other in an awkward silence until I had enough and bit down harshly. He helped and pulled his finger out of my mouth. He gave me a fake wounded look which had me rolling my eyes as he healed himself.

"Just be happy you aren't bleeding." Hyukkie said, earning himself another -this time lighter- kick. He winced; of course, I wouldn't completely pass up an opportunity of hurting him...

I watched as Kyuhyun dipped his finger in my -now his- pudding and stuck it in his mouth while smirking at Hyukkie.

"Eunhyuk, Sungminnie clearly hates you. Would you mind going away now?" He teased, and I couldn't help but smile lightly at Hyukkie's 'hmph'. Thee weren't any words to describe how happy I was that they were up to the teasing each other stage instead of the death glares.

Not to mention, some part of me was simply overjoyed that Kyuhyun had just called me 'Sungminnie'.

(Kyuhyun POV, cause I just have to)

He has my finger in his mouth. He has my ing finger in his mouth. Sungmin had my ing finger in his mouth.

Dear god, if you exist, please don't let me jump him. We stared at each other with my finger still in his warm mouth as I thought of all the things he could use his mouth for. Several of which involved being in a locked room, all of which involved me. I kept the groan down as I realized exactly how freaking hot his mouth was, I felt his cute bunny teeth graze my finger gently, until he blinked and chomped down on them. My eyes widened as I pulled it out of his mouth and cradled it.

"Just be happy you aren't bleeding." Eunhyuk snickered, earning himself another kick. Good. I sent Sungmin a fake hurt look, to which he replied to by rolling his eyes. It was then I realized; this finger of mine was in Sungmin's mouth. I'm never going to wash this hand again. Ever.

The pain dulled as I used my vampire ability, and I noticed the pudding Sungmin gave me. Well, since I just had my finger almost eaten, I deserved pudding. I blinked, noticing I hadn't a spoon, so just dipped my finger in it and stuck it in my mouth, smirking as I enjoyed Eunhyuk's pain.

"Eunhyuk, Sungminnie clearly hates you. Would you mind going away now?" I said, happy to get a rise out of him when he glowered at me dangerously. I continued with my pudding, then froze halfway through it. Eunhyuk and Sungmin were in an intense conversation about our Math class, but I was too happy/shocked/confused/surprised to notice anything but the revelation I had just uncovered to myself.

The finger I had just been happily the pudding off of had just been in Sungmin's mouth.


soooooo, are you guys fangirling like the KyuMin lovers you are? I sure as hell am!! You have no freaking idea.

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna