Chapter Ten

Bunny and Wolf

As requested and promised, Kyu's POV. Hope you likey :3


 

(Kyuhyun POV)

. They saw me. That damned bastard's lackeys followed me as I ran through the forest behind their mansion. I didn't know where I was going, just that I had to keep moving. For sure, if they caught me, their leader would kill me. I wasn't anywhere near strong enough to kill those two, even with the abilities my vampirism gave me. Stalling, maybe. Definitely not killing. I ducked behind a tree, making rocks fly and make noise somewhere towards my far left. The two heard and ran in that direction, and I took this as my chance of escape, and bolted, making as little noise as possible. Not a hard feat for a vampire, but having two of the same kind after you made it hard. Very hard. I head a loud cuss behind me, and muttered a few choice profanities under my breath as well, knowing they had can't on to my goose chase attempt.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" I heard a familiar voice shout, and scowled.

"Shut up, traitor!" I shouted back, not faltering in my steps. A loud, angered growl made my eyes widen. That was way closer than it should have been, I sped up, and heard another growl, this time from the other person.

"Kangin. Stay calm, let's make this quick. Eunhyuk and Sungmin are waiting. I expect Sungmin's scared." The other voice said, and I frowned. 'Eunhyuk'? What happened to 'Eunhyuk-nim' or 'Leader-ssi'? And that name, Sungmin. The wretched human that Eunhyuk insists on being around all the time. It disgusts me, the so called leader of the most powerful coven reduced to fawning over a human boy. 

I had no quarrel with the human, but he was close to the bastard. That in itself was reason enough for him to die. Especially since he means so much to him. I want to see eunhyuks desperate face as he watches me kill the human in front of him. If I myself die, it won't matter. I just want that one moment of revenge for him. As good of a leader he was, he was a better father to me, and then that bastard killed him in front of me. Without so much as blinking as he did it.

"Kyuhyun!" Oh . I was tackled to the forest floor, then hauled up by the other person. He had fiery red hair and was thin, compared to the other one; Kangin. He wasn't particularly close to my father and I, but he was a good fighter for the clan. Was. I growled at them, throwing a punch at the thin one, as he was closest to me. I felt a sharp blow to my face, and grimaced as I felt the blood trickling down my face. I growled deep in my throat at the red head, to which he responded by snarling fiercely but me. I lunged again, pissed off at the obvious boredome and ease he had captured me with. Not to mention he was the one with the iron grip on my arm. He caught it in his other hand, his eyes flashing a bright red before he returned the favour, though his hit me square in the face. I could tell he held back a lot; nothing was broken. His eyes faded back to brown as he calmed down and moved his hold on my fist and arm to my wrists, keeping them in place. I struggled, undoubtedly, but of course, one against two was nothing, especially if they both had more experience than I. 

They dragged me, still resisting, back towards their clan's mansion, and I snarled. I never want to set foot into that building, ever. I tried my best to wrench my wrists free, stopping as I felt sharp claws on me, leaving a long scratch just under my eye. I glared at Kangin, who simply stared blankly ahead as his claws retracted. The red head then sighed.

"He'll try something as soon as we're in there, I don't trust him around Sungmin." He said, and I frowned. Why the hell would they care about the human so much? I blinked in surprise as Kangin's blank expression changed into one of concern as he nodded.

"Yeah. We should-" I didn't hear anything else, but I did feel the blow to the back of my head as I was consumed in darkness.


 

"...stard dead?" Who...? Oh. Tight. I was captured, I'm in Eunhyuk's mansion now.

"Hyukkie, he doesn't have to die!" Hyukkie? Who the hell was that? Don't tell me it was the human speaking to Eunhyuk. He might just get himself killed instead of me having to do it.

"He isn't doing this for no reason, you know!" I'm trying to kill you and you defend me? Stupid human. But go ahead, keep me alive for as long as you can. I'll find a way to kill you eventually. In front of the one trying to keep you safe.

 "So beat do you propose I do to the person who wants you dead?" Ah, it really was the human talki- . This guy's anger is no freaking joke, I can hardly move right now. And it has nothing to do with me getting new tuo just now, it's just way too intense.

"Compromise. Negotiate. Anything." Yeah, that's not gonna work, human. I tried to get up, but pain exploded everywhere, and I groaned. Holy , they didn't hesitate to bang me up as they dragged me in here, did they?

"I sorry if I hadn't made it clear before this, but he wants you dead; lifeless, cold, not breathing and in front of me as I watch him do it mercilessly." So Eunhyuk does know. I suppose he deserves to be applauded for having a brain after all. I opened my eyes and as soon as I saw the bastard in front of me, I glared at him. 

 "There will be no more killing." The human said in a stern voice. I was surprised; the whole room seemed to inwardly agree with his words, but pretty much all of them were reluctant as they hesitantly relaxed their forms. Hell, if I were the one he said it to I'd probably do it too. His tone left no room for argument, and it scared me slightly how easy it was for the human to somewhat have so much power over this room full of vampires. Including the one who wants him dead. I tried to get up again, but as soon as I twitched, my eyes widened and I coughed up blood on the already red-with-my-blood carpet. I couldn't hear anything for a little while, which struck me as rather odd; the one who hit me must have been really distracted by this human to have messed up his aim and screw with my hearing. It came back after a little while though, something I was grateful for. 

Suddenly, the whole situation seemed hilarious. I laughed without intending to, while not even knowing exactly what was so funny.

"So the great Eunhyuk has been reduced to this? Arguing with a mere human? And his coven's just as bad, acting like on of his kind." I spat, remembering Kangin, the redhead and the human frolicking like idiots in their backyard. I noticed my voice somewhat deeper from not using it since I got totally thrashed by those two, and didn't bother clearing it, knowing it would just make it worse. It also hid fairly well the hurt. This was the first time I had come anywhere close to this bastard who killed my father, and I could do nothing in the position in was in.

"Kyuhyun," the bastard's voice made my glare intensify, though I felt the temperature drop in the room. "What do you think you've been doing, snooping around my coven for the past twenty years?" He asked, emotionless.

"Is a free vampire not allowed to roam where he pleases?" I replied with hatred clear in my voice as I glared harder.

"Don't provoke me, Kyuhyun." He snarled, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

 "Or what? You'll kill me, Eunhyuk? I don't think so. Not if it means your precious human will hate you." I said, and the other vampires seemed to get angry, since they knew it was true, but the human gave off a rather frightened but very angry vibe. Oh , was I wrong? He would kill me and not care? .

I didn't get to think about it though, as I felt Eunhyuk's glare on me, trying to kill me with his gaze. He probably could, if he tried hard enough, but I was giving him a hard time with my own. I felt anger unlike any other, somehow not coming from Eunhyuk, but the human. I disregarded the thought; that human looked like the sweetest thing since the discovery of sugar ; there was no way he could possibly- holy !

That...was not the same human. Nope. No way. I could practically see his anger. It rolled off of him in babes and although he was close to tears, his voice was somehow portraying nothing remotely close to being hurt in any way as he some. Eunhyuk interjected every so often, but was shot down and shut up by the human. Literally. This was the first time a human has told a vampire to 'shut up' and gotten away with it, moreso since this one knew what we were. My eyes were wide as I watched them, seeing Eunhyuk try to apologize so many times was somehow satisfying, especially since he seemed to mean it. He asked for forgiveness from the human in front of every one of his coven members, and his enemy, what the was this human doing to him?

"...let him go." Eunhyuk said, and my eyes grew even wider in shoc as Kangin came and undid the shackles I hadn't noticed were on me.

"Sungminnie..." The redhead spoke in a tone I was very much surprised to hear, as the only tone I've heard him use was hatred, hatred and more hatred, maybe with a spoonful of anger in the mix. But this time it was soft and caring, making me really wonder what this human was doing to this coven.

"Why won't you let him kill me?" I rasped out, choking slightly. The human gave me an odd look.

"I don't know." He replied, and I was really confused now.

"Bull... " I muttered, and he laughed as Eunhyuk muttered 'exactly' under his breath. The human turned and gave him a pleading look. Holy- how does he look so... 

"Hyukkie..." He trailed off, making me feel slightly weird. That name I hated now, especially when the human was the one saying it in that pleading voice of his.

"...fine." Eunhyuk said. 'Fine' what exactly? The human hadn't even said anything. How close are these two...? The bastard looked away, and was hugged by his mate, one which he returned. I knew he was his mate because they had the same sort if scent. They both smelled like each other, though not as much as the human did of Eunhyuk. And that just pissed me off more.

"Where?" The red head asked as he and Kangin picked me up none too gently.

"My room." the human replied, and I was taken to a room next to one that was full of Eunhyuk's scent. I wrinkled my nose, then stoppe, feeling the pain from that action alone. The room I was set down in smelt exactly like the human. Like sweets. Chocolate, to be exact. As I was set down on the human's bed, I winced. It was really soft, making me feel my wounds more. Taking deep breaths, I listened as the redhead and Kangin left the room, hearing the door close. The human was silent for a little while, then spoke.

"This is probably a dumb question, but... You okay?" He asked, and I was silent, trying to unclench my teeth to speak. It took a little whil, in which the human stood and was about to go off somewhere.

"Not really." I grit out, and he stopped, before giving a very small chuckle and he continued off somewhere. He came back to my side with something that smelt horribly like alcohol. Oh god, please no...

There was a knock on the door, and I tensed, if it was that bastard...

"I don't care who it is, if you're gonna tell me that keeping him in here is a bad idea, I'm going to make sure you drink koolaid instead of blood for the next four weeks." The human called out, and I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my lips before I quickly dropped it. 

"Yesung should probably go away then, huh?" A voice asked, and is heard the human laugh at the 'yah, shut up!' That came after.

"Come in." The human granted them permission to enter and they did. One was short and skinny with a really small build. With brownish blackish short hair and a timid look, you really wouldn't think he was a vampire. Then again, I could tell he was a half blood from his scent. The other one, however, was a pure blood. He was taller than the other, and pale, with a head of wild black hair. The shorter one smiled meekly.

"Hey, I came to see if you needed any help." He said, and the pure blood rolled his eyes, glaring at me distrust fully. I returned the glare.

"Nah, I'm good." The human answered softly, using the wet cloth in his hand to wipe my face of the blood. I tensed slightly,  but relaxed soon. His hands were softere than I had expected. 

"Before Hyukkie told me he was a vampire I had to patch him up a bunch of times when he got into fights with other... Uh... Humans." The human continued, giving a slightly uncomfortable look.

"Okay, this is really hard to talk about different species like this, how do you guys do it?" He mumbled under his breath, and I struggled not to smile at the pout he was sporting, no doubt not even knowing he was doing it.

"You sure you're good?" The pure blood asked, and he nodded, giving them a smile as he looked over at them. I narrowed my eyes. Seeing him smile at them pissed me off, and I didn't know why. It made me get even more pissed off because I didn't know why I felt that way.

"Yeah. How's Hyukkie?" I frowned, clenching my teeth as he said the name. I tuned out of their conversation from there, not caring about that bastard, instead opting to stare at the human as he looked at the half blood.

He looked harmless enough, what was it about him that could change in half a second and become that angry to make those vampires fall to their knees? He was, undoubtedly, an attractive human, and everything about him was almost perfect. If it weren't for his scent, I would believe his gracefulness to be that of a vampire. His skin was unblemished, something rather odd, as I found that most humans his age were obsessed with using concoctions to clear it up, though he didn't have the slightest smell of those things on him. 

Hs eyes were round and bright, always seeming to reflect happiness. Apart from that time he was mad, though. He had a pointy-ish nose, making him sort of cute with it. His lips were pink and perfectly 'M' shaped, and they had me staring at them longer than I should have. When he his lips as he listened to the half blood speak, I felt myself doing the same, though I winced as I ran my tongue over it and tasted many own blood. 

The pure blood then dragged the other one out of the room for some reason, and the human had a confused expression on his face. He then simply shrugged it off and turned back towards me.

"I know you've got awesome vampire-ness and all, but would you let me disinfect your cuts?" I hesitated before nodding. How could you ask me something like that when you look like you're about to cry? Tsk. This human is doing something to me that I don't particularly hate, but it scares me.

He helped me sit up, and bit his lip as I winced at a sudden pain on my face, where I had been scratched. His eyes grew murderous as I pulled my shirt off, and his grip on the cloth in his hand tightened. I could have sworn he would have torn it. I sure he hadn't even noticed how angry he was as he stared at the wounds that were slowly but surely closing up. I stopped my healing process as he frowned, still looking at the cuts around my body.

"Sungmin-ssi?" The anger that even he hadn't realised he was feeling exploded in that moment.

"What the could you possibly want now?" He snapped at them, blinking as we heard a shaky snicker, not belonging to the first voice.

"You got him mad, Taemin, nice job." Said the second voice.

"Hyung, what do I do?" 'Taemin' asked, and the human sighed.

"Guys, I'm human, I won't be eating your heads off anytime soon." He said distractedly as he dabbed alcohol on the scratch on my face from Kangin. Goddamnm, it stung! I hissed, giving him a small glare, and his eyes widened.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi. It won't get better till it gets worse though, so hold out for a bit longer okay?" He asked, giving me a small smile, and I stared at me before looking away and nodding. Seriously, stop looking at me like that, human. The two from outside then came in.

"Uhm... We wanted to return this to you." One of them said, and the other held out... A plushie. A pink, fluffy, stuffed bunny. The human blinked at it before giving them a smile that should be illegal.

"Thank you." He said softly, and they both gave him huge smiles before leaving. The human turned back to me, still staring with a happy smile at the bunny in his hand. He placed it next to me, and I stared at it, then at him as he continued cleaning my wounds. He 'tsk'ed as we heard more footsteps coming towards us.

"Shoulda locked the door." He said, and I moved before I could process what I was doing. With a raised hand, I made the bolt in his door lock the door, and he blinked at me as I slowly out my hand back down, wondering what the hell I did it for.

"Ah. Thanks, I should ask you to stay here more often." He muttered, and I smirked. The thought of staying in this room. (Ignoring that this was his mansion) was rather intriguing, only because this was where I wasn't on the run from Eunhyuk's lap dogs.

He finished with my cuts, and I resumed my healing process, noticing him look away. 

"What?" I asked curiously. 

"Hyukkie cuts himself purposefully and heals it to freak me out...he still does."came the repply, and I nodded, still annoyed with that nickname coming from him, but I turned away so I could smirk. He was like a child.

 "Ah, I'm Sungmin." He said, holding a hand out to me, I raised an eyebrow at it. Was he really introducing himself to the person who wanted to kill him? Not to mention he just helped me.

"Dude. Really?" He asked, gesturing for me to shake it, I did, and he grinned, showing his bunny like front teeth. They weren't in any way twisted, just...they suited him, in a way.

"Great, we're friends now." He said, and I narrowed my eyes at him, remembering why I was here in the first place.

"We are not friends." I snarled, and he blinked.

"Aren't we?" He asked, surprising me. 

"Do you still want to kill me?" No, but I will. I have to.

I nodded.

"Then why don't you?" My eyes widened. He was right; I could kill him. Right here, right now, and the bastard wouldn't know until the scent of his blood reached him. By that time, I'll already have been long gone. It wasn't as good as making him watch the human die, but I would live, so it was sounding somewhat better.

I glared at him and tightened my grip on his hand. He smiled innocently at me and did the same. My eyes widened. Oh. Oh , that hurt like a !

We released each other's hands at the same time, and he stood, putting away the cursed alhohol he cleaned my cuts with,  I watched him as he moved around he room, and when he turned around, I was right in front of him, staring down at him. He really was short.

"Um... Need something?" He asked. I was about to respond, but then bit my lip and shook my head. I wasn't sure what just happened, but it was definitely freaking e out now, if my body keeps moving without my permission, I might have to go far, far away from this person. It's definitely his fault. 

"Can I leave?" I asked. Before I end up doing something stupid to you that might cost me my life? His eyes widened and he pouted, momentarily distracting me from wanting to leave as I stared. If he keeps doing this, I swear, I will do something. 

"Yeah, you can, but Hyukkie might want to see you before you leave." He said, and I clenched my teeth. Again with that nickname. Stop saying it with that pouting mouth of yours, ing hell!

"Anyway, you can't go out on the streets of where've looking like that, have a shower?" He asked, and I stared blankly at him, imagining his shower and what he- no. Stop it now. I nodded, thinking a really cold shower then a really hot one would make me see sense.

"Okay, bathroom's over there, you can wear..." He trailed off after pointing out a door connected to his room to me. He then spun around and went through his drawers, which were half full of pink things, then pulled out a dark green button up shirt.

"It's technically Hyukkie's own, but sort of like mine, since I wear it to sleep more than he would wear it anywhere." He said, and I raised an eyebrow at him. He's being really nice to me, even though he knows I'm only here for wanting to kill him.

"Why?" I asked, and he smiled somewhat bitterly. I knew from that smile that he wouldn't answer the question I wanted.

"Because of the colour. Hyukkie never liked wearing green, he said it doesn't suit him. You've got pretty eyes though, you'll look good in it." He said, and the annoyance from him using that nickname vanished as he complimented me. He said I'll look good in it and called my eyes pretty. I took it from him with a nod, and he handed me a pair of shorts. Definitely not his. 

 "Shut up, we had a sleep over, okay?" He whined. Albeit annoyed from the thought of him sleeping in the same room as that bastard, I was amused at his childishness, and gave a small smile, nodding as I went through the bathroom door he pointed out to me.

"Ah, towels are in the cupboard! Don't go in the top shelf, that's Hyukkie's. Second one's mine, do what you like." I 'hn'ed, not really bothering to find out of he heard or not. Stepping into his shower, I saw two taps. Blue and red, hot and cold. Let's go cold first.

-one cold shower later-

Done, now let's go hot.

-one hot shower later-

If there's ever been a thing I truly appreciate about the abilities given from vampirism would be the speed; both showers took about five minutes together. I got dressed in that bastard's clothes, the only upside being that they smelled of the human; cholocate, and... Whipped cream. 

As I came out of the human's bathroom I heard him talking to someone, and closed the door behind me to find him facing the other way on his bed, lying on his stomach and staring at the pink bunny. He turned when he heard me behind him, and gave me a smile as he ties the bunny's ears around his wrist. Was this a usual thing...?

"Hey" he said, and I 'hn'ed in response. He looked me over, and I felt suddenly self conscious, which was odd; I hadn't cared about stares since I was human.

 "See, I told you you'd look good in green." He said, and I nodded awkwardly, not sure why my slow vampire heartbeat picked up, almost to the speed of a human's.

 "Well, if you really wanna leave, let's go see Hyukkie." He said, and I was starting to getting used to the nickname. Okay, not really. I just ignored the name completely when he said it, and then nodded with more enthusiasm, since my heart rate calmed itself.

 "Who were you talking to?" I asked as we left his room. He smiled at me, doing strange things to my heart again and raised his wrist for me to see the bunny hanging from it by its ears.

"Minnie." He relied. I assume the bunny would be Minnie, then. I blinked once in surprize at his childishness before turning away so he wouldn't see the half smirk I was now sporting. Of the way to wherever he was taking me, we passed two others who gave me heated glares. I was more than happy to return them with just as much vigor. 

"Yah, stop doing that, it's weird being in the middle of this." The human muttered to them and they dropped their glares. One of them smiled as the other ruffled the human's hair. I glared harder. Don't touch- wait, what?

 "Eunhyuk-nim is- Eunhyuk is in the kitchen with Donghae and Ryeowook. Before now, none of us knew he liked ice cream." The one who touched he human's golden hair said, fixing his words after said human gave him a look. So he was the reason everyone had stopped with all the formalities about Eunhyuk. He nodded to them and tugged my shirt towards the door in front of us. I looked down at where he was still grasping my shirt, and he let go.

"Sorry, I tend to do that." He said with another supposed-to-be-illegal grin. I nodded, keeping my eyes away from his smile as we entered the room I had woken up in. Kangin and the red head came over to walk at his side, and my eyes narrowed at their close proximity.

 "Hey." The human greeted, biting his lip as they gave me the same looks the two from before did. Again, I returned them, though distracted by the human's teeth biting his bottom lip. I noticed said human nudge Kangin, and made a gesture for them to stop glaring at me. He looked to the red head before they nodded to something unspoken and opened the double doors in front of us. Was it me or was this human really fear edge in this place? Was it even fear or respect?

"Hyukkie?" The human called out. The room, which looked to be the kitchen, was dark; the lights were all off. When he spoke, the lights were back on, and there was Eunhyuk, staring at the human with a face full of strawberry juice and vanilla ice cream. The human snorted, holding back his laughter at the sight that even I wanted to point and laugh at, until eventually he burst out laughing. Eunhyuk glared at him, then his eyes widened as he realized I was here too, and he disappeared for a second before he came back again, this time right in front of us, with a clean face. He still had his spoon in his hand though, full of now melting ice cream. I saw the human discreetly take it from him and start on it while Eunhyuk had a glaring competition with me for a little while, though I was once again distracted as I noticed the spoon sticking out of the human's mouth. It kind of made me mad to think that that spoon was once in the mouth of Eunhyuk. The human next to me  sighed, and both of our gazes turned to him. Hyukkie blinked, then looked down at his hand, and gave him a look I've never seen on his face before. Still mad at the spoon for being in Eunhyuk's mouth before going into the human's, my expression was simply blank.

"Let's sit down before someone of us goes crazy. Mostly you two." The human said, and we both sat without a word at the table in the middle of the room. I stayed on his left while Eunhyuk stayed on his right. He blinked, looking from me to the bastard next to him, and sighed. 

"Hyukkie, Kyuhyun wants to leave the house-" Before I do something bad to this human.

"Absolutely not." So you can wait for it to happen so you can finally kill me?

"I can do what I want." Which includes things to that human, so let me ing go!

"It's not like he'll bother anyone after-" Exactly. I'm trying my best not to do anything to you, Sung- human. 

"We don't know that for sure." No, you don't, but I'm trying not to do bad things to Sungm- to the human.

"And it's none of your business." Damned bastard, you're just wanting to kill me afterwards, aren't you? . , , , . The human sighed and gave another pout, this time on purpose, making it more exaggerated this time, clearly showing he wanted something from the other. It made me pissed off he pouted like that to Eunhyuk. It made me pissed off that the bastard was breaking down because of it, and it made me even more pissed off that I couldn't look away from that human, Sungmin.

.


 

You guys hate me for not putting anything new, dontcha? Nyahaha, I feel so evil >:3

Tell me watcha think? 

~Anna