Lotte World (pt.2)

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 9 : 

- Lotte World (pt.2) - 

 

      As BTS and you entered lotte world you felt someone looking intensely at you. When you turned around you saw taehyung looking at you , you felt like he was staring right through your soul. This kind of scared you so you started walking closer to jungkook. Your actions shocked him but later on he started to loosen up. You and the rest of the guys past by so many rides as you were walking , but there was one ride that you just can't stop staring at and that was the merry-go-round. Suddenly , you remembered those times when you and your brother would go on that ride and you would pretend that you were a princess and your brother as the prince. That ride brought back so much memories that you didn't realize that you were already crying until someone tapped your shoulder and you heard a deep voice spoke up " yah hyun-ae why are you crying ? are you ok ? " . You turn around to see the owner of the deep voice , taehyung. You couldn't help but notice that his voice sounded almost familiar but you decided to just let it slide. " Um yeah , I just remembered something. Thank you for asking " you shyly responded. " what did you remember ? " he asked . You weren't sure that you should tell him since you just met him but you felt the urge to tell him so you did. " I just remembered my brother thats all. I remembered we would always ride on the merry-go-round. I miss those days. " you told him. " Oh I see , so were is your oppa now ? " he asked . " He left when I was still young. Since then I haven't seen him. Hey , you wanna know whats weird ? " you asked him with a joke like tone. " what ? " he asked almost sounding excited. " You kind of resemble my brother , well the voice " you told him. Right when those words left your mouth you saw his eyes grow wide. " We should go catch up to them " he said almost in a rush , like he got freaked out by what you said moments ago. " n-neh " was all you could come up with. Moments later you and taehyung found your way back to the rest of the guys. When jungkook saw you he immediately ran up to you and said " I thought I lost you hyun-ae " . Hearing those words come out of jungkooks mouth made your heart flutter. 

     The day was coming to its end so you guys decided to ride the last ride , the best ride out of all the rides. The Roller Coaster. You had to admit that you were scared , infact you were so scared that you held onto jungkooks arms and accidentally called him ' OPPA ' . You would think that with all the screaming going on he wouldn't hear , but you were wrong. He looked at you flashed his killer smile and held onto your hands without you realizing , since you were too mesmerized by his smile. The nest thing you know the ride was finally over and it was time to go back home. 

      After the ride , you went home with BTS and jungkook offered to walk you to your apartment , which you gladly accepted. It turns out that you only live 15 minutes away from BTS. After 15 minutes you and jungkook finally reached your apartment. You bid your bye to him and started walking to your door , but before you even reached the handle jungkook grabbed hold of your hands and planted a kiss on your cheeks. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds and those were the best 10 seconds of your life. Jungook realized what he did and said sorry but you said it was fine. He bid his bye and started walking back to their dorm. 

      You headed to your bedroom and changed into more cozy clothes and soon you drifted off to dreamland with a smile in your face.