Finding The Gender :)

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 25 

Finding out The Gender :) 

OHEMGEE! Im so excited. Today jungkook and I are going to the doctor to find out the gender of our baby. I dont really care if its a boy or a girl, all I care about is the health of my little angel. I just want him/her to come out healthy and with no any type of illness. 

* Doctors Office 

" So doc is it a boy or girl? " 

" Well it looks like you guys will have a baby boy! Congratulations. " 

" Hear that hyun-ae? Our first born will be a boy " 

" First born? You mean you want more?! " 

" Well duh? Of course I want more. I love you and I want you to mother all my 10 kids " 

" JEON JUNGKOOK! " 

" Hehehe im joking jagi " 

" Ok...So I guess I will be seeing you guys again next month? " 

" Neh! Thank you doc. " 

* End of convo 

YAY! Im so happy. Hyun-ae and I will be having a baby boy. Im so excited. I hope he will look like me . I just can't believe that in 4 months I will finally get to hold the life me and hyun-ae created. I really thought we were going to have twins but thats ok because there is always a next time right? Pretty soon hyun-ae and I are going to have a little prince. Every King and Queen needs a prince right? Anyway I decided to bring hyun-ae to the mall to shop for baby clothes. 

* In the mall ( While Shopping ) 

" Oppa? " 

" Yes my queen? " 

" Queen? haha thats so corny " 

" YAH! im just being sweet " 

" I know jungkook. I know. I just wanted to say thank you " 

" Thank you? For what? " 

" Because of you I will be a mother. Thank you for giving me an angel. " 

" Hey I should be the one saying thank you not you. " 

" Wae? " 

" Because I just helped out with making our baby. But you, you're the one who has to carry our baby inside you for 9 months and most importantly you're the one who will go through labor and through the hardship of giving birth. So thank you kim hyun-ae. Thank you because you gave me another reason to be happy and to work harder in life. "  

" Awww kookie. Thats so sweet. Well we both worked hard for this baby so... " 

" Yeah you got that right. Do you know how long it took for you to c...- " 

" YAH! you dont have to say out loud. And yes I do know how long but its not my fault your di...- " 

" HEY! It is not small ok! Its just the right size and besides dont deny it. You loved every minute of it. Dont even try to deny it. " 

" Fine fine. I Loved every minute of it. Anyways I think this is enough for now. Besides im hungry so we should go eat now. " 

" Ok jagi. Lets go pay. " 

" I love you jungkook. A lot. More than I planned. " 

" Trust me hyun-ae. I Love you more than you love me. Because I will give my life up for you and our baby if I have to. " 

* End of Convo