Going Home

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 35 

Going Home 

Today we will finally go home. The doctor said that im ok enough to travel since I have gained some of my strength, she just told me that I shouldn't be too stressed out and that I can't carry heavy things yet sinceIm not fully recovered yet. I cant wait to go home. Being stuck in the hospital for 5 days really bored me out. 

" Yah jagi. Get ready the hyungs are outside " 

" Yeah. Me and ji-hoo are ready " 

"Well it looks like we're going home baby ji-hoo " 

* Skip Skip Skip 

" Jagi. We're here. " 

" ah neh here, take ji-hoo " 

* sighs * " It seems like just yesterday I met you and now here we are, on the verge of a new life with our little ji-hoo. " 

" I know right. *sighs* I promise I will take care of you and ji-hoo. " 

" I love you jeon " 

" I love you too MRS.JEON " 

* Ji-hoo Cries 

" And I love you too baby jeon " 

" Wait. Mrs. Jeon? Jungkook Im not even of legal age " 

" Then I will wait until you're 18 and I promise by then I will marry you " 

" As if my brother will agree with your plan " 

" Trust me he will " 

" Yah ok. " 

" Dont you want to marry me hyun-ae? " 

" *sighs* Of course I want to marry you. Youre the father of my son and I love you so much jeon jungkook. I thank god everyday for giving me you " 

" I Love you too hyun-ae. I love you so much " 

" Oppa lets go inside the house now. Ji-hoo wants to see his room that his daddy made " 

" Oh yes yes ok " 

* End of Convo 

I guess this really is the start of a new life. I Love jungkook. I thank god for him everyday. He's everything I want and im happy that he is the father of my child and I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I know he will be a great father to ji-hoo.