The Soul, The Music together, Forever.

Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect

═══════════════════

═══════════════════

♪ 2 Month’s later ♪

A beautiful figure appeared on the scene. All sound disappeared from the fans.
The eyes were on the angelic figure that stood on the scene. His voice made even lost souls finding their way back to the light.

Light’s shining on the beautiful angel that is looking at the night sky with a happy smile.

’I’m a singer now Megumi-chan… I’m really happy about that; I know that you’re looking at me right now… So I will do my best and make other people happy… Mianhae Megumi-Chan for being so stupid and making everybody I love worried about me when you…died…I’m going to do my best now! Wish me luck, Megumi-Chan!’ A light wind his cheek that made him smile even more.

’Arigato, Megumi-Chan!’

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

’’ I still remember the last day of October.
We separated after leaving indefinable words…
Was you’re gloomy face… the truth…?’’

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the fans.

’’Will I have to forget you without even trying to explain?
The returning seasons give me dreams…
Yet, impossible dreams are sad; they make me cry…’’

He closed his eyes and walked slowly forward stopping at the edge of the scene.

’’I still remember the last day of October.
We separated after indefinable words.
Was you’re gloomy face…the truth…?
Will I have to forget you without even trying to explain?
The returning seasons give me dreams…
Yet, impossible dreams are sad; they make me cry…’’

He opened his eyes and let his arm fall down with the microphone in his hand.
The air was filled with cheering screams and clapping hands. He saw girls with teary eyes that were cheering and screaming. He smiled to them and made them screams even louder.

The band started playing the next song he was going to perform. The music was calm.
He walked slowly backwards and lifted the microphone to his lips.

’’Crying… Don’t try to comfort a pitiful person like me…Just let me go…
Yeah, don’t wait for a miserable person like me… You have to hate me…’’

The music started to play higher and was transformed into a rock version.
Making the fans scream and almost go wild, when the light from the stage danced and jumped around everywhere. It was almost like in a disco, but that it was much cooler and better.

He held tighter around the microphone and closed his eyes.

’’Don’t cry…Just think that I’m dead forever. Leave in that way…
Oohh…Crying…I won’t return to you again…
It’s over…So now… Don’t cry…’’

He opened his eyes and smiled, while taking a few steps back.

’’Crying… I think I’ll go crazy… You’re crying alone, but…
Don’t cry…You’re starting again for my sake… You shouldn’t cry like me…
Crying… If we ever meet by chance in the far future, I want you to turn away…

….

Don’t cry… I won’t return to you again…
It’s over…So now…Don’t cry…
Ohh…Don’t cry…’’

He turned his back to the fans and looked at the ground.
The air was once again were filled with cheering and screams. He could feel tears in this eyes slowly running down his cheeks. He dried them away gently.

Pictures of Yano were trying to squeeze into his head, but he pushed them away with force.

►1 hour later ►

The sound of a piano echoed everywhere. The beautiful sound mixed with a beautiful voice made it beyond the perfect.

’’The day when the sun set, my footsteps took me…
Opening my eyes…To a place I thought I had forgotten…
Whether I still have some hatred towards you left… I want to be free now…
I believed time would solve everything…was that in itself a foolish belief?
Now, I want to just go with the flow of things…It doesn’t matter to you anymore…
From the start…A person like you never existed to me…The way I didn’t to you…
Remember one day you’ll hurt...As much as I did… from someone other than myself…
You’ll experience the same pain… I’m Sorry, this is all I can do…
Really, it’s the only I can be…For that day to come, when I can start over like you…
For me who can’t love you… And can’t help but to hate you…’’

He smiled and looked over to the guitarist that started to play his part.
He looked back at the fans and nodded to the music’s rhythm.

’’ From the start…A person like you never existed to me…The way I didn’t to you…
Remember one day you’ll hurt...As much as I did… from someone other than myself…
You’ll experience the same pain… I’m Sorry, this is all I can do…
Really, it’s the only I can be…For that day to come, when I can start over like you…
For me who can’t love you… And can’t help but to hate you…’’

The main light’s slowly disappeared and made the scene pitch black. The fans cheered and screamed like crazy monkeys.

’’JAE! JAEJOONG! JAE! JAEJOONG! JAE! ’’ The fans screamed with all they got.

The lights appeared again and started to flash. Jae stood up and walked to the center of the scene and bowed. He could feel the tears from the corner of his eyes, but forced the back.

He stood up and laughed with happiness.

’’Thank you so much everyone! I can’t describe how happy I am right now! And to the amazing band that played with their hearts in their instruments, I wanted to thank! Thank you! I Love you all!’’ He waved to the fans and bowed once more.

He walked back to his manager and got cheering from the workers and friendly claps on his back.

He got cold water from his one and only brother Junsu that hugged him tightly after giving Jae a moment to breathe.

’’ There is someone that wants to meet you! A fan I guess!? She’s waiting in your dress-up room.’’ Junsu said to him.
Jae nodded and walked to meet this ’’fan’’ of his. He took a big sip from the bottle and opened the door.

’’I’ve been waiting to meet you, Jae’’ A girl said to him, and made him spit the water out that he drank.

He stood there shocked feeling his knees getting weak.
’’ Y-Yano!? What are you doing here!?’’ He managed to say.

════════════

════════════

       

COMMENT PLEASE!!