Yano Mikiko

Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect

*Yoochun’s P.O.V*

’’What the !!’’ I yelled. I woke up finding pictures of me around my whole room! No, you don’t understand. It’s not ordinary pictures of me… Its pictures of me with make-up and a girly dress!!

One name popped in my head. Changmin. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the kitchen where I knew I would find him. And I was right. He was sitting by the kitchen table and eating breakfast.

’’You! How could you!’’ I pointed my finger at him angry and walked over to him. He looked at me and smiled like nothing happened.

’’Oh! Good Morning Mr. Ugly Clown. Were you sleeping well? Because I did! Why are you so ang…’’ I put his toast in my mouth and walked away. I could feel his glare at my back so I turned around and clapped on my bum and showed my tongue to him.

’’ This is what you get for doing something like this to me, you foodmonster!’’ I knew what would come next so I looked at the door to the outside door and back at him. He looked at the door and smirked. No. No. You don’t dare! I ran to the door, opened it and ran outside. I didn’t dare to look if he was behind me or not so I just continued to run until I got tired.

I stopped by a three and leaned on it. God, I’m so tired. I looked up and smiled. Wow. Where am i?? It was so nice and…peaceful here! I wonder why I didn’t know about this place before… Sigh. I shook my head, looked around and walked further to a place I’ve never seen before.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt something heavy on my shoulder and turned around. My eyes widen and I felt my heart jump a little.

*End of Yoochun’s P.O.V*

-----------------

*1 week later*

*Junsu’s P.O.V*

I felt something warm and soft hugging my body. I smiled and hug it back.

Why did it felt so familiar? This scent and feeling I have… It smelled so good. Vanilla, it smelled vanilla and honey. What a nice feeling. But my heart was reacting different. My heart felt so weird, compare to what my body felt.

I heard someone laugh, but didn’t care. I felt something tickling my nose and shook my head to stop it. It helped a little. I felt it again and finally opened my eyes. But the same time as I opened them I wished I never did.

I was lying in my bed and hugging Jaejoong tightly to my own body. I looked at his laughing face and saw a feather in his hand. So that was the reason…Wait, it’s not time to think about that right now. The real problem was right in front of me. Why was he lying in my bed? I released him and stood up.
I felt him grabbing my arm and pull me down, so I was sitting on the bed. I felt my heart beat faster when he touched me. I shook his hand away from mine, but he only grips it tighter. I didn’t know why my heart was beating like that every time he touched me. What was this…feeling?

’’Is everything okay with you? You’ve been acting weird, do you have some problems? I’m worried you know. You’ve been avoiding eye contacts with me. You even pull your hand away every time I touch you… D-Do you…hate me!?’’ I looked at him shocked and shook my head hard.

Why does he think that I hate him?

’’Are you stupid or what. Of course I don’t hate you! Can’t you see that i love you!’’ His eyes widen and I realized what I just said and blushed.

’’I-I…ghm… I mean like a brother. I love you like a brother, nothing else…’’ I turned away and looked at the floor. I felt his hand on my cheek and turned my head to him. He was smiling to me. And again, I felt this weird feeling inside me. I looked at his nose, because I was afraid to look him in the eyes. I didn’t know what would happen to me if I looked at his eyes.

My gaze slowly moved lower and stopped at his kissable lips.

I wanted to lean closer and just kiss and never let go of those soft lips. Would it hurt if I tried…Wait! What am I thinking?! I want to try to kiss my own brothers lips! Kim Junsu, stop dreaming of those kissable, soft, red lips. I shook my head hard to get the thoughts away.

’’Why are you crying?’’ I snapped out of my dreams and looked at him confused. What was he talking about? I’m not crying.
I lifted my hand and touched my cheek. I looked at my finger tip and saw water.

Tears, B-But why!?

I looked up at him shocked and ran to the bathroom, hearing him shout my name.

*End of Junsu’s P.O.V*

------------

------------

A girl and a guy were talking to each other about something in a park sitting on a bench. The girl giggled at something that he said and nodded.

’’So what’s your name?’’ The girl asked the boy and smiled. He stood up and smiled back.

’’I’m Yoochun, Park Yoochun, my beautiful young lady!’’ He said and bowed to her lifting his head up and looking at her with his right eyes while the left are still closed.
She laughed and stood up. She curtsied to him and smiled.

’’Nice to meet you Mr. Park! I’m Mrs. Mikiko! It was a pleasure to meet such a handsome man here!’’ She said.

They looked at each other…1…2…3…And the air was filled with laughing voices. Yoochun looked at her.

‘Mikiko…It sound so…familliar…I have heard the name before, but I don’t remember where…’ She looked at him.

’’Do I have something on my face?’’ She touched her cheek and then her nose.

Yoochun shook his head.

’’No you don’t have anything…but what’s your name?’’ She looked surprised at him and smiled.

’’My name is Yano, Yano Mikiko!’’ Yoochun’s eyes widen.

‘Yano! Yano Mikiko! So that’s why it sounded so familiar… She’s Jaejoongs girlfriend…or ex-girlfriend…’’

She looked at the ground and after some minutes she looked up with sad eyes.
’’How is Jaejoong?’’ She said.