Hatred

Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect

*Yano’s P.O.V*

’’What the hell are you doing here?’’ Jae asked me with shocked and cold eyes.

’’W-What! I came all the way here just to see you and the first thing you say is ’what the hell are you doing here’, don’t you have some manners!’’ I answered annoyed. I looked around and sigh. I turned around and looked at the floor.
’’Look, I’m really sorry Jae! I’m just tired, and I’m just so mad at myself! I never meant to hurt you…’’

’’…I’m not hurt, sad or anything at all! Can’t you f**king understand that! Why did you show up right now, and talk about your problems! Stop lying to me, and don’t try to look innocent when you’re NOT!’’ He shouted to me so I jumped with surprise. I felt tears in my eyes, but held them back not wanting to look weak. It hurts to see him hating me so much. I know I deserve this pain, but can’t he just listen to me and forgive me! I beg you!

’’Get out…’’ He mumbled to me. I looked up and blinked few times. Did he just ask me to leave??

’’W-What!? ’’ I asked him with teary eyes. He turned around and looked at me angry.

’’I. Said. Get. Out! ’’ He said word by word, while pointing his finger to the door. I shook my head and walked backwards. I can’t go. Not now!

’’Please don’t! Just listen to me!’’ I mumbled low.

’’DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME, YOU F**KING…’’ I couldn’t take it anymore. I fell on my knees and cried. I closed my eyes hard and panted hard holding on my chest. No, please…not now, just give me a few minutes to talk to him! Please God! I opened my eyes and everything was blurry and my head hurt so much, so I needed to close my eyes.

I coughed hard and cried. It hurt to open my eyes so I used my hands to search for my bag. It must be somewhere near by! I crawled around on my knees. Found it! I opened my eyes slowly and looked inside the bag. Lipstick, pen, a book and my phone… where is the tablet! I finally found it and put one in my mouth. I looked around the room for water and found a bottle on the table. I slowly pushed myself up and walked slowly to the bottle.

’’Y-Yano… What is it? What happened? Are you okay??’’ Jae asked worried. I heard his footsteps behind me and ignored his question. Mianhae Jaejoong… Just wait a little and I will answer your questions… I felt his hand gripping my arm and pulling me back, away from the bottle. I tried to push his hand away but he held me tighter. He turned me around and looked at me worried. I shook my head and looked back at the bottle. I still had the tablet in my mouth; I need to drink water to gulp it.

’’Why are you like this! What kind of tablet was that! Y-You’re not on drugs are you!?’’ He said serious. My eyes widen and I shook my head hard, so I got dizzy. I closed my eyes and turned my head back to the bottle. I pushed him away and walked to the table. I reached for it and took a big sip, feeling the cold water running down my neck.
I sigh heavily and sat down on the floor. I looked up and smiled weakly. My smiled faded when I looked at his teary eyes. They were so sad. I patted on the spot next to me and looked down at my shivering hands. He sat next to me and held my hand tight. How I missed his touches, his cheerful smiles, and his soft kissable lips…

I looked up at him and gulped.

’’Tell me…Tell me what happened to you… and please don’t lie to me!’’ He said gently.

I nodded slowly and took a deep breath. Arigato Jaejoong! Does it mean that you…forgive me…? I’m ᶊo happy… •ᴥ•

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*End of Yano’s P.O.V*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*Junsu’s P.O.V*

I felt something inside me break. It hurts and I hate it. The first thing that came into my mind is ’hatred’. I closed the door and leaned on it. I closed my eyes and held on my chest. It sticks in the heart. Why is Jaejoong with Yano! Why!? She betrayed him, she cheated on him, and she left him all alone! Why is he hugging her! Why is he singing to her? Why is he so kindhearted to her!

The person he believed the most, betrayed him! I opened my eyes and opened the door.

Walking inside with sure steps to the shocked ’couple’. I stopped in front of them and looked from Jae to Yano. I sat down on the floor.

’’May I ask what this PERSON is doing here!?’’ I asked and looked cold at the teary girl who seemed to burst in tears again.

’’Junsu, stop that! Don’t be rude to her!’’ He answered back with anger in his voice. I looked shocked at him. Me. Rude!?

’’She is the one who were an ing person from the start, NOT ME! I was there for you from the start when you came home that night with tears and lifeless eyes. You were so sad, and broken. And tell me who were there for you with open arms! Tell me who! It was ME! Me, your own brother! The one who helped you on your feet from breaking down completely from the scar in your pure heart! And you tell ME to not to be rude to HER!’’ I exploded and stood up.

I looked at Jae with teary eyes and turned to Yano with sad eyes.

’’It’s all your fault for leaving a scar in his heart that will never heal. You made him cry! You betrayed him and left him all alone while you were having fun with Siwon! I was the one who showed him the way back from darkness! ME NOT YOU! And you came back and crying on his shoulders! After all that you’ve done to him, he has forgiven yo…’’
’’…Shut up Junsu! Stop talking about her! And just… get the out of here if you are done talking to her like that!’’

Ahh! It hurts…

Jae… my own brother! How could you! I felt my tears run down my cheeks and nodded.

I get it now. So all I did was all in vain. All the times I’ve suffered just to make YOU happy to show you that you’re a precious person to me and to everybody else. This is all I get back… a cold glance with a cold shoulder…from my own brother, my own blood. I laughed and walked out of the room like a crazy person.

I’m so stupid! I started to run as fast as I could and didn’t bother to look back.

I hate you!

I HATE YOU KIM JAEJOONG!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*End of Junsu’s P.O.V*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      COMMENT PLEASE!!!