New Guy?? A-already??

The Guys Of My Life

Okay..

 

I should never had said that Kibum was a jerk.

 

Yet It was very rude of him to just leave without saying something like 'See You around' or at least a decent Bye.

 

Aish...

 

I don't know why I'm getting all worked up about this..... I'm not even paying attention in class because of him.

 

Stupid guy.

 

"Uh.. Ara..?"

 

I mean honestly though, if you're rejecting someone at least say something before leaving ....

 

"Ara...??"

 

Gosh, If I was gonna reject someone I'll at least say something before I leave the guy h---

 

"Goh Ara!"

 

"What?!"

 

I turned to look at the person who dares cut my train of thought....... not that it was a train, more like a boat. Aish...

Never mind..

 

"Oh.. Kyuhyun-shii," I shook my head at him. "Sorry, Were you saying something?"

 

I just watched Kyuhyun shaking his head with a smile as he continued looking over the music that was given to us earlier.

You may be wondering, What class am I in right now? And who is this Kyuhyun you ask?

 

Class right now... Choir and we've been paired up with partners.

 

And this guy.. just happens to be my partner.

 

Basically his name is Cho Kyuhyun, and basically one of the best singers in the class. Honestly!! And Our teacher just happens to have paired me up with him. And he's not that bad looking actually.

 

Woah...

 

Hold up...

 

Rewind...

 

Backup...

 

Did I JUST SAY that Kyuhyun was not bad looking?!

 

Man... Kibum must've really taken a blow out of me. (shakes head)

I look up from where I was staring at, and turned towards Kyuhyun...... who was actually staring at me for quite some time.

".....What?"

 

All I saw him do was just shake his head, before turning back to the music once again.

 

I looked away from him for a moment. Crazy guy... At least s--

 

"You space out a lot, you know that?"

 

"Huh... oh..." I looked back at him, but then looked away towards the floor a bit embarrassed. Wait... why am I getting embarrassed for..??

 

Eh.. whatever.

 

"Oh ... S-sorry," I apologized rubbing the back of my neck. "I have a lot on my mind right now..."

 

Again, He just smiled at me.

 

"I see," He nodded putting his music sheet together and putting it back into his music folder. "Well, I guess we can practice the song tomorrow."

I just nodded my head as I did the same as he, putting our stuff back in our folders as time was cutting short.

After awhile, everyone began to put their stuff back where it belonged and I was surprised that me and Kyuhyun were the first to do so. It never occurred to me that working with someone like Kyuhyun was exciting. For the weird part was that, I never knew who he was. Well, I've seen talk to RiIn, Junsu, Donghae, most of the people that I knew and it was weird how I never talked to him before till now. Strange.

 

"So.. what was going through your mind just now to forget that you were in class?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked me while we waited for class to end.

 

I don't know if I should tell him. For, why would a guy want to know a girl's problem over a guy for?

 

"Because I have an older sister that tells me things like that,"

 

What the hell? Did he just r---

 

"No I didn't, Ara. I'm no mind reader."

 

Okay stop that. "That's creepy, Kyuhyun."

 

"Is it?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I'm sorry," He apologized and smiled to know that he was sorry. Then I suddenly found myself staring at Kyuhyun for a moment, before I smiled back.

 

"You're weird, Kyuhyun," I told him.

 

I think he took that as a compliment because he just smiled after I called him weird.

 

Nerd.

 

"Yes I know I'm a nerd,"

 

What the--- There he goes again!

 

"Can you not do that?" I asked him once class had ended and I was already walking out.

 

Kyuhyun tilted his head. "Do what?"

 

"That whole 'Mind-Reading' thing. Its like you know what I'm thinking," I told him. "Its kind of creepy,"

 

He thought for a moment. "'Hmm, Alright."

 

Once the bell rang, I watched Kyuhyun began to walk away, and began thinking.

 

He's one strange person.....

 

Yet....

 

He's pretty cute for someone who's like that.

 

^_^

 

Just when I realized that I was staring at Kyuhyun after he's disappeared, I felt two familiar arms starting to encircle my arms.

 

"Oh Ara~"

 

I snapped away from my stare and looked over towards Taeyeon. "Huh.. what?"

 

Riin looked at me. "What are you staring at?"

 

"N-nothing. Why?"

 

On no. I know that face.

 

They've been watching me earlier...

 

"Were you checking out..... Kyuhyun?" Taeyeon asked slyly.

 

I felt my face starting to blush yet I tired my best to calm down.

 

"Tch.." I brushed off my friends' arms. "Me? Checking out Kyuhyun?"

 

I threw my head back in laughter.

 

Okay.. its a bit over-exaggerated... yet that's what I get for taking drama.

 

"Y-you guys must be crazy!"

 

RiIn looked at me with her arms crossed. "You were, weren't you?"

 

I looked back down, and looked at RiIn and Taeyeon. And Sighed.

 

"Yes."

 

"Haha! I knew it!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Donghae! You owe me 500 won!"

 

What?! Donghae?!

 

"Awh man..." I saw Donghae slowly coming out from behind one of the school's pillars. He then pulled out 500 won from his pocket and placed it in Taeyeon's open palm.

 

She smiled. "Thank you."

 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yah..."

 

RiIn laughed. "Don't worry about their little bet, Ara," She walked over towards me. "We're just surprised on how quick you forgot about Kibum and already moving on another cute guy."

 

Taeyeon nodded. "Yeah. And this time, you actually know the guy!"

 

You guys make it sound like I'm on some reality show....-_-;;;;

 

But I never said that I even liked him!"

 

"But you will be liking him soon," Donghae added.

 

I glared at Donghae.

 

"Donghae.. don't you have dance practice right now?" I asked him.

 

I watched as his eyes widen. As he told me before that he's not allowed to be late to dance practice or else...

 

"YAH!! LEE DONGHAE! THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME YOU'RE LATE TO DANCE!"

 

Me, RiIn, and Taeyeon looked towards our right when we heard where the loud booming voice was coming from. It was the dance leader, Hankyung aka RiIn's older brother.

 

Wait.. did he just say fifth time?!

 

"Donghae.." I turned to the cowarding boy behind me. "Fifth time?!"

 

"... Hankyung-hyung scares me..."

 

Are....

 

You...

 

Serious?!

 

"Hi Oppa!" RiIn greeted cheefully to her brother, who's face turned from angry to gentle and happy.

 

He waved back to her."Hi RiIn. Heading home now?"

 

She nodded. "Just waiting for Junsu-oppa to come out."

 

Taeyeon then looked over towards Donghae. "You know that sooner or later, you'll have to face him," she said to him. "Or else you'll be kicked off the dance team."

 

"I know.." He muttered quietly.

 

I thought for a moment that guys were suppose to be brave and tough? And not scared and frighten?

 

"Yah... Lee Donghae! Stop hiding and show yourself to me!" Hankyung yelled once again.

 

I felt Donghae coward more behind me.

 

 

 

Aish.. I couldn't take this. As a kind of friend it was only thing I could do....

 

 

 

"HE'S RIGHT OVER HERE!" I shouted to Hankyung and stepped aside to reveal the scared Donghae to Hankyung.

 

I felt Donghae looking over towards me with eyes that said 'ARA! HOW COULD YOU! HYUNG IS GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE!'.

 

The only thing I could say to him was....

 

"Be a Man! And I'm sorry."

 

I swore I saw Donghae give me the puppy dog eyes, but I couldn't stay and see it for I had just suddenly dashed off with RiIn and Taeyeon in tow.

 

Like I said before.....

 

 

My all the fish pray for you.

Amen. =P

- End Chapter 3 -